KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Debates you'd still like to see/participate in?

Debates you'd still like to see/participate in?
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Debates you'd still like to see/participate in?

Are there any aspects of Star Wars debating you're still passionate about? Any debates you'd like to witness unfold from ideas to reality, and perhaps partake in? Does KMC have any potential for a few last great skirmishes like in the days of yore?

Or has the fire in your heart been forever snuffed out? Have the veterans of wordplay retired for good? Shall we produce some quality discussion a few more times before the end, or nah?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 05:54 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

A threeway debate between Kun (Nova?), Revan (Ant) and ILS (Krayt) would be great.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 06:20 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

lets make one final giant debate between the greatest legends and then we all an hero as brutally and painfully ass we can when the debate is over

writing "KMC [*] 2017" on our walls, best with our blood

imagine this shit when people across the whole world are found dead with these writings, in all the continents, shit

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 07:03 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ursumeles
A threeway debate between Kun (Nova?), Revan (Ant) and ILS (Krayt) would be great.

I'd be content with just Kun vs Krayt tbh.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 07:06 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I've offered to debate ILS on Revan vs Krayt many times.

The offer is still up, too.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 07:39 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Haven't you forgotten about your Revan arguments, though? And didn't you say you are done with Legends canon?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 07:48 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

A lot of them, and generally speaking, but that particular debate I'll re-learn and re-invest in.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 08:04 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Tbh, ILS response would be something like "Krayt ruled the Galaxy, Revan didn't."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 08:05 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solar Power

I wish Silver's brief return lasted long enough to see him debate Ant.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 10:46 PM
Click here to Send Solar Power a Private Message Find more posts by Solar Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I offered Silver to debate me on CV back when he returned. Sadly, he refused.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 10:51 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Has there ever been a big Sheev vs Luke or Sheev vs Taalon debate?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 11:16 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dooku (Nova) vs Mace (Ant/???)

EU Prioritized; No Gilliard wanking

Bane & Zannah (DMB when he's not high) vs Vader & Starkiller (???)

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 12:21 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kbroskywalker reping Darth Caedus

vs

S_W_Legend reping Revan

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 12:56 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ant can't debate without Gillard wank, it's his only argument.

There aren't too many debates I'd like to see, (other than DMB vs anyone about anything, I like the guy) but I would not like to see another debate with Kun or Revan or Vader. ****ing sick to death of those characters now.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 01:28 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuser

Honestly, i'd be happy with a slap fight between myself and some other low tier debater who sucks just as much as I do....oh wait, I don't have time for SW debating, cause school/work/life....RIP me

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 02:51 AM
Click here to Send TheMuser a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by godemperortrump
Ant can't debate without Gillard wank, it's his only argument.

I didn't know Revan and friends were propped up by Nick.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 03:33 AM
Haschwalth

Originally posted by Azronger
I'd be content with just Kun vs Krayt tbh.

Pffft Revan>Malak>Kun

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 03:49 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by JKBart
Kbroskywalker reping Jaina or Ahsoka

vs

S_W_Legend reping Darth Thanaton
ftfy

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 06:30 AM
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Originally posted by Ursumeles
ftfy

Orgus Din

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 02:58 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Yup. Orgus Din has Count Dooku level Force abilities... as does Senya apparently. And Exal Kressh as well.

Lmao.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 03:16 PM