KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Andy Serkis on Snoke: Is he more powerful than Darth Vader and the Emperor? "Oh, with

Andy Serkis on Snoke: Is he more powerful than Darth Vader and the Emperor? "Oh, with
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbowed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The_Tempest
The reason no one's convinced by this is because you go from thread to thread obsessed with Sheev. Sheev dominates your posts here. You crave my attention, you're just too shy to directly ask for it. FreshestSlice and others have pointed this out to you before.

The fact that your post count is relatively low doesn't really mean anything when I'm apparently the only reason you come here at all.

Is that so? Then let me state it plainly: you can safely stop quoting me and following me around from thread to thread. Your kindness is not required, you don't need to indulge me. There.

It should be easy enough to stop stalking me now.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 04:21 PM
Click here to Send Unbowed a Private Message Find more posts by Unbowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

Originally posted by Azronger
What grace? He's been on about Krayt > Sidious since the very day he joined lmao.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=588048

Date registered: Nov 26th, 2013
Date the above thread was created: Nov 26th, 2013

Krayt>FOTJ Luke>DE Sidious cool

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 04:23 PM
Click here to Send Unbowed a Private Message Find more posts by Unbowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Still waiting for you to accept my challenge to debate you on the issue: Luke and Sheev vs Krayt and Kun, or just Sheev vs Krayt and Kun. You pick.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 04:27 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Unbowed
Is that so? Then let me state it plainly: you can safely stop quoting me and following me around from thread to thread. Your kindness is not required, you don't need to indulge me. There.

It should be easy enough to stop stalking me now.

Oh hush now.

This is analogous to you camping outside my house and expecting me not to answer when you repeatedly knock.

Don't be bashful.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 04:29 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

Originally posted by Azronger
Still waiting for you to accept my challenge to debate you on the issue: Luke and Sheev vs Krayt and Kun, or just Sheev vs Krayt and Kun. You pick.

Debate deez nuts.*grabs crotch*

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 04:33 PM
Haschwalth

Originally posted by Unbowed
Krayt>FOTJ Luke>DE Sidious cool

Malak>Krayt

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 03:45 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

I'm speculative of Snoke being more powerful than Palpatine. I believe that he is a master of Force drain, and steals essence of Force sensitives, but is physically weak and Palpatine could take out his lightsaber and kill him

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 03:50 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

It doesn't matter anyway, Legends Sidious would shred snoke to pieces.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 11:58 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

The reason no one's convinced by this is because you go from thread to thread obsessed with Sheev. Sheev dominates your posts here. You crave my attention, you're just too shy to directly ask for it. FreshestSlice and others have pointed this out to you before.

The fact that your post count is relatively low doesn't really mean anything when I'm apparently the only reason you come here at all.

Oh hush now.

This is analogous to you camping outside my house and expecting me not to answer when you repeatedly knock.

Don't be bashful.

Holy shit my sides laughing laughing

The North Remembers

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 02:38 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuser

So basically more ambiguous quotes from cannon this time.....Yay.....

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 02:49 AM
Click here to Send TheMuser a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Haschwalth
It doesn't matter anyway, Legends Sidious would shred snoke to pieces.

Yesh, my dude.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:34 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Putting my Sheev hate aside for a moment, I don't know if Snoke will be allowed to be more powerful than Sidious...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 10:50 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 01:38 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Cool, so Sheev may still retain his paramountcy even in Canon.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 01:45 PM
ares834

Expected, but still thank god for that. I dislike Sidious flipping around with a saber. He is a sorcerer not a warrior. He shouldn’t be getting in swordfights; he is beyond that. So it’s nice to see Snoke (aka Palpatine 2.0) rectifying that mistake.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 03:11 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Looking through the rest of the guide, there's definitely more ESB rehashing than I'd like.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 03:14 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

quote:
Originally posted by Ares
Expected, but still thank god for that. I dislike Sidious flipping around with a saber. He is a sorcerer not a warrior. He shouldn’t be getting in swordfights; he is beyond that. So it’s nice to see Snoke (aka Palpatine 2.0) rectifying that mistake.

I never had an issue with the idea. He did it to showboat, to humiliate his enemy - to show them that he was better than them in every way, shape or form. They were toys to him, literally, and dueling was an egotistical and narcissistic - not a practical - exercise. That's keeping in-character. It's not like he really needed them.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 03:41 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Looking through the rest of the guide, there's definitely more ESB rehashing than I'd like.

My expectations would drop, except that they're already as low as they could be.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 03:43 PM
Unbowed

I guess it's fitting for the most powerful character in the saga to outgrow the lightsaber and the silly Jedi dueling games. thumb up

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 06:40 PM
The_Tempest

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:18 PM