KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Exposing Sheevism

Exposing Sheevism
Started by: AncientPower

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Azronger
Oh dear. We shall have a field day with this one

Destroy him, prove your worth to the grand Vizier.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 01:14 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I just pointed out exactly how they've done that continuously for years. Oh and in case you can't read the OP, I provided quotes proving it's true in both continuities.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 01:16 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

AP with some good work. Rare

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 01:21 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

You mean when I can be bothered to do something productive.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 01:23 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by AncientPower
I just pointed out exactly how they've done that continuously for years. Oh and in case you can't read the OP, I provided quotes proving it's true in both continuities.

And I'm saying I haven't seen it.

You tried to extrapolate the intensity of the nexus via a canon source. All we know from Legends is that it IS a DS nexus.

I just find the whole thread pointless since you're disproving Az's "Darkside accumulator" point which nobody bought into in the first place.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 01:34 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

You're expecting me to care about your memory loss?

Force and Destiny is a Canon source that simultaneously handles Legends, so it'd be true either way.

It's way more than debunking Az's asinine 'logic'.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 01:38 AM
ziggtard
Restricted

Account Restricted

top kek

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 03:49 AM
Click here to Send ziggtard a Private Message Find more posts by ziggtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by AncientPower
You're expecting me to care about your memory loss?

Force and Destiny is a Canon source that simultaneously handles Legends, so it'd be true either way.

Some examples would be nice.

Then it's relevant to your point about Sidious influencing the Jedi but not about how easily he did so.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 04:23 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Force and Destiny is strange. It's the start of the new movement that the Story Group is now pushing that Legends is literally non-binding legends and tales within the Canon continuity.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Nov 4th, 2017 at 04:51 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 04:44 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

That's pretty interesting actually.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 04:52 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Canon no longer means, "this is the law; if it is not this, then it is not Canon," it simply means, "this is binding to all future stories," which allows the audience to cherry-pick what Legends stories they want to include within their own "true Canon."

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Nov 4th, 2017 at 05:03 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 04:59 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok then. I'm my true canon Dooku doesn't lose to Vos and Maul doesn't lose to Padawans.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:22 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

eh, not what i meant, but i can relate

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:37 AM
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Not what i meant

Clearly, I just needed to release some rage

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:45 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Destroy him, prove your worth to the grand Vizier.

His Excellency has commanded me to withhold my offensive. I trust His wisdom and guidance on this matter, so I will not engage until He gives the order.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 07:41 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote