KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The Last Jedi: Luke's new skills and Powers!

The Last Jedi: Luke's new skills and Powers!
Started by: atv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atv2

The Last Jedi: Luke's new skills and Powers!

So I saw a video from Star wars Battle front 2 of Luke Skywalker being able to twirl a lightsaber around like the jedi did in the prequels along with force push and repulse as Starkiller did in Force Unleashed. I would imagine that he gained some other powers in his 30 year period between Episode 6 and 8(I'd say episode 7 but because 8 picks up right after the events of 7, I'm using 8 as the endpoint), and I tried to imagine what it would be like if Luke gained the star wars version of Ultra Instinct like Goku achieved in DB Super, that he's able to channel through the force and used it on the Knights of Ren and Snoke. I think it would be awesome to see. What do you think about it and what other powers and skills do you think he achieved during his 30 year between Episode 6 and 8?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 09:10 PM
Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

wut

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 04:04 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

yabba dabba doo

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 01:24 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

wubba lubba dub dub

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 07:57 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

nub nub.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 05:19 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote