KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What is your LEAST favorite Star Wars movie?

What is your LEAST favorite Star Wars movie?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Episode I - The Phantom Menace 5 11.11%
Episode II - Attack of the Clones 17 37.78%
Episode III - Revenge of the Sith 0 0%
A Star Wars Story - Rogue One 2 4.44%
Episode IV - A New Hope 4 8.89%
Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back 2 4.44%
Episode VI - Return of the Jedi 0 0%
Episode VII - The Force Awakens 15 33.33%
Total: 45 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What is your LEAST favorite Star Wars movie?
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
I'm no TFA hater, as you well know. But there's no way TFA > R1.
The Force Awakens was far better than Rogue One.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 02:22 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

The Force Awakens. I have two 30-45 minute videos on my YouTube channel explaining why I hated it while I'm playing Battlefront.

But yeah, I felt like while the prequels weren't perfect they at least added to the Star Wars universe and set the standards for certain things like large scale conflicts and new worlds.

TFA took away from the whole saga in general. I honestly see nothing special with Daisy Ridley's acting and feel like they misused Adam Driver.

Oh yeah, not only was Han Solo's death scene pointless and poorly executed, but we can't have Han Solo meeting Luke Skywalker ever again, or a chance to see Leia, Han, and Luke together one last time.

Plus there's endless amounts of things in TFA that doesn't make sense. The worst for me is not only having Rey fly the Falcon better the Han Solo, but have her know it better than Han Solo. This is made worse by the mind trick scene and her pulling the saber out of the snow which TLJ better explain.

About TLJ:

http://cdn3-www.comingsoon.net/asse...11/DarkLuke.jpg

^ Note Luke is on the dark side poster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBstE89j_7w

^ Wouldn't put it past them.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 02:32 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird

Plus there's endless amounts of things in TFA that doesn't make sense. The worst for me is not only having Rey fly the Falcon better the Han Solo, but have her know it better than Han Solo. This is made worse by the mind trick scene and her pulling the saber out of the snow which TLJ better explain.

And that right there just swayed my vote to TFA being the single worst Star Wars movie.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 03:44 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

It makes sense tbh: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 03:50 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Attack of the Clones

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 04:51 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Gerald
Star Wars Expert

Rogue One is objectively superior to TFA. It had a more original and less idiotic plot.

Rogue One will go down as one of the better Star Wars films.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 08:33 PM
Click here to Send Big Gerald a Private Message Find more posts by Big Gerald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Big Gerald
Rogue One is objectively superior to TFA. It had a more original and less idiotic plot.

Your opinion isn't objective by any stretch of your feeble imagination.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 01:04 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Plus there's endless amounts of things in TFA that doesn't make sense.

The worst for me is “The Resistance”.

I’ll never get over why the Universe needed a “Resistance” when the good guys are the ones in government.

Was just a way to copy “The Rebellion” in ANH, except it made zero sense in the context of a sequel.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 01:20 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

thumb up It should have been the New Republic vs First Order.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 01:26 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Another one is Luke not helping out his friends at all...because it's not like he hasn't risked his very life for them or anything multiple times, even when he was being hunted down.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 01:59 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Gerald
Star Wars Expert

Originally posted by quanchi112
Your opinion isn't objective by any stretch of your feeble imagination.

My friend, there is no need to be defensive. Sometimes people are entertained by rampant bad writing, such as that of JJ Abrams's fanfiction, Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 02:54 AM
Click here to Send Big Gerald a Private Message Find more posts by Big Gerald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Another one is Luke not helping out his friends at all...because it's not like he hasn't risked his very life for them or anything multiple times, even when he was being hunted down.

Well to be fair that’s a mystery left to explore in the sequels.

But I really wasn’t a fan of another Jedi purge, and back down to 1 Jedi in hiding. But again it was to be as similar to the OT as possible.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 09:07 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

ANH

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 03:22 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Gerald
Star Wars Expert

The Resistance is a splinter faction since the New Republic was inexplicably nonchalante about the First Order's activities.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 09:20 PM
Zenwolf

@ Thor I suppose, just hope it's nothing dumb.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 09:32 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

It really hard for me to choose between TFM and AotC.

One had a super boring, horrible plot with a bunch a people that were half assing it in addition to giving us midichloreans, jar jar binks, ham fisting too many characters in, and setting up one of the soon to be worst acted romances ever. With that said, it introduced a cool character, probably the best choreographed fight scene in SW, and gave obi wan respect.

The other, had an equally terrible plot, too much damn CGI, horrible pacing, a terrible romance, and was generally dull. It did give us Sam Jackson in space, dooku, and mango fett though.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 09:37 PM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by deathslash
It really hard for me to choose between TFM and AotC.

One had a super boring, horrible plot with a bunch a people that were half assing it in addition to giving us midichloreans, jar jar binks, ham fisting too many characters in, and setting up one of the soon to be worst acted romances ever. With that said, it introduced a cool character, probably the best choreographed fight scene in SW, and gave obi wan respect.

The other, had an equally terrible plot, too much damn CGI, horrible pacing, a terrible romance, and was generally dull. It did give us Sam Jackson in space, dooku, and mango fett though.
But it gave us death sticks and sand smile

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 10:08 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

My friend, there is no need to be defensive. Sometimes people are entertained by rampant bad writing, such as that of JJ Abrams's fanfiction, Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Well it made over 2 billion so I'm sure Disney is so upset they gave Abrams the opportunity for the redo in episode nine. laughing out loud

Far greater than Rogue One.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 11:25 PM
ziggtard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by deathslash
It really hard for me to choose between TFM

TUH FANTUM MENUCE

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 12:21 AM
Click here to Send ziggtard a Private Message Find more posts by ziggtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

Why do people like you think using the term "objective/objectively" adds potency to your perspective on the "superiority" of films/games/etc?

It's subjective. Period.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 01:51 AM
Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote