KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The Official Episode 8 Countdown Thread

The Official Episode 8 Countdown Thread
Started by: Bashar Teg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samhain
I think you need to grow up. You're angry and highly defensive right now because your boy Snoke was a major disappointment. I had high hopes for him myself and really enjoyed the character, especially when he was winding up Kylo and Rey, but the simple fact is, he got outforced by Emo Ren.
I disagree with this.....tell me a real fact in this world?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 06:45 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

A hippo can run faster than a human being.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 11:04 AM
Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by quanchi112
He showed extreme power over Rey and thr force bridge feat. He also fl Kylo down like it was nothing. We didn't even see Luke dominate Rey or Ben for that matter but hey you're upset. I did love him but that has nothing to do with the facts. They supported my claims.

Ben Solo was trained by Luke you retard. Snoke said he'd complete his training by killing Rey. Rewatch the film and don't be a moron. Kylo was well trained and he already beat Luke as Ben Solo way back when.

laughing out loud

Snoke is at the top of the food chain. I don't care what your feelings are on the matter.

Seems like you're the upset one here. Luke only gave him Jedi training not Sith. And please refrain from using terms like retard.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 11:11 AM
Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Seems like you're the upset one here. Luke only gave him Jedi training not Sith. And please refrain from using terms like retard.
So ? Yoda doesn't need Sith training he's an accomplished Jedi who understands the force. Ben was trained by Snoke in the ways of the force. He said complete not start. Learn what words they say and what they mean. Don't act like one in the future. Trained by both Luke and Snoke. He defeated Luke without any dark side training.

smile

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:41 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I have told him he didn't technically deceive
i also believe it was a deception. just not misdirection since kylo didn't lead snoke's attention anywhere. also i don't think force powers were even required to pull off that ruse.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 02:25 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

So ? Yoda doesn't need Sith training he's an accomplished Jedi who understands the force. Ben was trained by Snoke in the ways of the force. He said complete not start. Learn what words they say and what they mean. Don't act like one in the future. Trained by both Luke and Snoke. He defeated Luke without any dark side training.

smile

But... he didn't. Luke was very much alive at the beginning of this particular saga. You're on the Yoda bandwagon now? Seriously?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 07:23 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i also believe it was a deception. just not misdirection since kylo didn't lead snoke's attention anywhere. also i don't think force powers were even required to pull off that ruse.

whoops, i should clarify: i meant the psychic aspect of the ruse, not telekinetic.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 07:53 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I meant his intent didn't change Snoke just assumed his true enemy was Rey when it in fact was Snoke. This was only made possible due to the situation i.e. the location of the lightsabers. I do agree he didn't need force powers for the ruse but only to physically pull it off.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 11:14 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

But... he didn't. Luke was very much alive at the beginning of this particular saga. You're on the Yoda bandwagon now? Seriously?
So if I admit Yoda is powerful on the force that means I love him now, no. Ben beat him and left him for dead. Watch the film. Next time don't creepily look over Ben solo while contemplating smiting him in the future. Yoda is powerful in the force but that doesn't suddenly make me a fan. He is in my top ten but I favor the dark siders, sport.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 11:18 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Fair enough on the Yoda front, I've seen you argue for characters being better than him and assumed you weren't a fan.

This cute thing you've got going on with calling people things like kid and sport would be more effective if you didn't use a comma, but hey ho, you just be you pal.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 01:31 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Fair enough on the Yoda front, I've seen you argue for characters being better than him and assumed you weren't a fan.

This cute thing you've got going on with calling people things like kid and sport would be more effective if you didn't use a comma, but hey ho, you just be you pal.
Yoda is a failure which makes it all the more embarrassing because he's so powerful. I mean the dolt managed to **** up beating Dooku somehow.

I like the comma, kid.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 03:44 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Lol. Good for you matey.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 02:35 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

both yoda and snoke were very powerful and both got caught with their super-powerful pants down. it's like everyone is trying to argue that a character's mistakes and ill-fated miscalculations diminish their raw force power, while temporarily forgetting that their own favorite also made dreadful mistakes which led to their defeat.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 03:12 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

It's almost like they're supposed to be characters, not stand-ins for one's personal power fantasy.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 12:38 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

A hippo can run faster than a human being.

you better be sure about that?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 11:44 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by JediRobin23
you better be sure about that?

My lab facilities lack the space to conduct testing of that nature. Also, what's with putting ?'s at the end of sentences that aren't even questions? Are you Australian?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 01:09 PM