KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars: Rebels!

Star Wars: Rebels!
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (142): « First ... « 132 133 [134] 135 136 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zenwolf

I was like confused pretty much the whole episode...that space battle and that fight...way to make Rukh look like a chump Rebels...

Last edited by Zenwolf on Nov 14th, 2017 at 05:42 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 05:31 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Also does anyone else not like the sound effects for laser cannons? The noise they make is just so...bad..

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:04 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Hera doing as well as she did against Thrawn’s assassin is retarded but I really shouldn’t have been surprised. Other than that, decent episode I guess?
An injured Hera to top it off. However we can assume that he wasn't trying to kill her, I think he wanted to bring her in alive.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:51 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by juggernaut74
An injured Hera to top it off. However we can assume that he wasn't trying to kill her, I think he wanted to bring her in alive.

That really shouldn't make him any less capable of subduing her. He also didn't even capture her from what I recall, as a whole force of Imperials came and surrounded her so she basically gave up. That's kinda even worse..

Last edited by Zenwolf on Nov 15th, 2017 at 01:20 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 01:11 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Haturs will hate, but Rebels is really performing right now. sad

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:17 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Haturs will hate, but Rebels is really performing right now. sad

Performing what? Mediocre? Yes.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Nov 18th, 2017 at 03:39 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 03:36 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Haturs will hate

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 12:19 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I'm actually not hating at all, the show being fine when they have their own original characters and actual decent episodes. But when they introduced EU elements and watered them down(among other things), is what I dislike.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Nov 19th, 2017 at 03:33 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:30 PM
cdtm

The space battles are boring as shit.

Rebels appeal was always the Firefly like character focus's. These wide scale space battles are about as exciting as the opening scenes of Episode III: Revenge of the Shit. E.g. not at all.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Nov 20th, 2017 at 03:53 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 03:48 PM
Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Zenwolf
That really shouldn't make him any less capable of subduing her. He also didn't even capture her from what I recall, as a whole force of Imperials came and surrounded her so she basically gave up. That's kinda even worse..

Hera's a general in the Rebellion, held a high rank in her father's rebellion and helped him free Ryloth. Is without a doubt the best pilot on Rebels aside from Vader and Ahsoka. And is one of Thrawn's biggest targets. Is it impossible to think she's actually a badass who can hold her own?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2017 07:46 PM
Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by cdtm
The space battles are boring as shit.

Rebels appeal was always the Firefly like character focus's. These wide scale space battles are about as exciting as the opening scenes of Episode III: Revenge of the Shit. E.g. not at all.
thumb up

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 12:13 AM
Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by KingD19
Hera's a general in the Rebellion, held a high rank in her father's rebellion and helped him free Ryloth. Is without a doubt the best pilot on Rebels aside from Vader and Ahsoka. And is one of Thrawn's biggest targets. Is it impossible to think she's actually a badass who can hold her own?

I'd take a seasoned assassin and bodyguard over a good pilot as far as ground combat is concerned, especially in H2H. I won't say pilots won't have training if they get shot down, sure they do...but I'm not expecting them to able to beat the snot out of someone who should be far more capable and experienced at fighting in H2H and melee weaponry.

It doesn't help that Legends had set the bar for the Noghri and Rukh and seeing them like this in this New Canon leaves an extremely bad taste. So I suppose there was something to be expected, but instead there was nothing like that at all.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 02:50 PM
Darth Thor

Did I miss the episode where they introduced X-Wings? Or were these latest 2 episodes their introduction?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 11:26 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Did I miss the episode where they introduced X-Wings? Or were these latest 2 episodes their introduction?

No they just showed up.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 01:14 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Zenwolf
No they just showed up.

Kind of anti climactic. Was expecting a build up like what we got with the B-Wing.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 03:22 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I wonder what they'll do with Ezra? It's pretty obvious Kanan is going to bite the dust but I don't see them killing Ezra.

Anybody have any guess what happens?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 04:23 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Kind of anti climactic. Was expecting a build up like what we got with the B-Wing.

Yeah, I was wanting to see some Z-95 Headhunter action. But I guess that is too much to ask for.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 05:45 AM
Darth Thor

^ I mean it’s you know... Frigging X-Wings!! Which they’ve been hiding for so long... Just told randomly show up in 1 battle.

B-Wings on the other hand had a whole episode devoted to them.

I was expecting it to be the Rebels answer to the Imperials new Tie Defenders or something... Anything.. Jusr mention them at least.. Big them up in some way.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 09:07 AM
Zenwolf

Well it is Rebels, I guess we can't expect a whole lot with the way writing is going. Shame.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 05:31 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Haven't watched this show since the siege of Lothal episode, seems like I'm not missing much.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 05:29 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote