KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Could Luke pull a star destroyer from Orbit?

Could Luke pull a star destroyer from Orbit?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Could Luke pull a star destroyer from Orbit?

...and then hold it in the air?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 06:31 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Canon or Legends?

Canon - depends on whether you take the tales of him seriously

Legends - probably

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 07:12 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordOfTheLight

Dovin Basals exert moon level Tk, so Legends Luke is far beyond this stuff.

Canon Luke-No. At least, there is no evidence as of now.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 08:49 PM
Click here to Send LordOfTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by LordOfTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordOfTheLight
Dovin Basals exert moon level TK

Are you referring to the quote that says a dovin basal can pull a moon out of orbit?

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 09:19 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Luke can one-shot a Star Destroyer but not one-shot Lumiya?

lmfaowhat

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 10:37 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Obi Wan is galaxy level, I think Lumiya may only be a few quintillion times weaker so I could see her being above star destroyer level. thumb up

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 10:48 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Is Jman retarded asking this? Yes he is

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 01:34 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordOfTheLight

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

lmfaowhat

But, he can one-shot Caedus. How strange.

He's going toe to toe with, and "destroying" Abeloth in one instance, and yet, he is making a fight out of some Sith sabers.

quote:
"Luke!" Han cried. He ran to give Luke an enthusiastic hug. "Great to see you up and around again. About time you quit napping." Luke clapped him on the back and smiled with dark-ringed eyes that shone with an inner brightness stronger than ever before. As he conquered each seemingly insurmountable obstacle, Luke's Jedi powers grew greater and greater-but, like Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda, a Jedi Master learned to use his powers even less, relying on wits instead of showmanship.

Credit:Champions of the Force

This is a 30 year old guy saying this, and he has only matured much more over the decades. By LOTF, he is in his late-fifties.

I mean, it's pretty obvious that the reason you have Luke low/lower, is because of a lack of consistency( the EU with Luke has many dozens of novels, what did you expect), so suffice it to say that this plays a very big role in that. Obviously there are many more statements from him like this later on, which I can't recall right now.

Last edited by LordOfTheLight on Dec 29th, 2017 at 08:15 AM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 08:05 AM
Click here to Send LordOfTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by LordOfTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordOfTheLight

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Are you referring to the quote that says a dovin basal can pull a moon out of orbit?

They "have" pulled moons out of orbit, several times before. In one case, a station was built around a moon, and as a result of the collision, the entire system was suffused with radioactive material.

It's a well proven and tested tactic, called Yo'gand's Core tactic.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 08:10 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Dat Reverse Scaling though

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 09:58 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Not_a_sock
Restricted

Account Restricted

#ReverseScalingExists

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 10:39 AM
Click here to Send Not_a_sock a Private Message Find more posts by Not_a_sock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenDofPT
Restricted

Account Restricted

lmfaowhat

You expect a single instance to reveal true ground realities of Luke Skywalker? Have a look at this revelation:

But Skywalker, now a Jedi of the highest order, refuses to be saved.

From (Star Wars: Dark Empire)

Capabilities of Luke Skywalker should not be underestimated. Pulling a Star Destroyer out of orbit is child's play.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 10:56 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenDofPT a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenDofPT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

I'm assuming you're just imitating SW Leg's arguments.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 03:40 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenDofPT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Member S_W_LeGenD was great inspiration but he is heavily misguided in his views. I have taken it upon myself to teach people in complex matters such as ground realities.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 03:52 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenDofPT a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenDofPT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenDofPT
Member S_W_LeGenD was great inspiration but he is heavily misguided in his views. I have taken it upon myself to teach people in complex matters such as ground realities.

Do tell, what is a "ground reality"?

Educate me sir.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 03:54 AM
Freedon Nadd

No. IIRC, the Dovin Basals' suction couldn't eat moons, only small creatures.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 11:41 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Azronger
Is Jman retarded asking this? Yes he is

You are the only one still at it dude, it's annoying.

It doesn't make you look cool or funny, it kinda make ya like pathetic and desperate especially when literally everyone else is discussing it like a legit thing and you're the only one trying to insult me.

People in this forum don't like me but from what I've seen you aren't too popular either, so either discuss or leave, or keep being what you called me, a "retard" and keep trying to jump on the non-existant bandwagon for attention, continually being a practically obsessed loser when no one cares anymore.

G'day.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 12:53 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote