KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The Official Episode 8 Countdown Thread

The Official Episode 8 Countdown Thread
Started by: Bashar Teg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raptor22
nice. I got mine for 6:00 on the 14th, and they just finished remodeling my local theatre with the recliners a couple months ago.

I can't wait

Same, although it decreased the total number of seats for mine.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 07:05 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Good reviews from the premiere!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 12:43 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 12:18 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Raptor22
nice. I got mine for 6:00 on the 14th, and they just finished remodeling my local theatre with the recliners a couple months ago.

I can't wait

Damn it. Looks like I’ll be one of the last to see it (midnight on Friday night). Because Had to get IMAX and Centre seats for my first viewing.

Will be off the Internet from Thursday!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 12:20 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Snoke is within my grasp. This Thursday at 7 pm.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 03:48 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

is that when i post the long awaited snoke vs khan thread? evil face

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 11:34 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
is that when i post the long awaited snoke vs khan thread? evil face
There might be multiple versions of this thread. I can't wait to go into the depths of the Star Wars forums to rip the hearts out of the Palpatine fanbase. Their reign over Star Wars villainy will soon be over.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:33 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 01:08 PM
quanchi112
Disney

More days till Snoke the Supreme.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 07:40 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Going to see this on Thursday, so pumped.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 04:29 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Happy Dance

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 06:00 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Are you seeing it Thursday too ?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 06:02 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

yes. 7pm

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 06:18 AM
Darth Thor

Happy Dance

Ha! You posted that early!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 08:50 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Quick 'hi' to everyone- hope all is well. I'm seeing it tomorrow evening in one of those fancy cinemas with legroom and sofas; kinda heresy compared to the absurd but communal cramp I watched the prequels in, or the OT Special Editions for that matter.

I am, at this point, reasonably confident that the new film won't undermine the series' philosophical basis... but I think it will make a bunch of the OT plot look pointless. Which I don't mind that much, but it might alienate a very different section of people to that I would have thought after TFA.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 12:28 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Ha! You posted that early!

yeah it was 1AM here evil face

Originally posted by Ushgarak

I am, at this point, reasonably confident that the new film won't undermine the series' philosophical basis... but I think it will make a bunch of the OT plot look pointless.

i don't know...looks like they might be going for some grey jedi theme which could validate all those idiotic "balance to the force = 50% dark + 50% light" topics...which would really piss me off.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 06:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

yes. 7pm
Me too non 3D. Second viewing will more than likely be 3D.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 06:39 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm watching standard as well.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:06 PM
LordofBrooklyn

My GUARANTEE of Luke not dying still stands!!!

BELIEVE IN THE MIGHTY LOB!!!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 08:09 PM
Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Jealous you guys are seeing it tomorrow. Friday can't come soon enough!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 08:29 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote