KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Darth Vader - Comic Book Thread

Darth Vader - Comic Book Thread
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (48): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Darth Vader #7

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
That's why the 7th Sister blade locked him and the two other Inquisitors were flanking him before the Jedi stepped in.

Ohh she clashed blades with him? Wow.

Lol they were getting kicked around. He was holding his own against the 3 of them pretty casually tbh.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 10:56 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Na Er is probably Anakin Skywalker. I agree with Ares384. As for Ku Ar, we will probably find out later in the series. I however, love that Vos survived!!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 02:34 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Darth Vader #7

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Ohh she clashed blades with him? Wow.

Lol they were getting kicked around. He was holding his own against the 3 of them pretty casually tbh.

Given he never dealt with more then one of them at a time and by the end of it he was about to have to deal with an assault against all of them from 3 different directions, I don't think he was capable of handling them "casually."

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 02:42 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Filoni said he wrecked them or something along those lines, IIRC.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 02:43 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Not what was shown.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 02:44 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Maul pretty solidly wrecked them, rofl. In fact, I thought you were trolling earlier suggesting otherwise.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 02:47 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Kun, Exar confirmed Canon.

If only.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:24 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

exar kun getting killed by inquisitors? sounds good to me

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:46 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Maul pretty solidly wrecked them, rofl. In fact, I thought you were trolling earlier suggesting otherwise.

I wasn't. I really don't see how taking on one Inquisitor at a time, backing off and then repeating the cycle until he tired and got bladelocked by one of them allowing the other two flank him is "dominating."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:58 AM
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yay more shitty Vader comics. We really don't have enough of Vader!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:32 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Guess Vos will be Vader’s final opponent seeing as he’s the strongest in the list after Yoda. Looking forward to seeing their duel

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:18 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

That would actually be a decent fight now that canon Vos is super OP compared to his Legends version

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:39 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

So do we think Vader vs Vos will happen in this series then? Or will they save it for a Novel?

Too bad we can’t get it in animation form.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:49 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Could happen in the series considering it's all about hunting the remaining Jedi.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:57 AM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Wouldn’t even mind a brand new comic series focusing on Vos from Order 66 to his final duel with Vader, rather than seeing everything just from Vader’s point of view

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:29 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Could do both, and have it crossover.

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
I wasn't. I really don't see how taking on one Inquisitor at a time, backing off and then repeating the cycle until he tired and got bladelocked by one of them allowing the other two flank him is "dominating."

They didnn't/couldn't land a single hit on him. He landed hits on them.

LOL @ "backing off". It was a tight space and he was engaging 3 combatants simultaneously.

I didn't realize "getting blade locked" was some kind of defeat. In any case he Allowed her to blade lock him. If you do or do not remember he was trying to prove to Kanan and Ahsoka that he was on their side, so wanted to give them an opportunity to aid him.

However he was never in any trouble, given they couldn't land a single hit on him. And he certainly wasn't tried LOL

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 11:07 AM
DarthDuelist9

^ Could do both, and have it crossover.

They didnn't/couldn't land a single hit on him. He landed hits on them.

LOL @ "backing off". It was a tight space and he was engaging 3 combatants simultaneously.

I didn't realize "getting blade locked" was some kind of defeat. In any case he Allowed her to blade lock him. If you do or do not remember he was trying to prove to Kanan and Ahsoka that he was on their side, so wanted to give them an opportunity to aid him.

However he was never in any trouble, given they couldn't land a single hit on him. And he certainly wasn't tried LOL

Well, Ventress landed hits on Obi-Wan & Anakin and Dooku landed hits on Obi-Wan & Anakin. Yet in bot cases the single opponent isn't massively better (even inferior in the first case) than any member of the team. Of course Maul's better than the Inquisitors but using that very brief encounter to somehow justify the idea that Maul could comfortably take 3 of them is reaching.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 02:18 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Well, Ventress landed hits on Obi-Wan & Anakin and Dooku landed hits on Obi-Wan & Anakin. Yet in bot cases the single opponent isn't massively better (even inferior in the first case) than any member of the team. Of course Maul's better than the Inquisitors but using that very brief encounter to somehow justify the idea that Maul could comfortably take 3 of them is reaching.

I said "Take on" all 3, not "Take" all 3. There's a difference. I also said he looked superior, which he did. And there's literally nothing supporting the idea that the 3 Inquisitors were > Maul.

Let's not forget how much his power against the Inquisitors impressed Ezra. The same Ezra who watched Ahsoka beat down 2 Inquisitors.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Nov 2nd, 2017 at 02:52 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 02:50 PM
DarthDuelist9

I said "Take on" all 3, not "Take" all 3. There's a difference. I also said he looked superior, which he did. And there's literally nothing supporting the idea that the 3 Inquisitors were > Maul.

Let's not forget how much his power against the Inquisitors impressed Ezra. The same Ezra who watched Ahsoka beat down 2 Inquisitors.

You also completely neglected the fact that in Star Wars media there's a constant returning idea that when we have a team of fighters against a single fighter (e.g. Ventress vs Obi-Wan & Anakin, Dooku vs Obi-Wan and Anakin) the single fighter suddenly lands far more hits compared to a one versus one confrontation. Imagine if we would exclude Anakin's fights against Dooku and look purely at both Dooku's confrontations with Anakin & Obi-Wan, we would definitely come to a far different conclusion for Anakin's power level. Who's to say that this situation is not the same?

Reaching Thor, Ezra's supposed reaction isn't really factual evidence. Besides, the same Ahsoka couldn't penetrate the Fifth Brother's defenses on Malachor, you know the one that kept Maul busy for a pretty long duration of time.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:05 PM
Darth Thor

You also completely neglected the fact that in Star Wars media there's a constant returning idea that when we have a team of fighters against a single fighter (e.g. Ventress vs Obi-Wan & Anakin, Dooku vs Obi-Wan and Anakin) the single fighter suddenly lands far more hits compared to a one versus one confrontation. Imagine if we would exclude Anakin's fights against Dooku and look purely at both Dooku's confrontations with Anakin & Obi-Wan, we would definitely come to a far different conclusion for Anakin's power level. Who's to say that this situation is not the same?

Tbh I shouldn't really respond to this because you've not given even 1 specific example. I personally don't remember any fight where Ventress is kicking Anakin and Kenobi around, and they don't land a single hit on her. Dooku - maybe. Of course Dooku actually is superior tp Obi-Wan and more skilled than Anakin.

Anyway in all those fights, they both land hits on each other (whether they be force pushes or kicks).

The Inquisitors were unable to land a single hit on Maul. And he was hardly being "driven back" the way you and Nova make out.

Reaching Thor, Ezra's supposed reaction isn't really factual evidence.

It's added fuel to my "evidence".

You yourself have failed to provide a single piece of evidence that the Inquisitors looked superior.

Besides, the same Ahsoka couldn't penetrate the Fifth Brother's defenses on Malachor, you know the one that kept Maul busy for a pretty long duration of time.

Ezra didn't see much of that.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Nov 2nd, 2017 at 03:15 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:12 PM