KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » So - How powerful is Snoke, exactly?

So - How powerful is Snoke, exactly?
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zentrex
Hi!

I don't have in-universe examples, but I have the quotes from Serkis, "The Art of The Force Awakens", Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary, and other similar books, which say that Snoke is vulnerable/limited/hurt/disabled by his injuries. Every time I bring these up, you say they're "speculation".

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 03:39 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zentrex
I don't have in-universe examples, but I have the quotes from Serkis, "The Art of The Force Awakens", Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary, and other similar books, which say that Snoke is vulnerable/limited/hurt/disabled by his injuries. Every time I bring these up, you say they're "speculation".
I do agree he was hurt and his body is not up to par but that doesn't mean he can't access the force to amplify his physical prowess. You claiming he can't is speculation and we don't know exactly what happened to him yet. I remember Serkis' quotes about him being damaged as well. We can see the scarring on his forehead, etc. Do you also agree with Serkis stating Snoke's more powerful than Sidious or Vader.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Jan 23rd, 2018 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 03:45 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

Well, I do believe that, but that's different. Snoke has a backstory, and Serkis knows it, thereby knowing all that's central to his story. He knows for a fact that Snoke has been damaged and is vulnerable because that's a big part of his character. Same with the idea that Snoke has an agenda separate from the First Order's. Nothing else (except for the "he's using you" line by Han Solo) suggested he had an ulterior motive, but I believed him because he knows the story. And he was right. Snoke wanted to kill Luke and then kill Kylo in order to get the force into a state which he wanted it to be in. I don't necessarily believe when he says Snoke is afraid because he feels a great feminine force coming toward him, or even that it hurts for him to talk, but these things are supported by other information we've gotten outside of just Serkis. He's afraid of Rey because she's the lightsider he wanted to destroy all along. He feels pain when he walks as evidenced by the shoes in the visual dictionary. So, yeah. That's how much I trust Serkis. And him being powerful is not something I would normally trust out of Serkis' mouth, but we see him create that force bond between Rey and Kylo, and if you've read my bit on the "canon combatants < legends combatants, right?" post, then you know I think that that's one of the most powerful displays of Force power in Canon or Legends. Plus, when Sidious felt his presence in the Uknown Regions, he thought it was the very source of the dark side, so that says something.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:01 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Well, I do believe that, but that's different. Snoke has a backstory, and Serkis knows it, thereby knowing all that's central to his story. He knows for a fact that Snoke has been damaged and is vulnerable because that's a big part of his character.
No one can say at this point if that backstory won't change or what will take place before it is revealed. His body is vulnerable because it's older and riddled with ailments, scars but he's so force powerful he will defend himself and smite those who make their intentions clear. We see it in the film.

quote:

Same with the idea that Snoke has an agenda separate from the First Order's. Nothing else (except for the "he's using you" line by Han Solo) suggested he had an ulterior motive, but I believed him because he knows the story.
[/B]
See the same reasoning when you scroll up. Quit making gigantic paragraphs and break them up so its easier to read. Most people will skim over this nonsense.

quote:

And he was right. Snoke wanted to kill Luke and then kill Kylo in order to get the force into a state which he wanted it to be in. I don't necessarily believe when he says Snoke is afraid because he feels a great feminine force coming toward him, or even that it hurts for him to talk, but these things are supported by other information we've gotten outside of just Serkis. He's afraid of Rey because she's the lightsider he wanted to destroy all along. He feels pain when he walks as evidenced by the shoes in the visual dictionary. So, yeah. That's how much I trust Serkis. And him being powerful is not something I would normally trust out of Serkis' mouth, but we see him create that force bond between Rey and Kylo, and if you've read my bit on the "canon combatants < legends combatants, right?" post, then you know I think that that's one of the most powerful displays of Force power in Canon or Legends. Plus, when Sidious felt his presence in the Uknown Regions, he thought it was the very source of the dark side, so that says something. [/B]
Snoke believed Luke's power would rise to counter Kylo's rise in darkness but he was wrong which he admitted. Rey's power was increasing and Snoke wasn't afraid of her. He took what intel he wanted and was going to execute her via Ren.

Snoke knew all the Jedi wouldn't ever stop so he wanted them dead. He recognized her spirit as a Jedi and to exterminate his enemies. He walks with the shoes on just fine without any wincing so it won't impede him in any significant way.

So you pick and choose what the actor says showing your agenda. You can't just highlight certain statements while ignoring the rest. Your logic is he would know his backstory thus it also applies to his power levels within the mythos.

I don't care about the books or comics. They mean nothing to me and are just meant to sell merchandise. The directors don't give one shit about that bullshit.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:11 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I am proven correct once again per the director. I'm the ****ing best.

“In my mind, he walks in there knowing basically that he is going to betray Snoke but he doesn’t know yet exactly what the mechanism is and what his opportunity is going to be. But he’s gone in there with the intent of, whether it’s now or whether it’s later or whenever it is, when he brings Rey in there, he’s had that connection with her and what he says in the elevator… from that, in my head I thought, ‘Okay, he knows he’s going to do this but he doesn’t know how yet’ and when he sees that opportunity with that lightsaber next to him and sees Snoke distracted and realizes he can give this an attempt, he goes for it.”

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:14 PM
Freedon Nadd

One thing I don't understand. Why they made Snoke look like a fvcking deformed old man!? At least they should have given Darth Krayt-like looks.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 05:10 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

Originally posted by quanchi112
No one can say at this point if that backstory won't change or what will take place before it is revealed. His body is vulnerable because it's older and riddled with ailments, scars but he's so force powerful he will defend himself and smite those who make their intentions clear. We see it in the film.

Okay, maybe his backstory will change, but as it stands right now, with all the information we have, Andy Serkis has been revealing statements about his backstory, and going off of them, Snoke is vulnerable and needs help.

What we see in the film is him easily ragdolling an untrained Rey, who has trouble controlling her emotions and resisting the dark side. Someone who would have DIED had she attempted to create a Force bond between her and Kylo the way Snoke did. Luke, on the other hand, the one who Snoke thought was the Last Jedi, the one who he wanted Kylo to be as powerful as and got angry when his training didn't have that effect, maybe wouldn't have been as easy of a kill.

And as for his body, Nadd brings up a good point: Why make him so old and decrepit, if he was going to be unhindered? He was originally going to be a woman, and a young one too. So, this decision means something.

Serkis said he was vulnerable at the same time as being quite powerful, meaning the two terms, as used in this context, are meant to be opposites. He is hindered by his injuries.

quote:
Snoke believed Luke's power would rise to counter Kylo's rise in darkness but he was wrong which he admitted. Rey's power was increasing and Snoke wasn't afraid of her. He took what intel he wanted and was going to execute her via Ren.

Snoke believed Kylo's power would rise to meet Luke's. Kylo was never as powerful as Luke. But, when he realized Rey was the Jedi, and that she was significantly weaker than Luke, he understood that Rey's power started growing to match Kylo, who was becoming more and more powerful.

What Snoke was wrong about was that Luke was the last Jedi.

He wasn't afraid of Rey, but he was afraid of what could happen if the Jedi were left alive, and his plans were foiled. This is why he wanted to kill her in the first place. This is also the same reason he was afraid of Luke.

And what "intel" did he gain from her encounter?

quote:
Snoke knew all the Jedi wouldn't ever stop so he wanted them dead. He recognized her spirit as a Jedi and to exterminate his enemies. He walks with the shoes on just fine without any wincing so it won't impede him in any significant way.

He SEEMS to walk just fine without wincing. But Serkis and the Visual dictionary say otherwise. Serkis literally said that he tries to walk and talk to show that it doesn't hurt him, when in reality, it does. Apparently, he's doing a good job, since he's fooled you.

quote:
So you pick and choose what the actor says showing your agenda. You can't just highlight certain statements while ignoring the rest. Your logic is he would know his backstory thus it also applies to his power levels within the mythos.

Dude, I said that him being more powerful than other members is NOT something I would normally trust had it not been supported by the Aftermath novels and the film. Sorry if my brick paragraph made that difficult to understand, but there's nothing wrong with my logic. I pick what the actor would know, and don't take what the actor wouldn't know into too much consideration.

The whole "vulnerable and incapable because of injuries" is something the actor would know. The pain thing is simply his observation/interpretation. See what I mean?

quote:
I don't care about the books or comics. They mean nothing to me and are just meant to sell merchandise. The directors don't give one shit about that bullshit.

The makers of the all content talk to each other. The books and video games these days are being made specifically to get people hyped about the films, and to get people who want to know about the things not revealed in the films to buy their stuff. So there are strong connections.

quote:
I am proven correct once again per the director. I'm the ****ing best.

“In my mind, he walks in there knowing basically that he is going to betray Snoke but he doesn’t know yet exactly what the mechanism is and what his opportunity is going to be. But he’s gone in there with the intent of, whether it’s now or whether it’s later or whenever it is, when he brings Rey in there, he’s had that connection with her and what he says in the elevator… from that, in my head I thought, ‘Okay, he knows he’s going to do this but he doesn’t know how yet’ and when he sees that opportunity with that lightsaber next to him and sees Snoke distracted and realizes he can give this an attempt, he goes for it.”

No one is arguing that Kylo didn't cheap-shot him. Kylo is much weaker. I know this. But Snoke is still afraid of being where people have easy access to him, he still wants guards who can actually protect him, unlike the emperor. He is hindered by his injuries. Nowhere in that quote is it implied that he isn't.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 08:27 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Okay, maybe his backstory will change, but as it stands right now, with all the information we have, Andy Serkis has been revealing statements about his backstory, and going off of them, Snoke is vulnerable and needs help.

His body is vulnerable but his force power makes up for it. That's the point you continue to avoid while basing your entire argument off speculation while ignoring his on screen portrayals.

quote:

What we see in the film is him easily ragdolling an untrained Rey, who has trouble controlling her emotions and resisting the dark side. Someone who would have DIED had she attempted to create a Force bond between her and Kylo the way Snoke did. Luke, on the other hand, the one who Snoke thought was the Last Jedi, the one who he wanted Kylo to be as powerful as and got angry when his training didn't have that effect, maybe wouldn't have been as easy of a kill.
[/B]
She was trained by Luke. Quit lying. She only went up against Kyo Ren untrained.

Snoke thought Luke's power would rise because of Kylo's rise in power. That didn't occur and he admitted he was wrong about Luke. He isn't all knowing and changed his opinion when new information became available. That's all.

quote:

And as for his body, Nadd brings up a good point: Why make him so old and decrepit, if he was going to be unhindered? He was originally going to be a woman, and a young one too. So, this decision means something.

[/B]
Things change all the time and Rian Johnson's decision obviously didn't jive with the previous directors initial plans so as of now it's just speculation.

quote:

Serkis said he was vulnerable at the same time as being quite powerful, meaning the two terms, as used in this context, are meant to be opposites. He is hindered by his injuries.[/B]
But with the force you can negate your physical deficiencies. You aren't disagreeing with my point at all.

quote:

Snoke believed Kylo's power would rise to meet Luke's. Kylo was never as powerful as Luke. But, when he realized Rey was the Jedi, and that she was significantly weaker than Luke, he understood that Rey's power started growing to match Kylo, who was becoming more and more powerful.

[/B]
K.

quote:

What Snoke was wrong about was that Luke was the last Jedi.

He wasn't afraid of Rey, but he was afraid of what could happen if the Jedi were left alive, and his plans were foiled. This is why he wanted to kill her in the first place. This is also the same reason he was afraid of Luke.

And what "intel" did he gain from her encounter?

[/B]
Luke's location.
quote:

He SEEMS to walk just fine without wincing. But Serkis and the Visual dictionary say otherwise. Serkis literally said that he tries to walk and talk to show that it doesn't hurt him, when in reality, it does. Apparently, he's doing a good job, since he's fooled you.
[/B]
He walked without wincing so we take facts over musing over what degree of pain he is undergoing during his gait. Once again you dismiss the evidence in favor of your interpretation of Serkis' comments.

quote:

Dude, I said that him being more powerful than other members is NOT something I would normally trust had it not been supported by the Aftermath novels and the film. Sorry if my brick paragraph made that difficult to understand, but there's nothing wrong with my logic. I pick what the actor would know, and don't take what the actor wouldn't know into too much consideration.

So you pick and choose what comments of his you accept and what you don't which reeks of bias. Sorry but I can't take you for anything other than a hypocrite since you aren't consistent.

quote:

The whole "vulnerable and incapable because of injuries" is something the actor would know. The pain thing is simply his observation/interpretation. See what I mean?

Yes, I do but I disagree with your interpretation and base every opinion of mine off facts not conjecture.
quote:

The makers of the all content talk to each other. The books and video games these days are being made specifically to get people hyped about the films, and to get people who want to know about the things not revealed in the films to buy their stuff. So there are strong connections.

No one is arguing that Kylo didn't cheap-shot him. Kylo is much weaker. I know this. But Snoke is still afraid of being where people have easy access to him, he still wants guards who can actually protect him, unlike the emperor. He is hindered by his injuries. Nowhere in that quote is it implied that he isn't. [/B]
In a perfect world yes but reality isn't this synced up. Directors do what they want for their film and these things aren't mapped out years in advance and are always subject for change based off collaboration.

Because he doesn't want to be assassinated. Sidious was the same way. Sidious was only caught off guard one time by Yoda who claimed his security would be lax due to the situation. He still had guards Yoda had to fight through to get an audience with Sidious. Yoda is a guy who needs a cane for gait without the force. He has physical deficiencies without the force as well. His gait is much worse than Snoke's based off what we see from both in the films.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 09:43 PM
Zentrex
Hi!

His body is vulnerable but his force power makes up for it. That's the point you continue to avoid while basing your entire argument off speculation while ignoring his on screen portrayals.

You mean speculating off of what we see in onscreen portrayals? What is seen can be misinterpreted. What is told to us is more obvious in its message.

quote:
She was trained by Luke. Quit lying. She only went up against Kyo Ren untrained.

Barely trained, though. It's not like she recieved the kind of training Luke did.

quote:
Things change all the time and Rian Johnson's decision obviously didn't jive with the previous directors initial plans so as of now it's just speculation.

It's all we have. You can't just ignore it.

quote:
But with the force you can negate your physical deficiencies. You aren't disagreeing with my point at all.
quote:

That's what the lore has suggested so far. But the sequels don't seem to care too much for the lore, do they? Force ghosts changing the environment, hyperspace collisions, Luke pulling a weapon on a sleeping child, the bad guys being the ones in power somehow, and dark side force ghosts (it was in the concept art book). It's very possible, that for the sake of the story, the writers have forgone making Snoke capable of using the force to deal with his physical deficiencies. Serkis seems to suggest this by saying that he's vulnerable. This is also evidenced by the fact that he stays on a moving base and doesn't let anyone see him except a chosen few.

And before you say "We saw in the movie he was perfectly fine", let me just say that it just because it never showed him losing because of his injuries doesn't mean that his injuries don't hinder him. He was just never shown in a position where the injuries would come in his way.

[QUOTE]Luke's location.

oh.

quote:
He walked without wincing so we take facts over musing over what degree of pain he is undergoing during his gait. Once again you dismiss the evidence in favor of your interpretation of Serkis' comments.

I don't know how I can explain my point further. If Serkis is indeed right, it perfectly explains why we don't see him wincing and that he's in pain. If Serkis isn't right, then that makes perfect sense too. But why would Serkis say anything then?

quote:
So you pick and choose what comments of his you accept and what you don't which reeks of bias. Sorry but I can't take you for anything other than a hypocrite since you aren't consistent. [/B]

If I'm not consistent for looking for information only in reliable sources, then fine, I'm not consistent.

quote:
Yes, I do but I disagree with your interpretation and base every opinion of mine off facts not conjecture.

What is a fact in a fictional world? The word of God, I'd imagine. And we have direct access to that. So why is my logic cojecture? It's literally the word of god. What we see can be misinterpreted. You are simply ignoring what Serkis has said, because "It's not facts". Well, if Snoke IS in pain, and trying to make it look like he isn't, how is a movie supposed to show that? It can't. So you HAVE to go off of the word of god.

quote:
In a perfect world yes but reality isn't this synced up. Directors do what they want for their film and these things aren't mapped out years in advance and are always subject for change based off collaboration.

Some inconsistencies are there, yes, but those are minor. The backstory of Snoke doesn't seem to have changed for the last two years. I see no reason for it to change, either. You can't ignore these sources, if you're really talking about the lore of star wars. They count. They're canon. You are the one cherrypicking information.

quote:
Because he doesn't want to be assassinated. Sidious was the same way. Sidious was only caught off guard one time by Yoda who claimed his security would be lax due to the situation. He still had guards Yoda had to fight through to get an audience with Sidious. Yoda is a guy who needs a cane for gait without the force. He has physical deficiencies without the force as well. His gait is much worse than Snoke's based off what we see from both in the films.

Sidious' guards were formal. They could fight, (well in canon, I don't even know if that's true), but they rarely did. Palpatine didn't need security. If the guards could stop anything that would kill him, he could too. Snoke, on the other hand, needs guards who can fight very well, and kill jedi. He's much more capable of being assasinated than Sidious was.

And you keep bringing up that others we've seen before can use the force to account for their physical problems, but Disney is not keeping consistent with the lore of the older films. New rules, now.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 02:16 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You mean speculating off of what we see in onscreen portrayals? What is seen can be misinterpreted. What is told to us is more obvious in its message.

I quoted the director himself to put this to bed. Kylo only attacked when he's distracted which proves his reactions are just fine. Disagree with the director and pick and choose what comments you choose to build your biased case around all night and all day.

quote:

Barely trained, though. It's not like she recieved the kind of training Luke did.
[/B]

She did receive training though so you were inaccurate. Luke hardly had any training from Yoda and still look decent against Vader in ESB. In the end Luke was overwhelmed in the fight but Vader was impressed and his shoulder was grazed despite Luke's inexperience. Rey was completely outclassed to the point of total domination. That's why I say Snoke is outside of these debates because he's simply too powerful.

quote:

It's all we have. You can't just ignore it.
[/B]
You ignore his comments as well. I'm consistent in that he can have body deficiencies but that the force can negate those once he taps into it like Yoda, Vader, etc.

Somehow his shoes are simply too much while Vader needs a suit just to survive while you completely ignore that obvious double standard.

quote:

I don't know how I can explain my point further. If Serkis is indeed right, it perfectly explains why we don't see him wincing and that he's in pain. If Serkis isn't right, then that makes perfect sense too. But why would Serkis say anything then?

[/B]
If he's in pain I said that's fine because it didn't cause the result to be any different. He manipulated her at will so he's got pain tolerance.
quote:

If I'm not consistent for looking for information only in reliable sources, then fine, I'm not consistent.

What is a fact in a fictional world? The word of God, I'd imagine. And we have direct access to that. So why is my logic cojecture? It's literally the word of god. What we see can be misinterpreted. You are simply ignoring what Serkis has said, because "It's not facts". Well, if Snoke IS in pain, and trying to make it look like he isn't, how is a movie supposed to show that? It can't. So you HAVE to go off of the word of god.
[/B]
You can see a facial expression or a sound to show pain. If you can't tell when someone is in pain I bet you've never seen a sporting event, been inside a nursing home, witnessed someone scream aloud in pain or anything. Don't be silly.

Snoke dominates so whether he is in pain or not it doesn't detract from how he interacts with younger powerful force users.

quote:

Some inconsistencies are there, yes, but those are minor. The backstory of Snoke doesn't seem to have changed for the last two years. I see no reason for it to change, either. You can't ignore these sources, if you're really talking about the lore of star wars. They count. They're canon. You are the one cherrypicking information.

[/B]
I didn't ignore anything in fact I've accepted it all. Snoke can be both in pain no the most powerful force user. I accept his body is old and frail with many risks but when we see him in action he's more than adequate.

Their brainstorms aren't canon but again I don't dispute anything I simply say both can be true. Based off Serkis Snoke is more powerful than Sidious and Anakin. Canon according to you since Serkis said it.
quote:

Sidious' guards were formal. They could fight, (well in canon, I don't even know if that's true), but they rarely did. Palpatine didn't need security. If the guards could stop anything that would kill him, he could too. Snoke, on the other hand, needs guards who can fight very well, and kill jedi. He's much more capable of being assasinated than Sidious was.

And you keep bringing up that others we've seen before can use the force to account for their physical problems, but Disney is not keeping consistent with the lore of the older films. New rules, now. [/B]
See you're lying here. Yes, he needs security because he isn't going to risk galactic domination to chance. Any powerful leader will have security on deck. Ffs just consider the secret service and then imagine someone with galactic authority and try to tell me this guy would just walk around daring anyone to pick him off. This makes no sense to even that of a child with no concept of how the world works.

Sidious had two guards try to attack Yoda but fail. Snoke called his guards back while he dominates Rey.

False. They aren't violating the old rules. We already see Snoke show he's more than quick enough to chump both Ren and Rey when he's focused on them. I quoted the director who said Ren only took the chance because Snoke was distracted.

Not up for debate.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 04:01 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

It seems that while Snoke is immensely powerful, comparably powerful opponents would rek him.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 05:00 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

thumb up

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 05:07 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
It seems that while Snoke is immensely powerful, comparably powerful opponents would rek him.
Based off what ? Not anything factual that's for sure.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 11:46 AM
Darth Thor

Based off what ? Not anything factual that's for sure.

Based on Zero saber feats.

You've preached yourself for years that just because Palpatine is more powerful than Windu doesn't mean he would beat Mace in Saber combat.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 12:53 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Based on Zero saber feats.

You've preached yourself for years that just because Palpatine is more powerful than Windu doesn't mean he would beat Mace in Saber combat.
Palpatine never showed the force superiority to the degree Snoke did over Rey. He failed against Windu and tried to use his force powers but this just wasn't enough. Snoke's force dominance was infinitely more impressive than Sidious begging for mercy against Windu who is less powerful than he is. Snoke would ragdoll Windu at will.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 03:36 PM
HeartThrob
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never change Qaun. Seriously.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 04:53 PM
Click here to Send HeartThrob a Private Message Find more posts by HeartThrob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Snoke would ragdoll Windu at will.

Yep, you've lost it.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 06:14 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yep, you've lost it.
Windu doesn't have force strength comparable to Rey or Kylo. Just stop.

I lready posted the directors words with that Last Jedi scene which confirms I was correct and you were dead wrong with your silly Kylo overpowered Snoke in the force nonsense stance.

Kylo had to act with Snoke distracted as I have always said. Eat crow.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 08:43 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 09:05 PM
Darth Thor

Windu doesn't have force strength comparable to Rey or Kylo. Just stop.

No seriously you stop.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 09:38 PM