KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Darth Krayt

Darth Krayt
Started by: ziggtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbowed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ziggtard
^^ Once again, Nebulous.

Here is what Krayt has going for him, which considering most have him in their top five sith lords, is a little wanting:

- Killed imperial Knights very quickly - slaying randoms of a relative unknown and newly formed faction - a Satele Shan level feat

- Reverberated his presence across the Galaxy - A Maul level feat

- Is better than Darth Bane - Via the yet-to-be debunked Andeddu comparison - A Darth Bane++/Coleman Trebor/Anyone on the PT Jedi Council level feat

- Defeated Cade - Given that there's no way Cade can be as powerful as Anakin - A sub Dooku level feat

- Was the leader of a large faction of sith - Malak level

- Gave Kenobi some shit on his home turf, was defeated when Kenobi got serious - A Magna Guard level feat

- Cheap shotted Aurra Sing after being disarmed - Sub Ayyla level feat

- Had a century of on and off experience in combat - Sub Lord Scourge level feat.

As you can see we're not left with much in the way of Krayt being a top five Sith lord. So we're left with :

- Feats and or hype from Apocalypse : which if elucidated, could justify the Krayt hype

You're a Maul level feat.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 02:01 PM
Click here to Send Unbowed a Private Message Find more posts by Unbowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

OH SHIT!!! UNBOWED COMING IN WITH THE TACTICAL STRIKES!!!

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 04:53 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by AncientPower
That makes him vastly more powerful than the likes of Pall, Muur and other Dark Jedi Exiles who used the Star Maps to grow more powerful than their predecessors.

Malak's monstrously powerful given that scaling.

That's assuming the Star Maps were what fueled a majority of the Exile's power...

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 04:56 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

As far as I know the only mention of that is Ajunta Pall's line in KOTOR, and it makes no sense.

The Book of Sith shows the real reason Pall, Muur and the rest were so powerful.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 05:46 PM
Click here to Send Unbowed a Private Message Find more posts by Unbowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by AncientPower
77, you realise that by mastering the Star Forge to a great degree, Malak would be becoming continuously more powerful. Such a source of power being immeasurably more powerful than the Star Maps. That makes him vastly more powerful than the likes of Pall, Muur and other Dark Jedi Exiles who used the Star Maps to grow more powerful than their predecessors.

Malak's monstrously powerful given that scaling.

I realize that, yes. However, I don't think most people here subscribe to that belief, that Malak is actually extremely powerful, so I limited what I said regarding him to something most of the community here finds more reasonable. Don't forget, I laid out all that scaling for Malak and Revan when I made my Darth Revan blog on CV. smile

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 09:05 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote