KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Sheevite Code

The Sheevite Code
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

The Sheevite Code

TOR is a lie. There is only DE.
Through Lusankya I gain Telekinesis.
Through Storms I gain Haxx.
Through Accolades I gain Thematic Intent.
Through Thematic Intent Valkorion is Oneshotted.
The Tempest shall free me.

Last edited by The Ellimist on Dec 31st, 2017 at 04:05 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 03:54 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 03:59 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Is TOR worth playing if you're too cheap to buy a subscription.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 04:23 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

No.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 04:31 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samappo

Isn't TOR going down the shithole ? I used to play, but haven't in ages. Apparently there's not many people playing anymore. If they had only kept the progression as it was during the early days where it was actually difficult, maybe it'd be more popular still. Instead it just copies WoW.

The Sith are not placid stars but singularities. Rather than burn with muted purpose, we warp space and time to twist the galaxy to our own design. - Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 05:15 AM
Click here to Send samappo a Private Message Find more posts by samappo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

What are you smoking? SWTOR is still massively successful.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 05:20 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Is it really?

Off-topic, but apparently the superweapon that is the pinnacle of "Vitiate's darkest secrets" is IZAX, the 6th God. I'm going to assume it's notably more impressive than the other 5 Gods, but I really hope it's not IZAX.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 05:30 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

damn i hope izax isn't izax too

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 05:33 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Is it really?

Off-topic, but apparently the superweapon that is the pinnacle of "Vitiate's darkest secrets" is IZAX, the 6th God. I'm going to assume it's notably more impressive than the other 5 Gods, but I really hope it's not IZAX.

They noted that the population is stable in the latest review. More importantly, the instances across the 17 servers have been axed and 5 mega servers are being created to replace them and massively increase the concentration of communities.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 05:53 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Is TOR worth playing if you're too cheap to buy a subscription.

It'd be annoying but playing unsubscribed is doable. I'd recommend subscribing for at least the first month or spending some money to unlock some of the stuff they gate behind the paywall. That'll at least get you Preferred status. Some of the FTP restrictions are really annoying, like not being able to use purple gear or hide your head slot.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 09:15 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenDofPT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Very good effort and good end result, member The Ellimist. Palpatine have respect on forums. I am happy to see this.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 04:02 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenDofPT a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenDofPT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

So, Tempest is the founder of the Sheevlings?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 01:42 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Along with Lightsnake.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 01:43 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Nah, Tempest's own Master was Publius. He described Lightsnake as more of a "big brother," although it was the latter who brought Sheevism to KMC and initiated Gideon. Together they brought death to the Antediluvians and Gideon and reincarnated as The_Tempest.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 08:01 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Publius hardly began it, but you're almost right.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 08:10 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Publius wasn't on KMC (to my knowledge) but I'm just reciting what Temp told me, and he said Publius was more of a Master to him whereas Lightsnake was a "big brother".

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 08:13 AM