KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Rebels - Season 4, Heroes of Mandalore [Discussion]

Star Wars Rebels - Season 4, Heroes of Mandalore [Discussion]
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

^^^Agreed. Canon's been mostly bad with a few diamonds in the rough

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 12:20 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I'm not saying Canon has to meet the bar that Legends has, just be good.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 12:26 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Yet Sabine was able to change it to effect Stormtrooper armor...sooo....that's clearly some made up BS since we clearly see it effecting other armor sets.

Also yeah, sure...this is the one weapon that the design can't be changed, it's magic apparently and not tech based and other weapon designers just can't comprehend its design....

Yeah, unless Sabine is a genius with an IQ of 300, and the best Imperial weapon's designers are only at 160-180, then yeah I see your point.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 06:42 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

- Ezra's and Kanan's utter irrelevance; Ezra being pure comedic humor. What happened to the dark-side Ezra that was hinted at?
That was a thing for like two episodes into Season 3 before fizzling away without any explanation. That, having Kanan overcome his blindness in total of one episode, Deus ex Bendu, lackluster Thrawn and the decision to just up and off Maul at random really killed any potential this show had. So the lackluster start to season 4 doesn't surprise me. This show is trash.

Last edited by Dark-Kenshin on Oct 19th, 2017 at 07:50 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 07:45 PM
Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by Greysentinel365
For the record guys Filoni has said Ezra is done with his DS arc. Which lasted...... 1 episode.

Okay seriously **** this show. I mean 1-3 episodes a season are good but on average....

So glad this is the last season.
What I don't understand is why they spent ALL OF SEASON 2 hyping up a DS arc if they were just gonna fizzle it away without explanation at some point during season 3? Two episodes and it's gone and Ezra is back to being a static brick. Great storytelling

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 07:47 PM
Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

I remember when there was talk to have Revan or Treya to come back and be given an arc. So glad they didn't do that. Probably would've ruined both characters based on the level of writing we've seen.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 07:52 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
[B]lackluster Thrawn

What was wrong with Thrawn?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 12:41 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by ares834
Progress? Season 3 was easily the worst season of Rebels. In fact, I'd say the seasons have gotten progressively worse with season 1 being the best of the bunch.

This.

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
What I don't understand is why they spent ALL OF SEASON 2 hyping up a DS arc if they were just gonna fizzle it away without explanation at some point during season 3? Two episodes and it's gone and Ezra is back to being a static brick. Great storytelling

The Maul/Ezra relationship should have gone much further.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:50 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Rebels sucks. It's a kids tv show what do you expect lol

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:58 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Rebel95
Rebels sucks. It's a kids tv show what do you expect lol

Being for kids doesn’t mean it has to be poor. Star Wars is something anyone should be able to enjoy.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 03:03 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yep. Star Wars was always aimed at a young audience. It just so happened that adults loved it just as much.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:27 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

^Its like a modern day "The Hobbit". And nah Rebels peaked in Season 2. The 'Soka episodes were dope.

The North Remembers

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:13 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Lord Stark
^Its like a modern day "The Hobbit". And nah Rebels peaked in Season 2. The 'Soka episodes were dope.

I mean as a standalone, with new characters for the show and everything without bringing back TCW characters, I feel it peaked at S1 honestly.

For now, S4 might be able to get there depending on how it plays out.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 07:24 PM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Zenwolf
I mean as a standalone, with new characters for the show and everything without bringing back TCW characters, I feel it peaked at S1 honestly.

For now, S4 might be able to get there depending on how it plays out.

That's fair. I did like the Inquisitors even if they were horribly handled and misused. We never got great insight into their organization and structure. It was a mistake to have killed off the Grand Inquisitor in Season 1. Or if they were going to kill him off he should not have been the Grand Inquisitor.

The North Remembers

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 07:32 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Lord Stark
That's fair. I did like the Inquisitors even if they were horribly handled and misused. We never got great insight into their organization and structure. It was a mistake to have killed off the Grand Inquisitor in Season 1. Or if they were going to kill him off he should not have been the Grand Inquisitor.

Yeah...that I felt was extremely weird. Especially since in the Vader comic, the GI seems to be superior to the other Inquisitors. So Rebels went backwards with showing the boss first and then the lackies?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 07:38 PM
Darth Thor

S1 was actually pretty great. Very Firefly like.

GI and Agent Kallus we’re both great villains.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 03:24 AM
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

How are they gonna die?

War Doctor

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 04:18 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ You really think theyr gonna kill them?

They don’t even have the balls to kill Sabine’s mum.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 05:21 PM
DarthDuelist9

"They have to kill someone otherwise the show isn't good".

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 08:52 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote