KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Was Vader gay for Palpatine?

Was Vader gay for Palpatine?
Started by: AncientLoser

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AncientLoser

Was Vader gay for Palpatine?

Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more.[/font]

--Return of the Jedi

"secret lusts"... "unrestrained passion"... Post your theories below!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 09:37 PM
Click here to Send AncientLoser a Private Message Find more posts by AncientLoser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 10:03 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Duh...

How else do you explain this?

https://youtu.be/kUfcMhUZFTE?t=9m33s

or this

https://youtu.be/pgtSVwvxues?t=2m35s

or this

https://youtu.be/frUYkwQPXmA?t=57s

or best of all this:

“Oh Chancellor!” exclaimed Anakin, running over to Palpatine’s desk to give him a hug.
Palpatine met his embrace; wrapping his black-sleeved arms around the new jedi master.
“I can’t thank you enough for what you’ve done. How can I ever repay you?” asked Anakin, resting his chin on Palpatine’s thick shoulder pads.
“There is only one thing I need from you Anakin,” said the Chancellor, as he slid his hand down to the small of Anakin’s back.
“I need you inside me,” he said, now grabbing the young jedi’s buttock.
Anakin’s eyes widened; he withdrew from their embrace, now facing Palpatine with a look of disdain.
“What did you say?”
“Anakin, your wife is a whore,” He came closer to the jedi. “Use my body, I beg you!”
Anakin didn’t know what to do initially. He was right about Padme. Their marriage had left him emotionally scarred and sexually frustrated. He had never thought about ****ing another man, but it sure did sound appealing at the moment. Anakin peered into Palpatine’s gray eyes.
“Are you going to **** me?” asked Palpatine, his voice full of anticipation.
Anakin only took a step closer to the older man. He paused to look up and down the Chancellor’s figure. Suddenly Anakin’s arms sprang behind Palpatine’s head. He pulled him close and attacked his lips with pure passion. Likewise, the Chancellor grabbed at the young jedi’s thighs and ass; squeezing them tight.
Both men allowed the other to probe their mouth freely. Sucking and slurping the Chancellor’s saliva, Anakin shoved his tongue into the other man’s mouth. Palpatine returned the favor. Suddenly, the older man withdrew.
“Anakin, let’s go to my private quarters.”
The two men made their way into the small, windowless room that was the Chancellor’s bedroom. The only lighting came from a small lamp resting on top of a black night-stand. Next to it was the Chancellor’s king-sized mattress.
Palpatine pulled back the thick, red covers and allowed Anakin to lower him face-down onto his chest. Behind him he heard Anakin dropping his clothing on the floor. Next the young jedi grabbed Palpatine’s shoulders and pulled down on the massive garment guarding his body. Finally Anakin tugged down the underwear that would reveal to him what he deeply wanted.
Sheev grimaced as he braced for what was to come. He felt Anakin’s warm, throbbing, cock rest on his lower-back. He heard Anakin whisper into his ear,
“This is going to hurt at first, but it’ll feel amazing after a few seconds.”
Anakin went in dry. Sheev let out a shallow yelp as his lover thrusted his cock into him. It was definitely a tight fit, but he knew what to expect. Anakin grabbed the older man’s hips and began pounding him doggy style. Anakin released a groan as did Palpatine. Their bodies made a slapping sound every time they collided. Sheev relaxed his facial muscles as Anakin’s pre-cum began to lubricate his inside, relieving most of the pain. This was unlike anything Palpatine had ever felt.
Faster, and faster, and faster; Anakin was augmenting the speed and strength of every thrust with the force. Palpatine was amazed at the pure talent Anakin possessed in bed.
“Don’t—hold back Anakin! Use your—anger and—hatred for Padme!” yelled the Chancellor in-between thrusts.
Anakin yielded Palpatine’s advise. He drew upon the power of the force; tapping into the dark-side. He unleashed a great groan as he thrusted his cock even deeper into his partner at a steady pace. He could feel himself reaching the climax.
“I’m gonna cum,” he grunted.
“Dew it,” responded Palpatine.
Anakin came closer and closer to climaxing. He lowered himself onto Palpatine’s back, wrapping his arms around the other man’s chest. The warm feeling of their sweaty bodies touching caused Sheev to crack a grin even with his face buried into the bed. With one final thrust Anakin nearly screamed into the Chancellor’s ear with pleasure as he ejaculated his load into the depths of the body under him. Palpatine burrowed his face into the bed and released a muffled groan of lascivious pain likewise.
As their panting slowed, Sheev turned to face his deliverer.
“Anakin…that was…amazing.” He said between breaths. “Now…let me suck your cock.”
