KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » *spoilers* did Disney make the right decision for Snoke in Last Jedi?

*spoilers* did Disney make the right decision for Snoke in Last Jedi?
Started by: redpill

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Exactly. He'll probably get resurrected for a role in a stand-alone film later anyway.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I hope not. We don't know anything about him, he's dead now, he was rather pointless... no need for a separate film.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 08:44 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gambler
Galaxy's most wanted

I really didn't care. I just went to watch this movie to simply witness it. Just another failure.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 08:59 PM
Click here to Send Gambler a Private Message Find more posts by Gambler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Hardly. The Sequels are doing what we haven't seen in a Star Wars film since the early 80s: creating real-feeling characters that have the ability to create an emotional connection with the audience. All of the plot, story, settings, effects etc., (good as they are) are of secondary importance. A character-heavy movie needs likeable, real-feeling people to drive it all forward. We're finally getting that out of Star Wars for the first time in over 30 years, yet rabid fanboys with an overly-developed possessive streak think that because it doesn't fit in with the million+ theory/speculation/analyses videos on YouTube that they identify with, that the movie is a personal insult to them.

Holy f*ck, do people suck.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 12:06 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redpill

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Hardly. The Sequels are doing what we haven't seen in a Star Wars film since the early 80s: creating real-feeling characters that have the ability to create an emotional connection with the audience. All of the plot, story, settings, effects etc., (good as they are) are of secondary importance. A character-heavy movie needs likeable, real-feeling people to drive it all forward. We're finally getting that out of Star Wars for the first time in over 30 years, yet rabid fanboys with an overly-developed possessive streak think that because it doesn't fit in with the million+ theory/speculation/analyses videos on YouTube that they identify with, that the movie is a personal insult to them.

Holy f*ck, do people suck.

which characters do you have in mind?

rey finn poe?

i can easily see and imagine girls liking rey

not sure about the other 2

i think adam driver is a fantastic actor, not sure if i like kylo the way i like vader tho'

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 05:52 AM
Click here to Send redpill a Private Message Find more posts by redpill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
quite the opposite IMO, which made it worse. i saw him exhibit abilities that palps/vader couldnt even touch. most notably being able to throw someone around from lightyears away and the way he clearly and casually overpowered kylo and rey's

If we go by “movie only feats” you’d be right.

But in TCW series (Canon), Palpatine levitates and chokes Count frigging Dooku from light years away.

He also casually TK’s Darth Maul and his new apprentice simultaneously.

Yoda also completely freezes Ventress and has full control over her weapons.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 09:01 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Originally posted by redpill
but why watch episode 9?

Rather see episode........

Old republic season 1 episode 1....

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 10:05 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote