KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Snoke vs Sidious canon movie force feats only

Snoke vs Sidious canon movie force feats only
Started by: redpill

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Quan you're a funny gai
Swear fealty to me.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 10:19 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Kylo is so evil.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Bump

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:12 PM
Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Looks like someone's gonna eat crow tonight.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:48 PM
Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

LOL from what I hear Snoke is nowhere NEAR Palpatine in power.. hes a chump in fact... how do i make the paragraph greyed out for spoilers anyone?? Quan needs to be broken now before he sees the film

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 08:29 PM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by relentless1
LOL from what I hear Snoke is nowhere NEAR Palpatine in power.. hes a chump in fact... how do i make the paragraph greyed out for spoilers anyone?? Quan needs to be broken now before he sees the film

Write spoiler and /spoiler in brackets at the start and end of whatever you're spoilering.

And he is a chump. He [SPOILER - highlight to read]: dies like a ***** .

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 08:36 PM
Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Spoiler tag, duh
Have at it. I think it's retarded, but this might be some payoff.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 08:36 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Don't kid yourself, they have NO idea what they're doing. JJ is probably sweating right now since he has to continue this mess after Rian axed all his build up.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 08:38 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I'm under no disillusion, and it's not just because the plot for TLJ leaked at the last minute. I was off the train as soon as Rian said he was given complete freedom with the plot. Disney managed to outdo Lucas by having no plot planned out for an entire trilogy of movies. There should have been some constraints on what would happen, and how. Even a basic bullet list would be better.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 08:55 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

playa1258 is online now!

Quan will never concede.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:02 PM
Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

True. I don't like most of the Marvel movies, but it's clear how important Kevin Feige is to keeping that continuity on track. Obviously Kathleen Kennedy is shit at this.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:03 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

playa1258 is online now!

Kennedy is more concerned with girl power than making continuity work.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:08 PM
Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

We'll see how this works for her. I know I've bought my last ticket for a Star Wars movie.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:21 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quanchi, it's time for u to take ur L

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:40 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysentinel365

Snoke gets hilariously stomped even with movie feats only.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:43 PM
Click here to Send Greysentinel365 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysentinel365 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Snoke gets destroyed.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 11:43 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Snoke dies. Sheev is still supreme laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

The North Remembers

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 12:20 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

its not working... well snoke is a pussy lets just leave it at that; Quan I got some crow for ya to chew on

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 01:56 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Snoke is weak.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 02:30 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Last edited by ares834 on Dec 14th, 2017 at 03:19 AM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 03:16 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote