KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Operation Resurrection

Operation Resurrection
Started by: Rebel95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rebel95

Operation Resurrection

For those of you who have beaten Battlefront 2, you know what I'm talking about. What do you think Operation Resurrection is? I have some ideas but I want to see what you guys think

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 05:22 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Oh it’s actually Project* Resurrection. Not operation

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:14 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

up

I think this will tie into TLJ in a major way

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:50 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I haven't gotten there yet, but I'll reply when I do.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 04:18 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I haven't gotten there yet, but I'll reply when I do.

thumb up

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 02:14 PM
Rebel95

This isn't getting as much attention as it should be lol

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 11:59 PM
The Merchant

Spoih what that is pls.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 02:22 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

?

It’s only mentioned so we don’t know what it is. At the end of the Battlefront 2 campaign, a First Order supporter asks Hask, a First Order Officer, if Project Resurrection will continue as planned. I’m guessing we’ll find out once TLJ comes out, since there's a DLC titled “resurrection” scheduled to release right after the movie hits theaters.

Last edited by Rebel95 on Nov 21st, 2017 at 02:53 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 02:51 AM
The Merchant

Inb4 Snoke is Palpatines clone.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 04:18 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote