KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Queeq's KOROVA BLUE MILK BAR

Queeq's KOROVA BLUE MILK BAR
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2850): « First ... « 2836 2837 [2838] 2839 2840 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Glad this place makes as much sense as ever.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 12:28 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Enjoy the movie all!

I saw it and really loved it. Blew TFA away....by miles. Wasn't perfect subplot wise, but everything else was so enjoyable and plenty of major surprises.

Hats off to Rian Johnson!

I like George.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 01:33 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sXe
jenr

I think I’m gay for Daisy Ridley.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 09:34 PM
Click here to Send sXe a Private Message Find more posts by sXe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yep, Liked it.

First hour: not great, a bit choppy, little progression with Rey and Luke and a useless subplot with Finn and Rose.

Second hour: great stuff.

Should have been half an hour shorter.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 08:42 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Hope people are really being honest when they say they liked it......

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 10:16 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sXe
I think I’m gay for Daisy Ridley.

me too

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 04:17 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 04:17 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Get on it Miyazaki.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 01:15 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by queeq
Yep, Liked it.

First hour: not great, a bit choppy, little progression with Rey and Luke and a useless subplot with Finn and Rose.

Second hour: great stuff.

Should have been half an hour shorter.

Saw it, loved it and definitely going to go again.

P.S.
Queeq! eek!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 09:11 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

I was kinda thinking.....
Finn was a filler. They should have left him in the pod...
Rose......whoever she was.....should have let Finn go to the cannon......
Finn wasn’t that great a character for one thing....

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 01:25 PM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sXe
jenr

I don’t care about Finn too much either.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 09:01 PM
Click here to Send sXe a Private Message Find more posts by sXe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

yeah that subplot was just bad. finn got a shit deal, plot wise. a million captain phasmas couldnt make up for that.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 09:09 PM
sXe
jenr

Poor Brienne... she only wants to serve and be loyal but she can’t ever win. I felt bad for her. 💔

I saw the film 3 times in one day, so i liked it just a little bit.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 02:05 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

would have helped if she did some evil stuff, but apart from the first 5 minutes of TFA she never really does anything besides getting tackled by a wookie and killed by a traitor. total waste.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 03:21 AM
sXe
jenr

as you know, i avoid all clips, trailers, rumors, and photos from movies, but some of my friends said people talked up a storm how she was going to be a big deal in this film and were disappointed when she had like 5mins of doing something... i didn't necessarily understand the black hole for the dark side, and if all of Rey's visions are influenced by the dark side.

i enjoyed Del Toro's character more than i thought, bc i thought he was out of place when i heard he was cast, but i thought he fit in fine. idk if they'll say Rey's his daughter or leave her as Rey from No Where. I kinda prefer her to be a nobody, and abandoned.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 10:40 PM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Originally posted by sXe
[B

i enjoyed Del Toro's character more than i thought, bc i thought he was out of place when i heard he was cast, but i thought he fit in fine.. [/B]

Well, Disney was already anti what you expect.......in this....
Del toro sounded kinda funny mid movie....

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 10:10 AM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Originally posted by ~JP~
Saw it, loved it and definitely going to go again.

Hi JP!

I like George.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 06:09 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

Hey everyone.

The Moto Dork

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 07:01 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Originally posted by cornponious
Hey everyone.

Blast from the past! What's up dude! big grin

I like George.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 10:40 PM
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

Oh you know. Just loving life.

The Moto Dork

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 10:58 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote