KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Thread for all quote/source inquiries!

Thread for all quote/source inquiries!
Started by: Zenwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Does anyone have the screenshots of the convo where Hall Hood states Valkorion = DE Palpatine in power? Hood deleted his twitter so the link is dead and the quote can't be accessed that way, but did anyone take screenshots?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 10:46 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

sounds like hood an heroed after realizing his action

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 04:21 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Apparently. The reason I'm looking for it is because he stated that Sheev's power is more destructive and on a more macroscopic scale than Valkorion's. An open concession from the lead writer of TOR would be pretty neat smile

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 06:13 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

That was in reference to the Force storm, not their power.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 06:21 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Force Storm is Sheev's power. no expression

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 07:24 AM
Zenwolf

Also anyone who is following the New Canon moreso than just surface level, can you clarify that the Galaxy is a hell of a lot smaller than it was in Legends?

I'm seeing in this New Canon that the galaxy only has a mere 3.2 million habitable systems.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Dec 26th, 2017 at 06:08 PM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 06:06 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Anybody have the passage where Unu'Thul influences a turbolasers bolt with TK on hand?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 06:58 AM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Are there any detailed hand to hand engagements between Jedi and Yuuzhan Vong? Like, not saber to amphistaff, straight up martial arts, fisticuffs, MMA, fights.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 05:05 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Sidious says outright that Luke can surpass him. And the same thing is stated in regards to Galen who Luke has equal potential to. Seems like a pretty solid basis if not outright confirmation by a third person source.

For such an overconfident Sith Lord, Palpatine underestimates himself quite a lot.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 10:14 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Azronger
Force Storm is Sheev's power. no expression

No, the Force storm is an ability that Palpatine has mastered and perfected it.

Its effects are not a result of his own Force strength, but his Force mastery. It's been established that even some of his lesser servants could conjure them; but had no control over them.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 10:16 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
No, the Force storm is an ability that Palpatine has mastered and perfected it.

Its effects are not a result of his own Force strength, but his Force mastery. It's been established that even some of his lesser servants could conjure them; but had no control over them.

They had limited control.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 10:19 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is the validity of this source? I know it's not canon but what else?

(please log in to view the image)

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 09:29 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Epic quotable quotes:

"When I breathe in your general direction, that's the force.
When I tickle you with a branch, that's the force.
When you feel your body shift during a high speed turn, that's the force.
When you feel your guts twisting during a particularly painful shit, that's the force.
When I fart in your mouth while you sleep, that's me being a dick... with the force.
And when you feel my big toe as i punt you in the **** for disturbing my exile on this tiny isolated rock, that's the force!
Now get off my planet. ~ Luke Skywalker, throwing an epic 'Get of my lawn' moment at Rey"

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 02:33 PM
Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote for Luke allegdly brining down a star destroyer

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 07:38 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name of Dooku's secret girlfriend who was also a CIS naval officer?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 07:34 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I need sources for this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2w0pCpSupQ

Stupendous makes some rather bold claims that Sidious feared Dooku and such.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 12:41 AM
LordOfTheLight

Any link where Prima game guides for Star Wars games can be downloaded?

Also, any link for Beware the Sith?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 07:31 AM
Click here to Send LordOfTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by LordOfTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Az says there's a quote that calls Sidious and Vader the 2 most powerful Sith in history.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:49 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

It pretty much says that yeah.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:59 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

"Pretty much"

Lawl

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 02:41 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote