KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Love at first...

Love at first...
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Love at first...

What made you fall in love with your favorite Star Wars character. First duel, first sight, first gameplay, etc. Or was it something that developed over time with more exposure to the character. Explain the factors that led to your unbridled passion and what character traits you either relate to or respect from your "true" love.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Jan 26th, 2018 at 04:08 AM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 04:03 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

i legit fell in love with droidekas because of their design

no regrets

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 04:30 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Porkins' beard.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 04:39 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

The moment Sheev stepped out of that shuttle in Return of the Jedi, I knew it was meant to be.

The appearance in Episode 5 never really did anything for me, Ian McDiarmid or otherwise. But some of the concept art for him was pretty brilliant.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 05:51 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Movie-wise would be Dooku. Because he is the epitome of a good guy acting like a bad guy. Meme-wise, I love Sheev: I am The Senate! and the autistic screech.

EU-wise, I love Freedon Nadd. I like how he appeared to Ulic Qel-Droma trying to Cloud-City-Vader him. Mayhaps he has small goals and ambitions; but he was smart to do so. Smaller goals gives you more authority. The more you try to conquer, the harder is to hold it by its neck.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Last edited by Freedon Nadd on Jan 26th, 2018 at 07:49 AM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 07:46 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Snoke, love at first sound. Before I even knew what he looked like I used to listen to one of the tv spots where he's talking to Kylo Ren at the very least fifty times over and over again before the Force Awakens. Each character who has made my own personal wall of fame from all genres entered in their own unique ways. Sound for Snoke initially.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 08:14 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

POD was my first EU book, and the moment Bane, or as he was known then, Dessel, got assaulted by that dickhead miner and he bit that dude's thumb off when he was trying to gouge his eye out, I was like "Oh shit, this guy doesn't **** around."

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 08:19 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 09:01 AM
Click here to Send Unbowed a Private Message Find more posts by Unbowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
POD was my first EU book, and the moment Bane, or as he was known then, Dessel, got assaulted by that dickhead miner and he bit that dude's thumb off when he was trying to gouge his eye out, I was like "Oh shit, this guy doesn't **** around."

Same.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 09:05 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Dessel is the epitome of man's nature for survival. Everything about Bane made sense 'til Rule of Two book. From there, Bane slowly started to degenerate in the typical bad guy.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 12:22 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Dessel is the epitome of man's nature for survival. Everything about Bane made sense 'til Rule of Two book. From there, Bane slowly started to degenerate in the typical bad guy.
I really want disney to give Bane the movie treatment.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 01:52 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never had a strong attraction towards Dooku originally, but as I re-watched The Clone Wars in my teen years and read more about his maverick/anti-hero story personality I began to relate with him.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 03:35 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote