KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Is Palpatine a dark side accumulator?

Is Palpatine a dark side accumulator?
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

I've had both quotes for ages. Not seeing how Palpatine is a solar system buster, though.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:06 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Azronger
I've had both quotes for ages. Not seeing how Palpatine is a solar system buster, though.

It indicates it's above, Naga sadow's cruiser capable of ripping star cores.

The World razer was stated to devour stars, and Vitiate was regarded the most powerful force user at the time, indicating his superiority.

The transfer in force from plagueis's death to Sidious, caused stars to shake.

Jedi, that have banded together have destroyed comet kinro, capable of paving its way through, the core worlds, and Massassi absorbed Kun, managed to survive, something similar to that level in potency, from the Jedi order.

quote:
"A crossroads lies before you.…The same man who murdered your father contemplates an even greater evil. His name is Jerec, and he seeks a place called the Valley of the Jedi, a place wherethousands of Jedi spirits are trapped, aplace of almost unbelievable power, a placehe must never reach. Because if he does -the results could be catastrophic. Imaginesomeone who could destroy a star with awhisper, eradicate a solar system with asnap of his fingers, or 'think' a planet fromits orbit."

supposedly from the novelization of Jedi knight dark forces 2. Don't quote me on this one, got it from a secondary scource, who Hasn't lied before, that i've known.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:29 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

It doesn't say the most powerful expression in history. erm

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:30 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
It doesn't say the most powerful expression in history. erm

valley of the Jedi was still around was it not?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:32 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

By DE? Nope.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:34 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Still there are quotes/feats that connect,/support the idea.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:45 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Haschwalth
It indicates it's above, Naga sadow's cruiser capable of ripping star cores.

The World razer was stated to devour stars, and Vitiate was regarded the most powerful force user at the time, indicating his superiority.

The transfer in force from plagueis's death to Sidious, caused stars to shake.

Jedi, that have banded together have destroyed comet kinro, capable of paving its way through, the core worlds, and Massassi absorbed Kun, managed to survive, something similar to that level in potency, from the Jedi order.

supposedly from the novelization of Jedi knight dark forces 2. Don't quote me on this one, got it from a secondary scource, who Hasn't lied before, that i've known.

OK, you lost me. How does the quote imply Palpatine is a solar system buster? The Valley of the Jedi is not a dark side nexus to my knowledge.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:46 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by Azronger
OK, you lost me. How does the quote imply Palpatine is a solar system buster? The Valley of the Jedi is not a dark side nexus to my knowledge.

Isn't it a mix of light and dark?

Or neutral, which for the life of me, have not seen used.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:48 PM