KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars: Rebels!

Star Wars: Rebels!
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (142): « First ... « 131 132 [133] 134 135 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zenwolf

Also this might be a more minor thing, but the TIE Fighters don't have Navigation Computers? ...So how do they fly in Realspace? Because NAVIGATION is pretty important, weither it's through hyperspace or realspace.

TIE Fighters had navigation computers, the N-s6 Navcon. Navigation computers are used for both hyper and realspace, so the Empire is having their pilots fly completely blind in this New Canon?

It's more a minor thing, given Nav computers mostly stem to just hyperdrive travels, but there are references for the computers also being used for realspace travel as well. Which navigation computers should be used for both, not just one thing anyway.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Oct 31st, 2017 at 03:18 AM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 03:13 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I watched an episode of Forces of Destiny where Hera meets Han Solo shortly after the Battle of Endor. Which confirms that Hera and Chopper survive well past the events of the Rebels TV show. Kanan is most definitely going to die this season, most likely at the hands of Darth Vader.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 05:18 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I thought the two most recent episodes were really good. Seeing a TIE Defender fly and spin was awesome and something I never imagined happening.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 06:09 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
I thought the two most recent episodes were really good. Seeing a TIE Defender fly and spin was awesome and something I never imagined happening.

Even with all the face scrunching nonesense?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 04:42 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

What face scrunching nonsense? Sure, Sabine should have shot Thrawn. But Thrawn was so badass in that scene that it made up for that.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 04:47 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Damn phone edit...but there was more though that scene takes the cake.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 05:34 AM
DarthDuelist9

I enjoyed the episodes but they didn't seem to be really connected. Near the end of episode 2 Ezra did went pretty dark.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 09:50 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I've fully concluded that Ezra has been completely nerfed between the start of Season 3 and Season 4.

He's less skilled with a lightsaber than Luke from the new Canon Star Wars comics.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 12:10 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Ok now these episodes were nice, abit I feel like the kiss between Kanan and Hera was a little too soon, I feel like that should have waited for a better moment. I'm also a little disappointed that they are gonna scrap the TIE Defender this early in the lore seeing as they are gonna prevent its construction. I always liked the Defender.

Other than those things(there's more but kinda very minor), these episodes were nice. That Trandoshan wrecked Zeb!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 03:05 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Decent episodes, tbh.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 10:34 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yep. Enjoyed both as well. I'm surprised, but I'm actually looking forward to the next episodes.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 11:36 PM
Zenwolf

Abit annoyed we haven't seen the Z-95s and are going straight into X-wings..would seem a better transition rather than seeing A-wings and Y-wings...and there were Z-95s in TCW.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 11:49 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

What's up with those Wolves?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 02:10 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Filoni likes wolves and is a big fan of Princess Mononoke.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 02:23 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Anyone have any ideas as to why Ezra can barely take out a stormtrooper?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 02:31 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Story.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Nov 8th, 2017 at 02:42 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 02:39 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

season 4 has been good so far.

These two episode arcs have greatly improved the show. Giving these stories more time to develop has worked.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 08:36 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Season 4 has been garbage, rofl.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 01:33 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Hera doing as well as she did against Thrawn’s assassin is retarded but I really shouldn’t have been surprised. Other than that, decent episode I guess?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 02:43 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

KingD19 is online now!

Soooo whatever happened to that B-Wing they got from Quarrie in S2? It wouks be invaluable right now.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 02:52 AM
Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote