KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Debates you'd still like to see/participate in?

Debates you'd still like to see/participate in?
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Tempest vs Stealth Moose and Nai

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 02:36 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Tempest doesn't debate seriously. Any debate with Nai he gets humbled and then posts a bunch of gifs. Cringey as hell and makes him look pathetic.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 03:29 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Darthant(Revan) vs Azronger(krayt)

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 03:41 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Newguy (Krayt) vs Ant (Revan) would be the most legit version of that debate. Throw in Nai or Azronger representing Kun and it'll be the most entertainment this place has had in a long time.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 05:17 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Well, I'm no worse with Krayt than I am with Kun. Perhaps NewGuy could rep Krayt better, though. Regardless, it'd be a damn pain for the Kun supporter to get past the SF Malak >>> Kun quote without it turning into a debate about WotC rather than the characters thenselves.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:48 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

But it seems like a free-for-all between Darth Krayt, Exar Kun and Revan - or any fight between those three depending on who is representing them - is what the people want right now.

So what shall it be? Ant has vowed to re-learn the ways of Revan. Shall anyone step up to defend the ponytail swaggers to make his toil worth the effort? ILS, NewGuy and myself have been nominated for the Galactic Sith Emperor Darth Krayt's champion; Nai, Nova and myself have been suggested for the Dark Lord of the Sith Exar Kun's aegis. Which one of these individuals will stand up to the Shadow of a once Prodigal Knight?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:14 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Mace Windu and darth Caedus fit into this as well tbh.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:22 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Those 5 plus Tenebrous/Plagueis Make for the most heated Debates.
With Yoda/Sidious/Valk/Luke/KF Anni a tier above

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:25 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

I'm pretty sure most here are tired of Yoda, Sheev, Valk and Anakin. Luke hasn't been seriously debated that much to my knowledge, so perhaps something could be done with him. Not sure what people's standing is on Mace, Tenebrous and Plagueis debates though. I'd wager no one wants to debate Caedus until Ant gets his RT out.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:36 AM
Haschwalth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Azronger
I'm pretty sure most here are tired of Yoda, Sheev, Valk and Anakin. Luke hasn't been seriously debated that much to my knowledge, so perhaps something could be done with him. Not sure what people's standing is on Mace, Tenebrous and Plagueis debates though. I'd wager no one wants to debate Caedus until Ant gets his RT out.

yeah, we need to get off Yoda/Sheev/Valk for awhile tbh.
So nobody will be debating caedus for another few years.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:44 AM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by Haschwalth
Mace Windu and darth Caedus fit into this as well tbh.
A Mace debate would be interesting, but Jacen is below the rest tbh.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:55 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by godemperortrump
^ Tempest doesn't debate seriously. Any debate with Nai he gets humbled and then posts a bunch of gifs. Cringey as hell and makes him look pathetic.
Tempest has never been beaten in a debate (AFAIK), and the only people who ever even challenge him are Moose and Nai.

I can't really see anyone else giving him a real challenge besides them.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 01:48 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Tempest has never been beaten in a debate (AFAIK), and the only people who ever even challenge him are Moose and Nai.

You do realize you don't count, right ? Your opinion is worthless.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 01:50 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

But it seems like a free-for-all between Darth Krayt, Exar Kun and Revan - or any fight between those three depending on who is representing them - is what the people want right now.

It is? Never really saw that, but interesting.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Dec 7th, 2017 at 02:58 PM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 02:54 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Zenwolf
It is? Never really saw that, but interesting.

no expression

Originally posted by Ursumeles
A threeway debate between Kun (Nova?), Revan (Ant) and ILS (Krayt) would be great.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I've offered to debate ILS on Revan vs Krayt many times.

The offer is still up, too.

Originally posted by Haschwalth
Darthant(Revan) vs Azronger(krayt)

Originally posted by ILS
Newguy (Krayt) vs Ant (Revan) would be the most legit version of that debate. Throw in Nai or Azronger representing Kun and it'll be the most entertainment this place has had in a long time.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 03:05 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Or how about Ulic vs Malak vs Wyyrlok? The duel of the second fiddles instead of the big guns.

Personally would prefer the big guns but hey, it's an idea.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 03:07 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Jmanghan

My master has a zero moron policy. So no, he'll not debate those two.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 03:10 PM
Zenwolf

no expression

Sorry, still waking up. Fair enough.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Dec 7th, 2017 at 03:30 PM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 03:28 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

So is anyone willing to step up and argue for any of those three? Or is even the currently most wanted debate on the site going to be aborted due to laziness? What's the deal here?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 06:47 PM
Zenwolf

So is anyone willing to step up and argue for any of those three? Or is even the currently most wanted debate on the site going to be aborted due to laziness? What's the deal here?

Would if I could, sorry.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 07:10 PM