“I’m sorry sir, but my endurance is…lacking.” Anakin gestured to his now limp penis.
“Oh Anakin, the dark-side of the force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be unnatural.”
“What do you know of the dark-side?” asked Anakin.
Palpatine sat up, “my mentor taught me everything about the force, but more about that later. Right now I want you to focus on your cock. Direct your energy there.”
Anakin closed his eyes in concentration as Palpatine focused his on Anakin’s dick. Slowly, but surely, the jedi’s penis became erect again. Sheev didn’t hesitate to wrap his hand around Skywalker’s shaft. He slid off the bed onto his knees and looked up at his lover’s face.
“You did well, Anakin,” he said reassuringly immediately before thrusting the boy’s cock into his mouth.
He sucked and sucked and sucked, each time with more force. Anakin tilted his head back and gently moaned. Sheev felt a gloved cybernetic hand behind his head aiding him in his thrusts. The Chancellor slid half-way out to focus exclusively on the sensitive part of Anakin’s tip.
Anakin moaned even louder as the Chancellor tickled his head. Pretty soon he climaxed for a second time. He removed his penis from Palpatine’s mouth and aimed it at his eyes as he squirted midichlorian-rich cum all over his wrinkled face.
Palpatine stood up, cum streaked across his forehead and chin, “I hope you trust me now, Anakin. I hope we can do this again some other time with me as the deliverer.”
“Of course,” said Skywalker.
Sheev put a hand on Anakin’s bare shoulder, “Thank you, son. Now let’s part ways. I’m sure you’re needed back at the council, Master Skywalker, and I have a meeting with Senator Chuchi and Orn Free Taa soon.”
Having put on most of his clothes, Anakin thanked The Chancellor and headed for the bedroom door. Palpatine likewise pulled his underwear and senate robes off the floor and exchanged them for a fresh set of clothes at his dresser.
It felt good to have the young boy this close to him. With Padme out of the picture, Palpatine wouldn’t have to execute some elaborate scheme to trick Anakin into becoming his apprentice over some woman. He knew that the bond between the two lovers would grow to a point where Anakin’s fondness for Palpatine would exceed that of what he had for his former wife; making the relationship between sith master and apprentice that much more potent. Everything was looking just splendid in Sheev’s mind.
CH 7
“Anakin, where have you been? You’ve already missed your first report hearing as a master.”
Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin were walking down the east-wing corridor of the jedi temple.
“Don’t think that your new position allows for more leniency with attendance,” Kenobi added.
“I’m sorry, Obi-Wan. I was—preoccupied—with the Chancellor.” Said Anakin with some degree of hesitation.
“Again Anakin?” started Obi-Wan. “That’s the third time in two days! We all know that the Chancellor was involved in placing you on the council yet we still made you a master. The least you can do is tell us what you’ve been up to with him.”
“I’m afraid to tell you,” Anakin said.
“Remember your teachings concerning fear,” Obi-wan responded.
“Okay fine,” the pair stopped walking and Anakin turned to face his friend. “I’ve been having sexual relations with the Chancellor. I know the code forbids attachment, but it was a one-time deal!”
Kenobi looked at his former padawan with a keen look, “Anakin, I’m very proud of you. To **** the Chancellor at your age, it’s never happened before!” Kenobi began to walk away, “I’ll promise to keep this between the two of us on one condition.”
“And what is that?” asked Anakin.
Turning his head around, Kenobi responded, “Just let me know the next time you hook up; I love me a good threesome!”
Anakin smiled in amusement as he watched Obi-Wan disappear around a corner. He was grateful to have a friend like him, but even more grateful to have a lover like Palpatine.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 10:07 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Do you write Hentai?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 11:23 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Do you write Hentai?
No that's the only thing I've written in addition to the Qui-Gon rape by Plagueis in my bio.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 11:27 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

That's my sig ^_^ I support Vader x Palpatine, the ROTJ novel has several more quotes like that.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 11:56 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Bull$hit. Vader was burned to a pulp He wouldn't have any sexual feelings for anyone.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 05:03 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
No that's the only thing I've written in addition to the Qui-Gon rape by Plagueis in my bio.

You'd make a good Hentai-er. Write a Slade and a character from Black Bible/Testament fanfic.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 05:05 PM