KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The Official Episode 8 Countdown Thread

The Official Episode 8 Countdown Thread
Started by: Bashar Teg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Quit trolling. If someone hasn't seen the film and you're going around posting that save your juvenile and Butthurt antics for someone else. You're upset at his superiority. Snoke is the baddest out there with regards to the force as I predicted. You predicted Luke and how did that work out for ya.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 01:46 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

guess we'll never find out why kylo was soliciting vader's helmet for advice. maybe he was just very lonely and that was his 'wilson'.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 02:00 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

I like when Luke had no respect....Rian Johnson did not have our respect

Do you think it’s deservered? Jj Abraham’s at least established that he could make a sw movie

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 07:46 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Thinking 900k for solo

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 07:48 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JediRobin23
Thinking 900k for solo

No, just making money right gg the name is sayings

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 07:49 AM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Thinking 900k for solo

Literally fights and fights and a partial story........most likely fights and ships fighting.....phew phew phew

Let me me know if a new (non SJW) is otherwise for sw?

also, convince me George Lucas couldn’t produce a great story?

Ships......phew......phew....

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 08:14 AM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Oh, and rose is my new favourite character.......
She was so brave...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 08:33 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

THANKS OBAMA

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 03:13 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I like when Luke had no respect....Rian Johnson did not have our respect

Do you think it’s deservered? Jj Abraham’s at least established that he could make a sw movie
Do not speak for others. I loved the film so don't you dare try to attack Johnson just because he made you upset. Man up and recognize the fact the characters don't belong to you they belong to Disney.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 03:28 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I think you need to grow up. You're angry and highly defensive right now because your boy Snoke was a major disappointment. I had high hopes for him myself and really enjoyed the character, especially when he was winding up Kylo and Rey, but the simple fact is, he got outforced by Emo Ren.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 03:06 PM
Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

if being blindsided and murdered by a weaker apprentice makes a sith lord weak, i've seen no evidence that there ever was a powerful sith lord.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 04:00 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
if being blindsided and murdered by a weaker apprentice makes a sith lord weak, i've seen no evidence that there ever was a powerful sith lord.

Doesn’t make one weak, but limits the power difference between Master and Apprentice.

For instance Maul/Dooku had no hope of taking out Palpatine. Not just anyone could pull a Vader on him. And even then Palpatine was attacking another opponent. You can’t f*** with 2 Skywalkers and expect to walk out in one piece.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 04:28 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

if they were not distracted by their megalomania-gasms (or just sleeping, like plagueis), none of them would likely have been killed. remember that when vader picked up palps, he was getting zapped hard by a reverse-looping arc. had it not been for his poor interior design planning concerning a bottomless shaft, he would have killed both luke and vader easily. (unless of course vader learned to do yoda's hand absorbtion technique but i doubt it.) if he had any situational awareness of the possibility of vader's turn (which he openly suspected earlier on) he would not have turned his back on vader.

so let's recount what we know by film about every sith master:

plagueis: was far more powerful than his apprentice (as palpatine claims). yet he's dumb enough to get killed in his sleep.
palpatine: could have easily had the situation in hand, if he wasn't dumb enough to turn his back on a potential traitor that he already recognized.
snoke: was dumb enough to fall for a force parlor trick. had he minded both lightsabers, that scene would have ended very differently. but instead he had to make a big show of trying to make kylo appear a puppet and humiliate him, while leaving himself vulnerable.

so yeah, i submit that a sith-master's force-power is inversely proportional to their power in planning and decision making in regards to personal safety. they dumb.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Jan 16th, 2018 at 06:09 PM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 06:06 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by samhain
I think you need to grow up. You're angry and highly defensive right now because your boy Snoke was a major disappointment. I had high hopes for him myself and really enjoyed the character, especially when he was winding up Kylo and Rey, but the simple fact is, he got outforced by Emo Ren.
Completely untrue and pitiful tbh. No he was caught off guard because he was arrogant in that scene save episode nine hi jinx. He was as powerful as I predicted on his own level. Sidious died due to arrogance as well with turning his back on a father while he was trying to kill his son.

We saw earlier in the film Snoke quickly shut him down with fl. Love or hate Snoke he is insanely powerful. I don't care about your opinion regarding anything other than his power levels. I don't care who or what you like, kid.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 07:05 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Doesn’t make one weak, but limits the power difference between Master and Apprentice.

