KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Last Jedi: The Worst Star Wars Movie Ever Made

The Last Jedi: The Worst Star Wars Movie Ever Made
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

The Last Jedi: The Worst Star Wars Movie Ever Made

Hmm...

Sounds about right.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 12:17 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 12:20 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

big grin

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 12:38 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

😖

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 01:17 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

A great Star Wars film. Hell, a great film regardless of the brand. I can't wait for Rian Johnson's trilogy. If you losers **** this up I'm going to terrorize you.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 02:14 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Not_a_sock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quanchi you're in denial. The Last Jedi was terrible, feminist garbage.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 06:37 AM
Click here to Send Not_a_sock a Private Message Find more posts by Not_a_sock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

With a Star Wars Movie pretty much coming out Every Year for the Foreseeable Future. The odd are that some of them will be Stankers. TLJ wasn't Bad but it sure as Hell wasn't Great.

Rogue 1. Now that movie was a Stanker.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 06:55 AM
Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I thought Stigma died?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 07:11 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Nope. That honor still goes to Attack of the Clones.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 08:44 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

The 1st Ewok movie still exists.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 08:54 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Nope. That honor still goes to The Force Awakens.

Fixed.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 08:55 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

TFA has the sin of being derivative in plot and creatively bankrupt. I'd definitely say it's the most dull of the franchise.

However from a competency standpoint, its a better made movie. AotC isn't just a shitty star wars movie, its a shitty film in general. Bad pacing, wooden acting, cringy dialogue, nonsensical character motives, plot threads that go nowhere, etc.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 09:00 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

TFA has the sin of being derivative in plot and creatively bankrupt. I'd definitely say it's the most dull of the franchise.

Which is why I’ll always give it 0/10 For effort.

For all it’s flaws at least AOTC is full of imagination from beginning to end, and really did break new ground in cgi as well that not many appreciate, yet lead to things like Avatar being possible.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 09:19 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Not_a_sock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Force Awakens was better honestly...

And the Prequels weren't even bad

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 09:43 AM
Click here to Send Not_a_sock a Private Message Find more posts by Not_a_sock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I thought Stigma died?

No. That was Bane. wink

This guy had a humorous rant, but some of his points are really solid. Especially about Luke tbh.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 09:52 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

"This is a video that I really, desperately did not want to make."

I bet that Adsense revenue from the 362, 420 views is helping to ease his suffering.

Nope. That honor still goes to Attack of the Clones.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 09:53 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

91% Critics Score, 51% audience score. Box office is a success even while far under the predictions.
Not paying to watch it or any other Disney movie, nor buying merchandise is the best way to criticise a company. Glad to see that a lot of others feel similar. Its a small drop of resistance but talking to friends, family and co workes about how bad this movie is prevents them from wasting money. The benefit of being a fan, your opinion matters to non fans.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 09:59 AM
Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

So currently The Last Jedi has 51% rating by audiences at Rotten Tomatoes....

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/st..._the_last_jedi/

To put that in perspective, this is worse than Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones, which are rated by audiences at 59% and 57% respectively.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/st...phantom_menace/

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/st...k_of_the_clones

In short, The Last Jedi is the worst received SW film by the fans of the saga.

LOL

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 05:56 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Agreed. I even wrote a review of it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t648603.html

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 06:04 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

You are on point there thumb up

We should have listened to Mark Hamill when he was subtly warning us before this garbage came out.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 06:10 PM