KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What is your LEAST favorite Star Wars movie?

What is your LEAST favorite Star Wars movie?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Episode I - The Phantom Menace 5 11.11%
Episode II - Attack of the Clones 17 37.78%
Episode III - Revenge of the Sith 0 0%
A Star Wars Story - Rogue One 2 4.44%
Episode IV - A New Hope 4 8.89%
Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back 2 4.44%
Episode VI - Return of the Jedi 0 0%
Episode VII - The Force Awakens 15 33.33%
Total: 45 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What is your LEAST favorite Star Wars movie?
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Probably Ep. II, that movie can be a bit painful to go through even though I'm not a prequel hater and OT wanker. But I didn't really pay any attention to Rogue One.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:50 PM
Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
Probably Ep. II, that movie can be a bit painful to go through even though I'm not a prequel hater and OT wanker. But I didn't really pay any attention to Rogue One.
The politics of TPM don't bore you as much though?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:54 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I love the politics, tbh.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:57 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

>people picked 4&5

#triggered

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 03:18 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I can see why people dislike ESB (even though those people are wrong) but ANH? It baffles me that anyone could consider that the worst SW film.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 03:21 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I love the politics, tbh.

https://youtu.be/H2MvZKvodzc

https://youtu.be/B-B1sink-nY

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 03:21 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Great scenes. thumb up

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 03:25 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GM_Nebaris
not-S_W_LeGenD

Rogue One. Thought it was totally underwhelming. TPM at least has its moments that make it an iconic film, if not a great one.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 03:41 PM
Click here to Send GM_Nebaris a Private Message Find more posts by GM_Nebaris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

AoTC. I can't even watch it without fast forwarding thru a quarter of the movie. I wouldn't even put it above Caravan of Courage.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 04:20 PM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

TFA is a disgrace of a movie. As much as people whine about Hollywood reboots of recent years at least those movies came up with a new plot. The total plagiarization of ANH coupled with the worst Mary Sue I ever had the misfortune to endure makes TFA one of the worst movie I ever saw.

TPM and AoTC were occasionally boring with some cringy dialogue. A way smaller offense than the above.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 05:27 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by ares834
I can see why people dislike ESB (even though those people are wrong) but ANH? It baffles me that anyone could consider that the worst SW film.

Did you put ANH and ESB the wrong way around?

I've never met anyone who disliked ESB. Met plenty of people who couldn't get into ANH, but I convinced them to keep watching and they liked the rest of the saga.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 05:36 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Probably The Phantom Menace, though I don't dislike it overall and Darth Maul redeems the movie quite a bit for me. Also Liam Neesen as Qui-Gon and Ewan McGregor were amazingly cast for Jinn and Kenobi. I also don't like A New Hope.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 05:50 PM
Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

How could anyone dislike ANH? It's what started it all!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 06:23 PM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by Kurk
How could anyone dislike ANH? It's what started it all!

well thank god it got better from there eh

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 07:30 PM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Originally posted by relentless1
A New Hope.

Its so dated and boring and the actors are weak except for Cushing and Ford. At least TPM had Sidious, Maul and Qui Gon and ATOC had the detective story along with a huge Jedi battle.
I'll give u the benefit of doubt with not mentioning James Earl Jones giving one if the best voice acting performances in the history of film, since u might not be counting voice actors. But Alec Guiness, weak? Wtf.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

I voted ANH, not because I think it's the worst Star Wars movie, but because I find it the least exciting.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 04:07 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I enjoy alot of the physical sets in TPM, and the comparatively limited use of CGI. It's still shit, but given those elements and a little Maul and Duel of Fates, it's superior to AotC. That movie is utter trash.

Simply "having a detective story" doesn't mean it was done well (it wasn't, it was a colossal pile of gooey tampons). The huge Jedi battle was emotionless, shoehorned, useless, fanservice--the opposite of quality. And I think people are confusing Liam Neeson with Qui-Gon Jinn. Neeson's not a perfect actor; he's fairly flat and doesn't do well with a stoic character who barely has any character written in. He's great when he's murdering people, looking threatening, or thwarting Nazis.

But Qui-Gon was a poorly written and poorly performed character. And it wasn't Neeson's fault.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:31 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

yeah Alec was a great actor no doubt I just never cared for that version of Obi Wan. I much prefer Ewans Obi especially in episode 3

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 09:30 PM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

AotC is terribly underated imo

McGregor, McDiarmid, Lee, Morrison, Jedi Temple inside, Palpatine's political games, Battle of the Geonosis, Fett vs Kenobi. No way it's worse then Anakin's "yuppy" and a lot of Jar-Jar in E1.

And Neeson is the strongest point of TPM as well as the weakest one. We have a guy, who stole the whole movie and it's screen time. And this guy wasn't even imporatant for the Saga.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 12:49 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do people rank AotC below TPM? Maybe it's because I haven't watched either since I was a young, adhd teenager obsessed with battle-scenes and action, but what exactly does TPM have going for it aside from Maul?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 01:54 PM