For instance Maul/Dooku had no hope of taking out Palpatine. Not just anyone could pull a Vader on him. And even then Palpatine was attacking another opponent. You can’t f*** with 2 Skywalkers and expect to walk out in one piece.
Same situation with Kylo. Kylo went to come at him directly and what happened ? He put him down. You are not going to beat someone that much more powerful than you head on. Sidious was arrogant in his own death as well. Vader was weaponless as was Luke. Give the damn skywalkers a damn weapon but they didn't need one to get the job done.

smile

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 07:12 PM
Darth Thor

if they were not distracted by their megalomania-gasms (or just sleeping, like plagueis), none of them would likely have been killed. remember that when vader picked up palps, he was getting zapped hard by a reverse-looping arc. had it not been for his poor interior design planning concerning a bottomless shaft, he would have killed both luke and vader easily. (unless of course vader learned to do yoda's hand absorbtion technique but i doubt it.) if he had any situational awareness of the possibility of vader's turn (which he openly suspected earlier on) he would not have turned his back on vader.

so let's recount what we know by film about every sith master:

plagueis: was far more powerful than his apprentice (as palpatine claims). yet he's dumb enough to get killed in his sleep.
palpatine: could have easily had the situation in hand, if he wasn't dumb enough to turn his back on a potential traitor that he already recognized.
snoke: was dumb enough to fall for a force parlor trick. had he minded both lightsabers, that scene would have ended very differently. but instead he had to make a big show of trying to make kylo appear a puppet and humiliate him, while leaving himself vulnerable.

so yeah, i submit that a sith-master's force-power is inversely proportional to their power in planning and decision making in regards to personal safety. they dumb.

Well we don’t really know how much more powerful Plagueis was.

And Palpatine focusing on Luke makes things very different. And she still killed Vader as he went out.

Snoke on the other hand was fully concentrating on Kylo, actively reading his mind. So Kylo has to misdirect Snoke’s mind reading. So has done a bit of telepathic overpowering there.

Could compare it to Obi-Wan cutting Maul down (the film version), where Maul was clearly the superior combatant. But Obi-Wan was able to put up a decent fight first. It wasn’t like Maul was just casually ragdolling him.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 08:51 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i took it that kylo was playing a double-game by following snoke's instructions with both sabers. therefore there were no conflicting/contradictory thoughts for snoke to sense and become alerted. really not a form of overpowering or misdirection, imho. definitely the most clever feat i've seen a SW villain pull off on film.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 09:01 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Snoke barely showed any power at all yet some claim him to be the G.O.A.T. I get you wanted him to be the best ever Quan, because you liked him, but he wasn't, plain and simple. He got owned by a guy who only started his training at the end of Ep VII. In the end he showed us nothing except for that little force fart toward Kylo in Ep VIII.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 10:24 PM
Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

i took it that kylo was playing a double-game by following snoke's instructions with both sabers. therefore there were no conflicting/contradictory thoughts for snoke to sense and become alerted. really not a form of overpowering or misdirection, imho. definitely the most clever feat i've seen a SW villain pull off on film.
I have told him he didn't technically deceive him since there was a saber in front of him to take Rey down and one to Snoke's side. So due to that scene and the situation it was the only way that could work.

D. Thor will ignore this and pretend he's more powerful or some other nonsense. I guess in his mind deception means more powerful because his mind is ridiculous.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:21 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by samhain
Snoke barely showed any power at all yet some claim him to be the G.O.A.T. I get you wanted him to be the best ever Quan, because you liked him, but he wasn't, plain and simple. He got owned by a guy who only started his training at the end of Ep VII. In the end he showed us nothing except for that little force fart toward Kylo in Ep VIII.
He showed extreme power over Rey and thr force bridge feat. He also fl Kylo down like it was nothing. We didn't even see Luke dominate Rey or Ben for that matter but hey you're upset. I did love him but that has nothing to do with the facts. They supported my claims.

Ben Solo was trained by Luke you retard. Snoke said he'd complete his training by killing Rey. Rewatch the film and don't be a moron. Kylo was well trained and he already beat Luke as Ben Solo way back when.

laughing out loud

Snoke is at the top of the food chain. I don't care what your feelings are on the matter.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:25 AM