KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (163): « First ... « 161 162 [163]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

It's shit like that chart that makes me really unconcerned with Trump's tweets and statements of disapproval towards the media. Trump is not the one trying to exert hegemonic control over how people think and his not institutionally rooted in the media and education system.

“I am Darth Umbravon, and I am the darkness, I am the Shadow of the Sith!”

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:24 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Wait so colorblindness, approaching the claims of POC with any degree of skepticism instead of just "listen and believe," not having an open borders immigration policy, inclusively saying we are all human beings and should be treated as such... all of these things are white supremacist?

Who the **** do we allow to teach our children?!

Also I find it funny that they say hiring discrimination is wrong... does that mean we can get rid of affirmative action? Or is it not racist if it happens to white people... OH WAIT MY BAD, apparently if you call out racism against white people YOU'RE THE RACIST!

Holy shit these people want you to be absolutely subservient to their narrative.

They have absolutely lost their minds at this point.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

LoL @ fake-ass-drama

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Robbie is now crying on his sad hollow insides.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:27 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 11:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 11:35 PM
Surtur

Hilarious:

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 11:38 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

YES that interview was ****ing funny as was Sargon's video on it.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 11:44 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lazybones

Happened to see the interview of Youtube's front page and watched it. Jordan Peterson came off pretty well and it certainly improved my view of him. But he totally lost me when he tried to compare trans activists to Mao. They're obviously not comparable in any sense of the word and it's an absurd comparison.

Old Post Yesterday 12:12 AM
lazybones is currently offline Click here to Send lazybones a Private Message Find more posts by lazybones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by lazybones
But he totally lost me when he tried to compare trans activists to Mao.

The f**k?

Old Post Yesterday 12:14 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Old Post Yesterday 12:20 AM
lazybones

Originally posted by Robtard
The f**k?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMc...be&t=24m36s

Sounded pretty loopy, tbh.

Old Post Yesterday 12:28 AM
lazybones is currently offline Click here to Send lazybones a Private Message Find more posts by lazybones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

I stopped when he started with "identity politics", such a nonsense buzz word/phrase now.

Old Post Yesterday 12:32 AM
Surtur

Originally posted by Emperordmb
YES that interview was ****ing funny as was Sargon's video on it.

Indeed, she looked retarded. He kept trying to explain things to her in very simple ways, she just could not grasp it.

No wonder he was literally laughing in her face at the end.

Old Post Yesterday 01:05 PM
Surtur

H&M responds to violent protests with announcement of vague diversity executive position

Whine over perceived racism and then behave like savages. Top notch stuff.

Upset because you think you're being called an animal? Well the solution is: behave like one. Cuz logic.

"After the ad was condemned and taken down, the boy featured in the ad and his mother were reportedly forced to move because of what the mother called “security concerns.”

Oh leftists...

Last edited by Surtur on Yesterday at 01:12 PM

Old Post Yesterday 01:10 PM
Flyattractor

Ohhh Good Ol'Callifunny.. Doing EVERYTHING it can to make this sign as TRUE as POSSIBLE!

(please log in to view the image)

Califunny. Truly the State for ILLEGALS!!!!!! Cali's New Good to be Illegal Law

Old Post Yesterday 08:20 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by Surtur
H&M responds to violent protests with announcement of vague diversity executive position

Whine over perceived racism and then behave like savages. Top notch stuff.

Upset because you think you're being called an animal? Well the solution is: behave like one. Cuz logic.

"After the ad was condemned and taken down, the boy featured in the ad and his mother were reportedly forced to move because of what the mother called “security concerns.”

Oh leftists...

Old Post Today 01:05 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Ohhh Good Ol'Callifunny.. Doing EVERYTHING it can to make this sign as TRUE as POSSIBLE!

Califunny. Truly the State for ILLEGALS!!!!!! Cali's New Good to be Illegal Law

Look at this tweet of Tucker:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ndrew_la...160068848685056

Sometimes, I half wish white people would disappear from this planet, just so wing nuts would be forced to actually argue policy, instead of retreating to de-facto "All white people are racists" memes.

Like the time Malcolm X argued Jews owned much of the property blacks lived in, and did little to upkeep the tenements. Take away the "white racist" meme, and that's what you're left with... Minorities without a boogie man to unite them, suddenly having to channel their anger towards other non whites that have been wronging them since forever..

Old Post Today 03:14 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote