KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How good of a SW debater is Antoine Bandele?

How good of a SW debater is Antoine Bandele?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Better than you

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 06:16 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Better than you

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 08:50 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember when Jmanghan was crying on some thread a few years back over people throwing around "an hero" due to it being disrespectful to the original victim? laughing

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 09:39 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samappo

I personally think all of them are pretty bad ... sure they've got knowledge, but they just dramatise it too much and come up with really weird conclusions or scenarios that fit their fantasy battle rather than observing the facts objectively.

Just like their stupid Forcecast episode arguing for Sheev being a shitty duelist who makes up with speed.

Even though that directly opposes a series of blunt statements by Gillard that Sidious is basically the best duelist ever.

The Sith are not placid stars but singularities. Rather than burn with muted purpose, we warp space and time to twist the galaxy to our own design. - Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 01:36 PM
Click here to Send samappo a Private Message Find more posts by samappo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Urs is officially the new Quanchi.

Even though Quan is already here.
Jmanghan, please don't ever bring up my name you depressed and lonely individual. You are the most sensitive and you lack brain cells, coherence, and fail to ever articulate your points.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:50 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Kurk
Remember when Jmanghan was crying on some thread a few years back over people throwing around "an hero" due to it being disrespectful to the original victim? laughing
Hes as weak as they come and I remember when he's cry and beg for people to stop. It's on now. He wants to act big and bad now when I know he's really an insecure and sensitive snowflake.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:51 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Not very good, but that's fine since per his own admission, he doesn't focus on debating.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:05 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samappo

Bro you never replied to our old Sheev/Mace who won debate? Chicken?

The Sith are not placid stars but singularities. Rather than burn with muted purpose, we warp space and time to twist the galaxy to our own design. - Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:46 PM
Click here to Send samappo a Private Message Find more posts by samappo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Not very good, but that's fine since per his own admission, he doesn't focus on debating.

I find not focusing on debating and yet still making Versus videos as oxymoronic. If you're gonna make hypothetical fights and battles, then you'd need to be able to quantify and explain your position or defend it should it fall under scrutiny.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 08:02 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
I find not focusing on debating and yet still making Versus videos as oxymoronic. If you're gonna make hypothetical fights and battles, then you'd need to be able to quantify and explain your position or defend it should it fall under scrutiny.

Agreed. He also tries to play both sides and frequently cucks to Jen, Reti and Evan in the Forcecast videos.

He tries to appeal to the anti-versus series youtuber guys like you and virtually everyone on here, but still makes dumb videos like Proxy vs Grievous and let's Jensaarai walk all over him.

He's just very beta.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 10:45 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samappo
I personally think all of them are pretty bad ... sure they've got knowledge, but they just dramatise it too much and come up with really weird conclusions or scenarios that fit their fantasy battle rather than observing the facts objectively.

Just like their stupid Forcecast episode arguing for Sheev being a shitty duelist who makes up with speed.

Even though that directly opposes a series of blunt statements by Gillard that Sidious is basically the best duelist ever.

They completely disregard plain facts too, as if they're opinion is > canon.

"I don't care what the sourcebooks say, it makes no sense for Palpatine to be a master duelist." I think that's the exact quote.

They really do it to convey their fanboyism. Whether that be Reti4 with Plo Koon & Shaak Ti, Jensaarai with his Vader > Yoda garbage, Evan with his Katarn/Kenobi/Jaina wank. It's all just cringey.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 10:54 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
thumb up

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:11 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Bro you never replied to our old Sheev/Mace who won debate? Chicken?
Who are you talking to ?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 07:03 PM
samappo

I was talking to Quanchi.

And yeah, I think it's disgusting. If you actually think Vader > Yoda ... you're just a fanboy.

And come on. Gillard himself tells us as fact that Sidious is the best duelist out there.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 09:02 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I was talking to Quanchi.

And yeah, I think it's disgusting. If you actually think Vader > Yoda ... you're just a fanboy.

And come on. Gillard himself tells us as fact that Sidious is the best duelist out there.
Post a link to the thread.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 03:07 AM
samappo

It's in this actual thread.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 05:35 AM
cs_zoltan

What's up with quanchi and bald villains?

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 11:51 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote