KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Andy Serkis on Snoke: Is he more powerful than Darth Vader and the Emperor? "Oh, with

Andy Serkis on Snoke: Is he more powerful than Darth Vader and the Emperor? "Oh, with
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bow down to Snoke:
(please log in to view the image)

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 03:08 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Tempest must've really caused Unbowed's psyche to snap lmao.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 03:26 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Let's wait til the movie comes out before we pass judgment. The context for this is more than a bit wonky and Ian McDiarmid said Palpatine was "500 times as fast" as any Jedi.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Unbowed
Then don't give a shit. What exactly is the problem? The movie hasn't even come out yet. We don't yet know what Snoke is about. Besides, from the little we've seen of him, Snoke is more compelling as a character and better acted than the cheese that was McDiarmid's Emperor in the OT

As much as they attempt to deny it's not about power levels, Sheev fans doth protest too much. Until now they've been able to use his role in the movies to lord it over EU characters that are blatantly stronger than him. Now that another movie character is going to be stronger than him, they have nowhere to turn to. laughing

It's ironic that your KMC career is defined by Sheev as much as anybody's.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 03:35 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

Originally posted by The_Tempest
It's ironic that your KMC career is defined by Sheev as much as anybody's. [/B]

Stalking me again?

And lol @ "career". All I'm doing on this forum is slumming it. I barely average one or two posts a week, and as soon as I post you appear and quote me. Why do you keep following me around like a bad smell?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 03:48 PM
Click here to Send Unbowed a Private Message Find more posts by Unbowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Stalking me again?

And lol @ "career". All I'm doing on this forum is slumming it. I barely average one or two posts a week, and as soon as I post you appear and quote me. Why do you keep following me around like a bad smell?

As has been explained to you before, you seem interested in attracting my attention by spending all your time here exclusively posting about Sheev in Sheev threads. I'm just gracious enough to give you what you're looking for.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 03:52 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

Originally posted by The_Tempest
As has been explained to you before, you seem interested in attracting my attention by spending all your time here exclusively posting about Sheev in Sheev threads. I'm just gracious enough to give you what you're looking for.

Do you even hear yourself talking?

I'd be curious to know your results on this test: https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/SD3/

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 05:05 PM
Click here to Send Unbowed a Private Message Find more posts by Unbowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordOfTheLight

Then don't give a shit. What exactly is the problem? The movie hasn't even come out yet. We don't yet know what Snoke is about. Besides, from the little we've seen of him, Snoke is more compelling as a character and better acted than the cheese that was McDiarmid's Emperor in the OT

As much as they attempt to deny it's not about power levels, Sheev fans doth protest too much. Until now they've been able to use his role in the movies to lord it over EU characters that are blatantly stronger than him. Now that another movie character is going to be stronger than him, they have nowhere to turn to. laughing

Just a little further and you'll put the Red Sea to shame.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 08:09 PM
Click here to Send LordOfTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by LordOfTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I know you're clinically retarded and all, but don't ask questions you don't want the answer to. All this irrelevant rambling about Sidious is honestly embarrassing.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 11:33 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I know you're clinically retarded and all, but don't ask questions you don't want the answer to. All this irrelevant rambling about Sidious is honestly embarrassing.

I didn't ask you a question, did I? You butted in, and your answer made no sense. I asked why is it retarded for Snoke to be more powerful than Sidious and your answer was because "this isn't Dragon Ball". So no villain in fiction is allowed to be more powerful than the previous one because it breaks some bullshit rule you made up in your head?

And how is my rambling about Sidious irrelevant in this thread? This thread is about a direct comparison between him and Snoke. What else would be relevant if not talk about Sidious and Snoke? Do you even know the meaning of the word "irrelevant"? And you call me a retard.

I know Tempest and I have our differences, but at least I can tell in terms of intelligence he's one or two standard deviations above the norm. But you... maybe the comments section on youtube would suit you better.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 11:55 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Unbowed's fall from grace to a deranged lunatic is pretty amusing.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 12:10 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysentinel365

It was too early in the morning to read this thread.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 12:39 AM
Click here to Send Greysentinel365 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysentinel365 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I didn't ask you a question, did I? You butted in, and your answer made no sense. I asked why is it retarded for Snoke to be more powerful than Sidious and your answer was because "this isn't Dragon Ball". So no villain in fiction is allowed to be more powerful than the previous one because it breaks some bullshit rule you made up in your head?

You're an idiot. I don't need to be asked the question to answer it, and my answer makes complete and total sense to anyone with even an ounce of sense. We need more than just power to make a villain interesting. Just increasing the power for no reason is retarded. It's really not that hard, which is exactly what Azro said.
quote:

And how is my rambling about Sidious irrelevant in this thread? This thread is about a direct comparison between him and Snoke. What else would be relevant if not talk about Sidious and Snoke? Do you even know the meaning of the word "irrelevant"? And you call me a retard.

It's irrelevant because Sidious had nothing to do with the point being made outside of a very tenuous connection. No one cares about how strong Snoke is. But you took the opportunity to rant because you can't put more thought into your replies besides, "LMAO, Sidious is bad, his fans dumb. Yarg."
quote:

I know Tempest and I have our differences, but at least I can tell in terms of intelligence he's one or two standard deviations above the norm. But you... maybe the comments section on youtube would suit you better.

>universally hailed as the most stupid person on the forum
>has the gall to talk about my intelligence

Though regardless, whether I be as dumb as you, and thank God I'm not, or as smart as Einstein, the point is the same. My reply was not hard to grasp, and if you think it was, you're beyond idiotic.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 03:50 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Azronger
So he is more powerful because he has "limitless resources." So this in referenve to political power, not mastery of the dark side.

Dry those tears cuck.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 04:19 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You're an idiot. I don't need to be asked the question to answer it, and my answer makes complete and total sense to anyone with even an ounce of sense. We need more than just power to make a villain interesting. Just increasing the power for no reason is retarded. It's really not that hard, which is exactly what Azro said.

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
It's irrelevant because Sidious had nothing to do with the point being made outside of a very tenuous connection. No one cares about how strong Snoke is. But you took the opportunity to rant because you can't put more thought into your replies besides, "LMAO, Sidious is bad, his fans dumb. Yarg."

I took the opportunity to rant because I know how easy it is to trigger you guys and have you frothing at the mouth. Case in point.laughing out loud

quote:
>universally hailed as the most stupid person on the forum
>has the gall to talk about my intelligence

Though regardless, whether I be as dumb as you, and thank God I'm not, or as smart as Einstein, the point is the same. My reply was not hard to grasp, and if you think it was, you're beyond idiotic. [/B]

Sure, sure. Posture all you want but this is obviously a sore spot for you.

Judging by the way you casually toss around terms like "retard" and "dumbest person on the forum" while at the same time being insulted that I have the "gall" to question your intelligence, I can infer that you're really insecure about it and projecting it on other people. It's the most common defense for a fragile ego and low self-esteem.

I want to tell you that it's okay, you're enough just the way you are.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 07:45 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

erm

When will people learn that no one finds the, "anyone who's mean to me is just insecure," narrative compelling? Especially when it's coming from the guy who just accused someone of electronically stalking him. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 08:01 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by godemperortrump
Dry those tears cuck.

Talking eases one's pain. If you wanna talk about how your dad beat you as a child, dressed in a Sheev costume, I'll listen.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 08:09 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

Originally posted by NewGuy01

When will people learn that no one finds the, "anyone who's mean to me is just insecure," narrative compelling?
Just because it's trite doesn't mean it's not true. If I were to accuse you out of nowhere of being ugly, and after you returned the favor I would be offended at the "gall" you have for questioning my looks, that would reveal something about me.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Especially when it's coming from the guy who just accused someone of electronically stalking him. laughing out loud

That's not a baseless accusation when it comes to him. Anyone else sure, but him? Check his posting history. At first I was just kidding around but the facts are the facts. I barely post, and never engage him in conversation and debate. He always hounds me from thread to thread and then he frames it as if he's being gracious and indulging me.

Wouldn't you feel a little apprehensive?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 08:11 AM
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Azronger
Talking eases one's pain. If you wanna talk about how your dad beat you as a child, dressed in a Sheev costume, I'll listen.

This was actually pretty funny.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:18 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

That's not a baseless accusation when it comes to him. Anyone else sure, but him? Check his posting history. At first I was just kidding around but the facts are the facts. I barely post, and never engage him in conversation and debate. He always hounds me from thread to thread and then he frames it as if he's being gracious and indulging me.

Wouldn't you feel a little apprehensive?

The reason no one's convinced by this is because you go from thread to thread obsessed with Sheev. Sheev dominates your posts here. You crave my attention, you're just too shy to directly ask for it. FreshestSlice and others have pointed this out to you before.

The fact that your post count is relatively low doesn't really mean anything when I'm apparently the only reason you come here at all.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 03:50 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Unbowed's fall from grace to a deranged lunatic is pretty amusing.

What grace? He's been on about Krayt > Sidious since the very day he joined lmao.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=588048

Date registered: Nov 26th, 2013
Date the above thread was created: Nov 26th, 2013

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 03:58 PM