KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » General Grievous vs. Cin Drallig.

General Grievous vs. Cin Drallig.
Started by: The Merchant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Merchant

General Grievous vs. Cin Drallig.

This is Grievous from the "Clone Wars" Micro-Series. This is Drallig from the ROTS Video game. Who wins?

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 10:44 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

video game drallig was a peer of Anakin in power, so he obviously wrecks with force use.

INB4 Holistic intent...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 10:47 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Grievous.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 11:20 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Cin takes it by game feats.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 04:58 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateMuesli

dralling slaughterhouses

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 10:18 AM
Click here to Send ChocolateMuesli a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateMuesli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Game Drallig beats him with low diff

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 10:47 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateMuesli

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Game Drallig beats him with low diff

and my headcanon grievous shits on drallig, ur point?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 10:58 AM
Click here to Send ChocolateMuesli a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateMuesli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by ChocolateMuesli
and my headcanon grievous shits on drallig, ur point?
Game Drallig gave KnightFall Anakin a tough fight. Hell he was about to kill the chosen one, we could argue Anakin almost cheapshotted him. Grevious has 0 chances to win against this Drallig

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 12:59 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateMuesli

agreed

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 03:03 PM
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Game Drallig makes Dooku look like a toddler with a lightsaber lmao

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 05:05 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Gerald
Star Wars Expert

The video game had the Jedi Temple guarded by a million clones of the same alien wielding the same double bladed green lightsaber. Why are you "gentlemen" taking it as the one and only gospel that supersedes the ROTS novelization, George Lucas, and the Holy Bible?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 06:44 PM
Click here to Send Big Gerald a Private Message Find more posts by Big Gerald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Because that's what debating on this forum has come to.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 06:44 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Gerald
Star Wars Expert

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Because that's what debating on this forum has come to.

So disappointing sad

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 06:47 PM
Click here to Send Big Gerald a Private Message Find more posts by Big Gerald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Big Gerald
The video game had the Jedi Temple guarded by a million clones of the same alien wielding the same double bladed green lightsaber. Why are you "gentlemen" taking it as the one and only gospel that supersedes the ROTS novelization, George Lucas, and the Holy Bible?

You do realise that the clone wars micro series was always considered "exaggerated" right. So the comparison is here is pretty fair tbh.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 08:27 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Lmao. And you don't think most of the other sh!t in the EU was considered "exaggerated?"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 10:21 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

its all considered exaggerated as per Force & Destiny.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 10:56 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

What is exaggeration anyway? Like where is the line? I mean you can't say one thing is exaggerated, then go onto say that something else isn't, even if it's a bigger and better thing. Seems to me 'exaggeration' is just a word that's thrown around, just to throw it around when quite clearly throughout all of the EU in SW, it's everywhere so...there's no real point I see.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 11:03 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 11:26 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

I'm sure Drallig could best current Grievous, who's only good for anything with intimidation and surprise on his side.

On the other hand, classic Grievous is definitely above the B-team and Drallig, imo. Dooku just said what he did in LoE in a moment of frustration (and IIRC, he just says Grievous has to be wary of someone like Drallig anyway).

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 11:29 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Game Cin wins

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 11:55 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote