KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Sheevism vs Vitidiocy - which ideology triumphed in the end?

Who won?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Sheevites 27 72.97%
The Vitidiots 10 27.03%
Total: 37 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sheevism vs Vitidiocy - which ideology triumphed in the end?
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

*Vitidiocy

What you're saying makes very little sense. Sheevites support His Imperial Majesty because of his character, but rank him as numero uno because of his power. From the looks of things you're accusing us of bias, but if that were the case then you wouldn't see us claiming Sheev gets stomped by the Son and Abeloth.

The reason why Vitiate is and will forever be inferior to Sidious is because his feats, accolades and the arguments crafted in his defence aren't and have never been up to par. It's that simple.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 11:54 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Tbh, he's right. ^

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 05:26 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

As we Sheevites most often tend to be.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 05:48 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I like how six failed attempts at debunking my threads later, you still think the popular vote makes Sheevism the victor. Hillary had the popular vote and that ended swimmingly, didn't it?

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 05:09 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 07:17 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I expected nothing more.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 05:52 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

^ Why is this c*** muscle still around?

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 03:17 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Who knows? He/she/it doesn't even offer any comedy value like LeGenD. He/she/it is just an obnoxious attention whore.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 03:23 PM
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why the AP and Legend hate? They're just less intelligent versions of Skillz, it's good to have a little Anti-Sheevism to balance out the Anti-Vitiatism.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 12:59 PM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Yeah, anti-Sheevism Vitidiocy is good that it produces amusingly bad arguments you can't help but laugh at when employed by AP or LeGenD. It's an entire sub-genre of comedy at this point. And when utilized by someone competent like Ant or Skillz, it usually ends bringing out the best in us Sheevites and be crushed in short order regardless. thumb up

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 07:46 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Keep telling yourself that. Also keep thinking you're even in the league of a debater like Beni. It's adorable.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 05:22 AM
UCanShootMyNova

Huh. Subtly trying to manipulate members of the forum to your side by using them as benchmarks that users you dislike are placed under. While pretty surface level as a manipulation tactic it's above the level I thought you were capable of.

You've genuinely surprised me with your ability AP. thumb up

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 06:18 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

It is you who is surprising, about a great many things.

How long will it take you and your ilk before you realise that all the logic I've used for the last few years has merely been a copy of the same logic used by those like yourself? Feat wars, power scaling and all of those flawless trains of logic. Honestly it's grade school tier.

You really think I care about the likes of you and Az? It's always been Temp and his like. Even before I started on swtor forums it was Temp, LotL and the classic sheevites vs antediluvians. Joining SWTOR in the first place was just to troll Revan fanboys.

Get a reality check already. I've never professed to be a Silver or the like, nor do I care to be one. Users like me ran out of steam nearly ten years ago.

Last edited by AncientPower on Dec 9th, 2017 at 11:03 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 11:01 AM
UCanShootMyNova

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
about a great many things.

Sheevism is infecting you and you're not even aware of it. smile

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 05:54 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Sheevism didn't triumph; Sheevites just got louder and clung to even more ridiculous methods of argument such as the whole "balance of the Force" arc as if Palpatine was exclusively responsible for the shift with a Force push. Ridiculous.

Balance of the Force is intrinsically linked to acts of individuals across the galaxy because it permeates all of space and binds everything within it. However, living beings have a far greater impact on the balance of the Force than inanimate objects. When corruption, perversion, conflict, oppression and killings become widespread, the Force will loose its balance and tilt toward Darkness. Sith are also known to perform evil experiments which may nudge the Force further into Darkness. Due to these factors, the Jedi attempt to resolve conflicts, preach morality and eliminate Sith. A source named Star Wars: Force and Destiny offers a decent explanation of the mechanics of the balance of the Force.

However, the desperation of Sheevites reached to an extent that they began to argue that Darth(s) Plagueis and Sidious were influencing the balance of the Force with their Force powers; as if their rituals and evil experiments are a demonstration of their raw power, and all else was irrelevant. I wonder why they were not tearing planets apart with a gesture then.

Over-the-top ridiculous arguments in short.

BioWare simply ignored the whole "balance of the Force" arc in its storytelling. Drew Karpyshyn touched this subject briefly in the Revan novel, and full stop. The author made it obvious that Vitiate was the source of Darkness and agents of Light were emerging to oppose him from time-to-time (Revan being one of them).

Vitiate has a history of performing some of the most evil experiments (ever) and common sense dictates that such experiments would have impacted the balance of the Force. And then there are a number of other factors to consider.

----

When I compare the characters, I am not focusing on the wider implications of their deeds, I concentrate on their raw power, showings and implied levels of strength.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Dec 16th, 2017 at 06:59 AM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 06:55 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Sheevism didn't triumph; Sheevites just got louder and clung to even more ridiculous methods of argument

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 07:21 AM
The Merchant

At least Snokism effectively ended itself.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 08:10 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Wrong. I'm gonna be moving onto Snokism based on what I heard. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 01:31 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Good luck with that lol

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 02:20 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Snoke is the canon Valkorion. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 02:26 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote