KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Last Jedi - Trailer 3

The Last Jedi - Trailer 3
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Warning The Last Jedi - Trailer 3

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 02:14 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

If Rey is the one that knocked Luke on his ass, I'll be ****in' done with Dis-Canon.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 02:20 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I really doubt Rey is going to overpower Luke.

Anyway, kind of meh, but it's just another trailer.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 02:22 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Loved seeing Luke in the Millennium Falcon cockpit, yet I cant help but notice how much more advanced the sensor array is than from the original series. Maybe its just the lighting......

Also, Rey knocking Luke on his ass isn't completely ridiculous. Rey is a prodigy in the Force and bested the trained (albeit injured) Kylo Ren. Luke hasn't practiced lightsaber or force combat in presumably 6 years, so he is probably rusty and he is also getting older. He's in his late 50's/early 60's

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 02:29 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthbane77
If Rey is the one that knocked Luke on his ass, I'll be impressed with Dis-Canon.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 02:29 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly if she overpowers Luke (like hell if Luke could've ever done it to Yoda or Ben) Joker better be able to accept that she's a Mary Sue to the MAX.

It really does sadden me to see all these SJW normies at school buying Star Wars merchandise like they're such nerds. Pop culture is a B1tch.

This movie better not suck. I'm expecting Rogue One quality at least.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 02:30 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by Darth Abonis

Also, Rey knocking Luke on his ass is completely ridiculous. Luke is a prodigy in the Force and bested the trained (albeit conflicted) Darth Vader. Rey hasn't practiced lightsaber or force combat in her entire ****ing life, so she is probably absolutely nothing compared to Luke.

I agree. And for the record, Anakin couldn't go up against Count Dooku, who is well older than Luke in TLJ. It would be beyond ****ing retarded for Rey to be able to take on Luke.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 02:35 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Yeah, but the PT didn't happen, so...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 02:48 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

If TFA happened, everything in the prequels happened.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 02:58 AM
Haschwalth

I try to like Rey, but they make it so hard too.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:43 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
If TFA happened, everything in the prequels happened.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:44 AM
ares834

Originally posted by Haschwalth
I try to like Rey, but they make it so hard too.

Rey's a likable character. Unfortunately, that's about the extent for her character; she isn't interesting or compelling. This is the reason why almost every discussion about her in future films devolves into speculation about her parentage.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:54 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Joker is such a cringey beta cuck. I can't bare his fanboyism of chick characters

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:29 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

(please log in to view the image)

Why is the poor man's PTforthewin randomly attacking me unprovoked? LMFAO.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 11:08 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

"Poor man's PTforthewin"

LMFAO KEK

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 11:14 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthbane77
If Rey is the one that knocked Luke on his ass, I'll be ****in' done with Dis-Canon.

Why aren't you already done? (((Disney))) and their diversity agenda is ruining Star Wars

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 12:05 PM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by ares834
Rey's a likable character. Unfortunately, that's about the extent for her character; she isn't interesting or compelling. This is the reason why almost every discussion about her in future films devolves into speculation about her parentage.

Novel Rey is legitimately an enjoyable character. And not just because Ridley isn't staring at the screen, wide eyed like a fish, and calling that acting.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:20 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

dont you ****ing diss daisy ridley you little *****

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:31 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Ridley wasn't bad in TFA, IMO. She came off naive and optimistic like she was supposed to and really nailed the torture scenes.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:29 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

/looks at the camera
/eyes as wide as they can go
/THIS IS THE MILLENNIUM FALCON!!!!

Amazing. All the Oscars for that.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:24 PM