KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Where to rank Arcann, Senya and Vaylin?

Where to rank Arcann, Senya and Vaylin?
Started by: godemperortrump

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deronn Solo
King Yami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthbane77
It' based on where I hold the TOR protags. The protags by SoR are, in my humble opinion, already comparable to Vader be it by their own feats, or scaling from other characters. Arcann is much more powerful than the SoR protags, so scaling according to my placements demands he be solidly above Vader.

I'll await this blog then, and I'll personally combat whatever you cook up.

As it stands, however, Arcann is a 25% off Vader on clearence, in my eyes.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:56 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No offense, but being a TOR wanker myself, I find neither of your placements of characters to be very reasonable, but that can be hashed out with some discussion. smile
Fair enough. In all honesty, my placements of them could be just due to seeing a lot of others saying they constantly get shit on. Like, I don't care that people don't hold them highly as I do, I care about them not being lowballed. Somehow though, it's entirely unreasonable to most people to say that Revan and Vitiate are comparable or even equal to the oh so great Yoda and Palpatine. Anyway, I'm all for civil discussion, I just tend to be less vocal here and on KMC because of the toxicity.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:56 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by darthbane77
Fair enough. In all honesty, my placements of them could be just due to seeing a lot of others saying they constantly get shit on.

no matter how many times I hear people say this, it still doesn't get any less retarded.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:01 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Stop insulting my boy DB, Sasukedc. (please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:03 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

no

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:03 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Agreed with ant

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:04 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by NewGuy01
no

(please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:05 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:14 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Sas if you ****ing read this message, I am tired of your ****ing condesention at every single ****ing thing I do
is it so much to ask for you to not shoot your mouth off like some smug self righteous douchebag whenever I do anything?
you've seen worse
yet you ****ing belittle me and condescend on all of my ****ing actions
well you know what
I'm ****ing sick of it
I'm tired of your bullshit
and I don't want to put up with it anymore

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:19 AM
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You have Senya awful close to Arcann.

Yeah, noticed that after I posted... :mmm:

Idk it's hard for me to see Arcann as being that far above the Count, but it's also hard for me to see Senya much below Maul. So...I guess I'll raise Arcann in between Dooku and Vader for now (maybe roughly on par with Vader...maybe)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:25 AM
Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Originally posted by NewGuy01
no matter how many times I hear people say this, it still doesn't get any less retarded.

Yet people will deliberately low-ball the SWTOR era out of spite because they don't like the game/characters/era...is this also retarted?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:27 AM
Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

yes

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:46 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Sas if you ****ing read this message, I am tired of your ****ing condesention at every single ****ing thing I do
is it so much to ask for you to not shoot your mouth off like some smug self righteous douchebag whenever I do anything?
you've seen worse
yet you ****ing belittle me and condescend on all of my ****ing actions
well you know what
I'm ****ing sick of it
I'm tired of your bullshit
and I don't want to put up with it anymore

wow, that's pretty ****ed br0. but i respect u for having the courage to say this to my face instead of by yourself in a random chatbox. smile

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Oct 4th, 2017 at 02:51 AM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:49 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Vaylin (unchained) = Yoda
Arcann = Revan Reborn (lower limit); Revan SoR (upper limit)
Senya = Count Dooku

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Oct 4th, 2017 at 03:38 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:36 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Vaylin (unchained) = Yoda
Arcann = Revan Reborn (lower limit); Revan SoR (upper limit)
Senya = Count Dooku

Senya vs Count Dooku - you down for a 1v1 debate?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:49 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

LeGenD would get destroyed in that debate lmao

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:53 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Azronger
Senya vs Count Dooku - you down for a 1v1 debate?

I honestly don't have time; too busy these days.

But you can learn a good deal about Senya from here: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/prof...-thread/129855/

Contrary to popular belief, Senya is an exceptionally skilled warrior with considerable Force abilities.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Oct 4th, 2017 at 04:09 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:06 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by ILS
LeGenD would get destroyed in that debate lmao

Anyone would tbh, senyas all skill average power.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:06 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Contrary to popular belief, Senya is an exceptionally skilled warrior with considerable Force abilities.
So...Shaak level?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:27 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote