KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars: Battlefront II - Gameplay

Star Wars: Battlefront II - Gameplay
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Warning Star Wars: Battlefront II - Gameplay

The BF2 early access is out. Below are some cool videos I been watching, along with a playlist of a lot more. Definitely check out at least the Heroes vs Villains link below. If you have any other cool gameplay links, post it below. Also, share your thoughts on the game and if you plan to buy it (and, if so, for what console).

Heroes vs Villains: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxNtxw28jCk

Battle of Kashyyyk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTs--JfUsY8

Battle of Kamino: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBJUWvdOKGE

Darth Vader Vs 1000 Rebels: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8FtRPKx8GY

Playlist of other maps / battles / character videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li...-4VybHMkYQnJ_y6

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Nov 9th, 2017 at 12:46 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 12:38 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I really hope they add Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka.

Edit: Is Adam Driver not voicing Kylo?? Wtf

Last edited by |King Joker| on Nov 9th, 2017 at 12:48 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 12:46 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

thumb up Everything else looks amazing. My only complaint is a lack of PT heroes and villains.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 12:48 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Isn't Grievous going to be added, or was that just a rumor?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 12:53 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Apparently they said they tried to get him into 1.0 but his animations were so complex it was taking much longer than expected.

They already composed a theme for him when the character spawns. It's apart of the iTunes playlist, I saw.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 12:56 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Well, better late than never.

I expect them to add at least Kenobi in the future—probably Anakin as well. As for Ahsoka, eh, I think she would be too good to be true (at least for me) for them to add her.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:00 AM
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Apparently they said they tried to get him into 1.0 but his animations were so complex it was taking much longer than expected.

They already composed a theme for him when the character spawns. It's apart of the iTunes playlist, I saw.

They also had an Anakin theme. There's also one for Ahsoka.

At the very least they could have a Pre-Suit Vader skin if they're really that worried about having Vader fight Anakin even they have cross era gameplay.

Luke's post ROTJ appearance is well done and Kylo's style is interesting since he looks like a Shien user since he switches between the reverse grip a lot. At least that what it looks like.

I'd laugh if they had a Revan DLC character. Force drain would be interesting.

Grievous would be amazing especially if they make him like his Legends incarnation.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 02:43 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah Kenobi and Anakin are a must.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:44 PM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
There's also one for Ahsoka.
Link?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:48 PM
TheNuisanceBird

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Link?

https://youtu.be/AK5m5K8ZLqg?t=2m56s

^ Could mean anything though.

Hate using StarWarsHQ in this way.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:57 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Last edited by Jaggarath on Nov 10th, 2017 at 04:21 AM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:19 AM
ares834

Apparently, it will take nearly 40 hours to get enough credits to unlock either Luke or Vader.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBa...ro_spreadsheet/

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 10:37 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

What the ****

Is that 40 hours for a single hero? So each hero you have to play for forty hours in order to buy?

And what are ‘trooper crates’ that everyone was referring to in the thread?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 10:52 PM
ares834

Yep. A single hero. Though, I think others are cheaper so you can get them in half the time.

Trooper crates are how you get new weapons and other upgrades.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:16 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Yeah I was gonna get this for Christmas but not anymore lol

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:18 PM
darthbane77

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
thumb up Everything else looks amazing. My only complaint is a lack of PT heroes and villains.
My biggest gripe is the lack of era exclusivity with the eras. Rey shouldn't be a hero in the Clone War, and Yoda shouldn't be seen fighting the First Order.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:38 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird

The arcade mode looks fun and I'd want to play singleplayer, but I'm probably just going to wait until the price drops.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:59 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by darthbane77
My biggest gripe is the lack of era exclusivity with the eras. Rey shouldn't be a hero in the Clone War, and Yoda shouldn't be seen fighting the First Order.

Well, they only have two playable heroes for the PT/ST respectively, so it makes sense.

Otherwise, you'd have to play as Darth Maul every time you play on the CIS.

When they add more heroes, that will hopefully change.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 12:10 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

If the gameplay being as Canon as possible is important for you, try to imagine the non-accurate heroes / villains as clone replicas for earlier era characters playing in later eras (ex. if you fight Yoda as the First Order, it appears they've gotten their hands on a clone Yoda), or as just lesser versions for later era characters playing earlier eras (ex. on Kamino, Rey is just a female Jedi, Han Solo an important smuggler, Darth Vader a CIS Jedi Hunter, etc.).

That's what I do at least, lol.

Last edited by Jaggarath on Nov 13th, 2017 at 12:17 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 12:13 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought you refused to watch anything from SW theory?

And btw the amount of in-game purchases emphasized on video games now-a-days is part of the reason why I'm phasing them out of my life. It's pay to win even after dropping x amount of dollars on the actual thing.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 01:31 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote