KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Does Revan grow more powerful after KotOR?

Does Revan grow more powerful after KotOR?
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Does Revan grow more powerful after KotOR?

If so, what evidence is there that he does, and to what extent?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 05:22 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The Ellimist asks since he never read Revan or played SWTOR.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Feb 1st, 2018 at 05:45 AM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 05:37 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I have read Revan but have not played SWTOR, and I don't feel a reason to be particularly ashamed that I'm objectively more successful than you in real life at the cost of not having played a particular video game. thumb up

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 06:22 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I'm objectively more successful than you in real life:

(please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 06:29 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

srs I can't believe you tried to use "you haven't played SWTOR" as an insult. erm

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 06:36 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Check what website you're on (a Star Wars debating website). Am I supposed to be make an insult about your family? erm

Last edited by Jaggarath on Feb 1st, 2018 at 06:44 AM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 06:41 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Maybe mask your insecurities and not insult me over a simple question lmao.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 06:48 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I've always found it funny when people debate material they've never handled.

We're all guilty of it, but some people far more than others.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 06:48 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like the inability of this board to ask a simple question and get a simple answer.

You don't need to have read the material to understand it, although it helps.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 06:55 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

What do you mean by that? In Force mastery, power, or knowledge?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 07:35 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

If you want to believe Kotor Revan is capable of screwing with the Cosmic force, in all sith/Jedi, during the events of SOR.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 09:01 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Source to back that up?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 10:34 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Source to back that up?

quote:
"The Force moves through the Emperor's Hand in a manner that few others experience. For us, the Force is an intricate tapestry woven into our very essence. That tapestry has become flawed. I speak of a persistent disturbance. A cyst, dense and tangled and unpleasant. It began small and nearly imperceptible but has been growing ever larger... the source of this basal disturbance is of the gravest concern to us..."

―The Emperor's Hand (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 10:47 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Revan caused a powerful disturbance in the Force.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 11:59 AM
Haschwalth

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Revan caused a powerful disturbance in the Force.

Revan ****ed the with structure(tapestry) of the force, within the Jedi/Sith passively.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 12:01 PM
MythLord
Diamond

So did Savage Opress.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 12:02 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up lol

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 12:04 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Savage never ****ed, with the tapestry of the force, he only made an disturbance, there is a difference.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 12:06 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Haschwalth
Savage never ****ed, with the tapestry of the force, he only made an disturbance, there is a difference.
I would like the quotes, and source material thanks.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 12:07 PM
Freedon Nadd

Revan ****ed the with structure(tapestry) of the force, within the Jedi/Sith passively.

Keyword: "persistant disturbance".

From Emperor's Hand it seems that Revan's lightsided presence presented a threat to their dark side connections with the Force. Sort of a passive hinder.

Last edited by Freedon Nadd on Feb 1st, 2018 at 12:12 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 12:09 PM