KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Worst Character in The Last Jedi?

Which Character Sucked The Most?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Vice Admiral Gender Studies 4 18.18%
Luke Skywalker 2 9.09%
Poor Man's Palpatine 1 4.55%
The Emo Man-Child 0 0%
Rose 'The New Jar Jar Affirmative Action Hire ' Tico 12 54.55%
Cheap Negroid Han Solo 1 4.55%
The Uninspiring, Dreary Mary Sue Whose Name I've Forgotten 0 0%
Other (Specify Below) 2 9.09%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Worst Character in The Last Jedi?
Started by: Not_a_sock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Not_a_sock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worst Character in The Last Jedi?

Which character disappointed you the most in The Last Jedi and Why?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 10:56 AM
Click here to Send Not_a_sock a Private Message Find more posts by Not_a_sock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Your poll sucks. Its possible to criticize a movie without being edgy about it.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 12:05 PM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Not_a_sock
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Your poll sucks. Its possible to criticize a movie without being edgy about it.

cuckoldry.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 12:07 PM
Click here to Send Not_a_sock a Private Message Find more posts by Not_a_sock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nom de Guerre
~

Re: Worst Character in The Last Jedi?

Funny indeed. smokin'

Last edited by Nom de Guerre on Dec 30th, 2017 at 01:25 PM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 01:20 PM
Click here to Send Nom de Guerre a Private Message Find more posts by Nom de Guerre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

The hotter sister should've lived and the fat f-uck should've died.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 01:55 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
The hotter sister should've lived and the fat f-uck should've died.

That is why she needed to die, to prevent her getting raped by your eyes. You will not find anything hot in TLJ!

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 02:08 PM
Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

'Character' implies personality. The only genuinely good thing about the ST is Kylo Ren.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 02:28 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by AncientPower
'Character' implies personality. The only genuinely good thing about the ST is Kylo Ren.

TBH I agree.

He is at least interesting. Too emo for my taste, but nevertheless interesting.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 02:54 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by Not_a_sock
cuckoldry.
Back to /pol/ with your buzzwords kiddo

You must be 13+ to post here

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 03:14 PM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Not_a_sock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Back to /pol/ with your buzzwords kiddo

You must be 13+ to post here

Savage beat-down brobeans.

Calling someone a child is as outdated as believing Palpatine is still the most powerful sith.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 04:06 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

My opinion may change with a rewatch but as of now Rose is one of the worst characters in Star Wars.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 04:14 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I think it's Hux, for someone who is suppose to be a high ranking officer...he doesn't come across as such.

Rose is a close second cause she really didn't do much of anything, saving Finn's life which almost put the whole Resistance on the cutting block was a little dumb.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 04:22 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

hux, fcking hux

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 08:04 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I don't really see what was so bad about Rose. A lot of racist, sexist bs floating around about her, disgustingly. I have to admit that I was also ignorant about the character by saying shes only in to sell in China (the actress is American and her parents were from Vietnam) but she was overall a good character imo.

I suspect its just a casualty of so many not getting the point of that subplot.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 08:15 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

I didn't see any issue with the actor, what I took issue with was the character herself.

She just distracts from the story and is never offered any sort of meaningful depth to justify the role she has in the story or a relationship with Finn.

What annoyed me the most was when Finn was seeimngly sacrificing himself. What could have been a powerful moment was wasted for a kiss scene to start off a romance that was given no build up or development before.
quote:

We all got the point of the subplot, but there are ways to explore such a point without going on tangential detours.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 08:49 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Originally posted by Nephthys
I don't really see what was so bad about Rose. A lot of racist, sexist bs floating around about her, disgustingly. I have to admit that I was also ignorant about the character by saying shes only in to sell in China (the actress is American and her parents were from Vietnam) but she was overall a good character imo.

Oh come on! We get it you like the ST, but it's not flawless, and Rose was a sub-Jar Jar character.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 09:04 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

jar jar was pretty good when paired up with mace in season 6

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 09:06 PM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

It's honestly crazy how I don't even like this film but I've in many ways had to turn into a staunch defender of it because half the critiques leveled against it are just wanton bigotry masked as shallow critique.

The North Remembers

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 09:55 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
I didn't see any issue with the actor, what I took issue with was the character herself.

She just distracts from the story and is never offered any sort of meaningful depth to justify the role she has in the story or a relationship with Finn.

What annoyed me the most was when Finn was seeimngly sacrificing himself. What could have been a powerful moment was wasted for a kiss scene to start off a romance that was given no build up or development before.

This is probably what bothered me the most out of the movie, or at least one of the biggest things.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 10:02 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Rose. Honestly added nothing to the story.

I like George.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 10:25 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote