KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Did anyone within the SW universe care when Maul died?

Did anyone within the SW universe care when Maul died?
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
Maul wasn't the public figure nor the puppet master. He was just a loser. His plans failed; he orchestrated nothing.
He was the man behind the Mandalorian takeover. Sidious wouldn't deem a loser a rival. Your attempts to attack Maul have failed. Dooku was just a patsy.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 03:28 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
He was the man behind the Mandalorian takeover. Sidious wouldn't deem a loser a rival. Your attempts to attack Maul have failed. Dooku was just a patsy.
Vizsla was the man behind the take over. He imprisoned the dimwit Maul after he got what he wanted.

Later Maul's forces would be overwhelmed and he himself would nearly be killed at the hands of Padawan Tano and Clone Captain Rex. Very impressive.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 03:43 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Vizsla was the man behind the take over. He imprisoned the dimwit Maul after he got what he wanted.

Later Maul's forces would be overwhelmed and he himself would nearly be killed at the hands of Padawan Tano and Clone Captain Rex. Very impressive.
He betrayed him but Maul came out on top. Maul had the brains for the takeover and still prevailed.

Tano didn't defeat Maul so stop. Vader was also force pushed into temp win against Kanan and Ezra. Who cares ? Maul was past his prime but still a force all these years later.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 03:53 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright, this trolling episode has lost its original charm.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 02:04 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Alright, this trolling episode has lost its original charm.
Maul wins.

Ps. I cared and Kenobi cared.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 02:04 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maul wins.

Ps. I cared and Kenobi cared.
Take it to another thread. Why don't you create an official Maul v. Dooku debate since you're so confident? Terms are canon material only; anyone can advocate for either character.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 02:11 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Take it to another thread. Why don't you create an official Maul v. Dooku debate since you're so confident? Terms are canon material only; anyone can advocate for either character.
Are you saying you'd be interested in challenging me this week with your cuck vs. my hate filled legend of the Sith.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 02:13 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you saying you'd be interested in challenging me this week with your cuck vs. my hate filled legend of the Sith.
I'll do that and more. Meet me down at the flats at the intersection of Mulberry and W 25th tonight at 8:00 . Black Kia Sorento. If you don't come you're a coward. Oh and bring Marion too smile .

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 02:24 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Accept the challenges Quanchi...or are you not as confident as you claim to be?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 02:32 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would seem as though quan-cuck has cowered away in his usual fashion.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 03:11 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I'll do that and more. Meet me down at the flats at the intersection of Mulberry and W 25th tonight at 8:00 . Black Kia Sorento. If you don't come you're a coward. Oh and bring Marion too smile .
So you're being creepy again as a distraction to avoid the debate at hand. Go study your molars and don't waste my precious time.

#concession accepted

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 03:54 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Accept the challenges Quanchi...or are you not as confident as you claim to be?
Maul vs. Dooku, cuck. If you don't accept the debate you accept your fate like Dooku.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 03:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

It would seem as though quan-cuck has cowered away in his usual fashion.
I can't be online all day. I have an amazing life.

#iwinagain

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 03:56 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you're being creepy again as a distraction to avoid the debate at hand. Go study your molars and don't waste my precious time.

#concession accepted
You only returned after your cries for help to Bada weren't returned. Pathetic. Anyway, what do you have to fear? I'm a 150 lb nerdy college student surely outclassed by a macho man like yourself. Or are you actually a 5' 2" manchild pushing forty who still lives with their mom because they can't afford a house on the account that they work a minimum-wage job? Quan has a yuge bank account apparently, but that's probably because he doesn't pay utilities, mortgages, etc. Doesn't matter anyway, as he has no power and doesn't choose to spend what meager earnings he has on materialistic possessions. So do you drive the Rendezvous or the Century?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 04:26 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I can't believe quanchi actually thought kurk was his padawan all these years. His sarcasm detector is medically disabled.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 05:30 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You only returned after your cries for help to Bada weren't returned. Pathetic. Anyway, what do you have to fear? I'm a 150 lb nerdy college student surely outclassed by a macho man like yourself. Or are you actually a 5' 2" manchild pushing forty who still lives with their mom because they can't afford a house on the account that they work a minimum-wage job? Quan has a yuge bank account apparently, but that's probably because he doesn't pay utilities, mortgages, etc. Doesn't matter anyway, as he has no power and doesn't choose to spend what meager earnings he has on materialistic possessions. So do you drive the Rendezvous or the Century?

laughing out loud

You are so triggered. Unhappy kid bossed around by the dentists.

Concession accepted on the Maul vs. Dooku thread, loser.

#iamcoolerthanyou

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:57 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Ellimist
I can't believe quanchi actually thought kurk was his padawan all these years. His sarcasm detector is medically disabled.
I wasn't being sarcastic back or anything at all.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:58 AM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by ILS
BTW, I'm not even sure what you mean. In your absence, DMB went on an incredibly successful campaign wanking Bane, earning him pretty universal respect,
I partially agree.

While DMB must be commended for his valiant efforts, a quick search proves that in the dark times Bane was hailed as a match or, dare I say, possible superior to RotS Sidious.

Now he is bestowed a place several tiers below Sidious.

Originally posted by ILS
Indeed, much like Bane himself, you were the stepping stone for greater trolls such as carthage and stigma to carry the cause forward.

Last edited by Stigma on Feb 4th, 2018 at 07:53 PM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote