KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars: Battlefront II - Gameplay

Star Wars: Battlefront II - Gameplay
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
EA put out a statement saying they're lowering hero credit costs by 75%.

So Vader / Luke will now by 15K credits, Palpatine / Leia 10K, and Iden 5K.

Source? 10 hours of matches (not including matchmaking times) for each hero is still a lot, but within reason. thumb up

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 09:26 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

I played a couple hours on multiplayer and almost have enough credits for Vader/Luke.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 06:57 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Source? 10 hours of matches (not including matchmaking times) for each hero is still a lot, but within reason. thumb up

https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/b...-changes-launch

---

Also, I got the game. It's really fun.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:09 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Yeh, but apparently it would take roughly 110 weeks of playing 40 hours a week to max out the stats for your characters. That or $2100.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 03:56 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Sel! (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 04:10 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Just beat the campaign. What did you guys think about the ending?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 06:52 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Was it good? I really don't care for the spoilers for this game. It wasn't cliche was it? The whole game I mean.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Nov 15th, 2017 at 07:25 PM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 07:15 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Originally posted by Rebel95
Just beat the campaign. What did you guys think about the ending?

It was DLC bait. The line about Del and Iden's daughter is just more fuel to the fire for Rey theorists.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 07:23 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
It was DLC bait. The line about Del and Iden's daughter is just more fuel to the fire for Rey theorists.

Yeah I really hope Rey isn't their daughter.

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Was it good? I really don't care for the spoilers for this game. It wasn't cliche was it? The whole game I mean.

It was decent. I liked how it tied in some of the main star wars characters and bridged the gap between ROTJ and TFA. The multiplayer is great though.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 07:45 PM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Rebel95
Yeah I really hope Rey isn't their daughter.

It was decent. I liked how it tied in some of the main star wars characters and bridged the gap between ROTJ and TFA. The multiplayer is great though.

Though I'm hearing that.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The main character turns traitor to the Alliance. Is that true?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 07:53 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

How the hell would Rey be their daughter? Iden's black.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 08:08 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Though I'm hearing that.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The main character turns traitor to the Alliance. Is that true?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: They defect to the Alliance near the beginning of the games. It's stupid as hell.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 08:12 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by ares834
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: They defect to the Alliance near the beginning of the games. It's stupid as hell.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 08:13 PM
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

I know right.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 08:20 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Sel! (please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

She's not black, she's mixed race. Her mother's skin was light brown and her dad was white as ****. It's not impossible for Rey to be her daughter, even without the creative liberty that they could definitely take.

I still doubt it, though I'd actually enjoy it if their kid was force sensitive (and I'd probably be on board with Rey being her kid too, to some extent). What I want to know is where it's said they had a daughter? I'm sure I'm missing something but I thought Rax only mentioned 'fatherhood', not the gender?

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 08:53 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

I think Kylo said something about a daughter. Also mentioned something about "Operation Resurrection" at the end... I have a feeling that will tie into TLJ somehow

Last edited by Rebel95 on Nov 16th, 2017 at 12:32 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:22 AM
Rebel95

What?? Her dad is white

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:31 AM
Rebel95

Originally posted by ares834

Yeah I wasn't expecting that to happen so early

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:34 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

People actually using the spoiler feature appropriately for once? *Shock!*

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:48 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I'm quite concerned now.

While I'm semi-confident Disney wouldn't do something as stupid as making two non-Force sensitive nobodies from a video-game the highly-anticipated parents of their main new character in the Skywalker family saga, I feel threatened nonetheless.

EDIT: That's not to say Rey's parents have to be big-shot Jedi-in-training, but them being non Force sensitives would raise far more questions than answers.

How would the film even present that?

"Your parents were Imperial Special Forces defectors... to learn more, check out Battlefront 2!"

That would be the most notoriously awful reveal in history, rofl.

Last edited by Jaggarath on Nov 16th, 2017 at 01:36 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 01:28 AM