KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » VOTE: The Power of Anakin Skywalker - Part II

How powerful is Anakin really?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
On the same level as the Father, capable of stomping the likes the Son, the Daughter, Grandmaster Luke and DE Palpatine 5 0.06%
On the same level as Yoda and RotS Palpatine, but clearly not as powerful as the Ones 9001 99.86%
On the same level as Count Dooku and Mace Windu, significantly less powerful than Yoda or RotS Palpatine 8 0.09%
Total: 9014 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

VOTE: The Power of Anakin Skywalker - Part II
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
twotter
Restricted

Account Restricted

It looks like AP is going to fail to provide the goods for his(?) claims a 3rd time in a row.

Shocker.

“We defeated the wrong enemy” - General George S. Patton, Berlin 1945

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 07:50 AM
Click here to Send twotter a Private Message Find more posts by twotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
???

Where'd you get that?

quote:
Anakin Skywalker: But I will cause so much pain.
The Father: If there is to be balance, what you have seen must be forgotten.

Originally posted by twotter
It looks like AP is going to fail to provide the goods for his(?) claims a 3rd time in a row.

Shocker.

Oh, I'm sorry Ziggy, trying to be relevant again?

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Last edited by AncientPower on Sep 30th, 2017 at 08:41 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 08:35 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ That was referring to the part where Anakin sees the future.

The ROTS Novel might be void in many parts though because TCW came later and overwrite parts of it. For example Dooku not knowing Anakin's true saber form would be retarded now.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 08:46 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Didn't FotJ stated that Yoda knew about Mortis?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 08:58 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
twotter
Restricted

Account Restricted

@AP,

1 - As Thor said, that was specifically in regards to Anakin's vision of the future. The father never erased his memory of the entire mortis arc.

2 - Even if he did erase Anakin's memory, your claim was that they all forgot the events on mortis, where is the proof for that ?

3 - At the end of the chapter, Anakin clearly remembers the events as they happened when talking to captain Rex(?)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 09:02 AM
Click here to Send twotter a Private Message Find more posts by twotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I was under the impression he meant all of his memories with the Son.

Ahsoka forgets everything after the Daughter heals her, as far as I remember. I'm also quite sure that Kenobi mentions his mind feeling fuzzy.

Nevertheless, my point remains, Knightfall Anakin can't be more powerful than Mortakin, if his 'what-if' incarnation amped by the Son, can only defeat Yoda & Sheev in a prolonged battle. Mortakin straight up dominates the Son & the Daughter in a fashion only the Father can.

Hence Peak Anakin must be Mortakin.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 09:20 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

The what-if is non-canon, though.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 09:33 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

It's still considered indicative of such a hypothetical confrontation though.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 09:54 AM
twotter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AncientPower
I was under the impression he meant all of his memories with the Son.

Why would you get that impression? The most obvious conclusion is that he's erasing his vision of the future, so it can become reality later on.

quote:
Ahsoka forgets everything after the Daughter heals her, as far as I remember.

Define everything.

quote:
I'm also quite sure that Kenobi mentions his mind feeling fuzzy.

Oh, his mind was felling fuzzy, was it? So that clearly means he must have forgotten everything that happened to him within a 24 hour time frame. Well my stomach is felling queasy right now, clearly it must mean I suffering from Salmonella and not just reading your posts.

quote:
Nevertheless, my point remains, Knightfall Anakin can't be more powerful than Mortakin, if his 'what-if' incarnation amped by the Son, can only defeat Yoda & Sheev in a prolonged battle. Mortakin straight up dominates the Son & the Daughter in a fashion only the Father can.

Hence Peak Anakin must be Mortakin.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 09:58 AM
twotter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Explain what version (as in time period) was used for the what-if version? I never saw it.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 09:59 AM
cs_zoltan

It's posted on the last page.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 10:06 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Interesting reading that again. The Son's absence from combat and from interacting with anyone seems to be consistent with Witwer's theory, that if the Son had escaped with Anakin, then they would have left as one person.

Might also suggest the Ones are not actually "physical" beings so Anakin's dominance of the Son and Daughter may not be a TK feat. Regardless it was still the most powerful display of the Force in Canon.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Sep 30th, 2017 at 11:56 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 11:54 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote