KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Where does everyone hold Vitiate?

Where does everyone hold Vitiate?
Started by: darthbane77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthbane77

Where does everyone hold Vitiate?

So, I know most of KMC is aligned with Sidious' superiority to Vitiate. While I myself may not agree with that stance, I admit there are easy arguments to make for it.

But my question here is where does everyone hold Vitiate and Valkorion comparative to whatever varying versions of Sidious?

I ask because I find it difficult to get a beat on actual character placements here, I can rarely tell when people are trolling or being serious, and this is something I've been curious about recently.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 06:01 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Vitiate is about TPM Sidious level for me. Valkorion is RotS Sidious level.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 06:26 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

SWTOR Vitiate shouldn't be far off from ROTS Palpatine. Valkorion should also be approaching DE Palpatine, though each are inferior to the respective versions of Sidious imo.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 06:31 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
SWTOR Vitiate shouldn't be far off from ROTS Palpatine. Valkorion should also be approaching DE Palpatine, though each are inferior to the respective versions of Sidious imo.
That's pretty fair tbh

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 06:35 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vitiate is above all versions of Palps. Valkorion is a tier above with The Ones, Abeloth etc.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 07:57 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Valkorion is at least a tier below Tenebrous, Plagueis and TPM Sheev

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 08:12 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Valk's death threatened to knock out every Force sensitive who lived at the time of Satele Shan tier or lower. Try harder.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 08:15 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Eh, dunno about Vity, but Valkorion is around DE Sidious level. Slightly lower, probably.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:06 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

SWTor Vitiate is more or less around RotS Sid level, but still weaker. Valkorion is near Rotj Sid

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:07 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Vitiate is around TPM Sidious level and Valkorion is around RotS Sidious.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:57 AM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Vitiate is ROTS, Valkorian is around ROTJ, below DE.

Nearly knocking out satele class characters, and literally nearly every force sensitive, with just his death.
And his ability to create a Galaxy wiping ritual, makes tenebrous/Plagueis look like infants.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:35 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Most amusing.

The Emperor completely overpowered Revan in a raw Force exchange, who was much more powerful than the Revan who boarded the Star Forge. Who destroyed an entire legion of the most elite Sith Lords and Sith Commandos in the Empire all before facing and defeating a massively amped Bastila prior to facing hundreds of Star Forge droids. Then he fought and overpowered Darth Malak.

Star Forge amped Malak has mastered this power source, which is immeasurably more powerful than any other Rakata technology as it is the pinnacle. This makes the power of the star maps insignificant in comparison, meaning Malak with the Star Forge amp would've been vastly more powerful than Pall and his Shadow Hands such as Karness Muur or Sorzus Syn.

Please tell me how Vitiate > Reborn Revan > Redeemed Revan > Hindered and exhausted Revan > SF Malak >>> Karness Muur factors in on this equation.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Last edited by AncientPower on Nov 3rd, 2017 at 11:39 AM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:37 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

quote:
Please tell me how Valkorian>SWTOR Vitiate>SOR Revan> Novel Vitiate >= Reborn Revan > Redeemed Revan > SF Malak >>> Karness Muur factors in on this equation.

Fixed.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:40 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I get your point but I'm referring to the exact feat I mentioned above.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:55 AM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Despite Drew's miserable writing, it seems pretty clear that NoVitiate >[>] Revan tbh.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 12:09 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

He overpowers his Tutaminis almost instantly and Revan is paralysed by the attack. Vitiate would've killed him then and there if not for T3's intervention. SWTOR Vitiate grows ever more powerful across three centuries after this by draining his personal servants and Revan himself. He'd logically be so much more powerful by then that Revan Reborn would be close to one-shot range.

It's quite incredible how many magnitudes of power he's above Muur range by SWTOR.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 12:30 PM
Haschwalth

I CBF arguing/explaining it for the 50th time.
@Darthant66, can you make a copypasta of the argument why Revan is not that far off Vitiate.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:02 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

We all read the thread, Hasch.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:15 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Indeed, I wasn't convinced.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 01:01 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Novel Vitiate ~ TFUI Vader
SWTOR Vitiate ~ ANH Vader
Valkorion ~ RotJ Vader <= Tenebrous

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 03:40 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote