KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » 1/18/2018 - #6A (Ranking SIX, Round ONE) - Most Powerful Tournament - VOTE!

Who is #6? Write your response in the comments below in order for it to be counted.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
VALKORION -- comment below who you selected for it to be counted. 20 51.28%
DARTH TENEBROUS -- comment below who you selected for it to be counted. 2 5.13%
MACE WINDU -- comment below who you selected for it to be counted. 10 25.64%
UNUTHUL -- comment below who you selected for it to be counted. 4 10.26%
DARTH KRAYT -- comment below who you selected for it to be counted. 3 7.69%
OTHER -- comment below who you selected for it to be counted. 0 0%
Total: 39 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

1/18/2018 - #6A (Ranking SIX, Round ONE) - Most Powerful Tournament - VOTE!
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Haschwalth
The only impressive thing, that could make him a candidate, from that sentence.

So he beats everyone else in contention, as it's a more potent 1 v 1 telepathic feat than any other we've seen.

People underrate UnuThul because he's obscure and it feels weird for a random character to be so powerful, but the facts remain that:

- he has the combined potential of literally trillions of beings (compare this to Valkorion recovering and gaining so much from just, what, a few hundred million on Ziost?)

- he has bent away entire turbolaser barrages powerful enough to destroy military-grade shielded frigates, the most potent environmental TK feat in the mythos

- he almost mentally dominated Luke

Yeah, UnuThul wins. thumb up

Last edited by The Ellimist on Jan 18th, 2018 at 08:48 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:46 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Yeah, I'll shift my vote to Unuthul, who in retrospect should have won in an earlier round.

Mace can take 7A

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:58 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by The Ellimist
So he beats everyone else in contention, as it's a more potent 1 v 1 telepathic feat than any other we've seen.

People underrate UnuThul because he's obscure and it feels weird for a random character to be so powerful, but the facts remain that:

- he has the combined potential of literally trillions of beings (compare this to Valkorion recovering and gaining so much from just, what, a few hundred million on Ziost?)

- he has bent away entire turbolaser barrages powerful enough to destroy military-grade shielded frigates, the most potent environmental TK feat in the mythos

- he almost mentally dominated Luke

Yeah, UnuThul wins. thumb up

Telepathy has a lot to do with willpower, not just force power.

Trillions? give me more context.

Kyp moving a miniature black hole is more impressive tbh.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:13 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

I guess you could say that Mace wins, based on his skill, and due to being close to Yoda, but I just can´t see him beating Valkorion. UnuThul could possibly take this as well, though I´d need to see quotes for him tbh.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:22 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Valkorion... again. It’s like the 3rd time in a row that I vote for him and I don’t even like his character

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 10:24 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Aniway shouldn’t Darth Caedus also be considered for this spot, instead of like Mace Windu?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 10:27 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Yeah, actually, where are Kyp or Caedus?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 10:39 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Below the chars mentioned in the OP

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 10:41 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

definitely could make a case for kyp against the others here.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 10:43 AM
Ursumeles
Traitor

I think all of the people in the OP can beat a slayer tbh

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 10:48 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 10:51 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

I'm conflicted between Mace and UnuThul. Mace's mind is vulnerable to mental assault, but then again, if he could reflect something as intangible as Force speed back on Palpatine, then who knows - TP might work too. After all, isn't the purpose of Vaapad to draw on darkness as a whole rather than any specific Force technique? They are merely manifestations of that darkness from which they are drawn from when utilized by darksiders, as I see it.

Am I making sense? Who knows, my thoughts on this aren't the most developed or coherent. Maybe someone else - preferrably not AP, Nephtard or LeGenD - could reinforce or undermine these notions.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 10:55 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

This isn't a versus. Anyway, I'm voting Unuthul because he's likely has relativity to Luke which beats relativity to ROTS Sdiious.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 10:57 AM
LordOfTheLight

In terms of raw power UnuThul has no relativity to Luke, at least not to a Luke who is using his full power.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 11:03 AM
Click here to Send LordOfTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by LordOfTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
This isn't a versus. Anyway, I'm voting Unuthul because he's likely has relativity to Luke which beats relativity to ROTS Sdiious.
Uh, it is who the best combatant is.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 11:04 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Neither Unuthul or Windu have any hope against Valkorion. Not only does he possess a number of techniques its highly doubtful they could defend against, but they utterly lack any response to his time manipulation abilities.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 11:19 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Conty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nihilus has the best feats out of anyone on the list. Destroying a planet surface with his powers while keeping his ship together, even being masterful enough to spare individual targets in the process.

He gets my vote.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 11:48 AM
Click here to Send Conty a Private Message Find more posts by Conty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mace voter here

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Last edited by JKBart on Jan 18th, 2018 at 12:36 PM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 12:24 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Trocity
Valkorion. no expression

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 12:31 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by JKBart
UnuThul voter here
Why?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 12:32 PM