KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Revan's spirit in the Temple of Sacrifice

Revan's spirit in the Temple of Sacrifice
Started by: slayne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MythLord
Diamond

The only difference I see is Asajj wanted them mindless, since she needs slaves/minions, and the souls likely passed on anyways. I don't doubt her -- or at least someone like Dooku -- could fully resurrect someone who was recently deceased.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 06:50 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Cool story bro. I'm sure that if you believe in something hard enough, it'll become slightly less fake. Keep it up!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 06:59 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Cool story bro. I'm sure that if you believe in something hard enough, it'll become slightly less fake. Keep it up!

The irony is real.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 07:45 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I'm glad we've established that Revan's on Plagueis tier. laughing out loud

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:20 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Wait a moment, doesn't Revan do the same thing Plagueis did to Venamis? I mean, Plagueis kept killing and reviving Venamis via MM. But how can you revive 'midi-chlorians' that are dead? Unless Revan also knows MM and can use it.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:29 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by AncientPower
I'm glad we've established that Revan's on Plagueis tier. laughing out loud

And Nihilus is beyond Revan tier, right?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:31 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

All we know is that it wasn't Sorcery because that's what dark Revan is using.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:32 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Put this on top of Revan willing his midichorians to stay alive, with no knowledge of them.
he spanks Plageuis.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:40 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

How do TOR characters not know about Force cells?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:07 AM
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by AncientPower
All we know is that it wasn't Sorcery because that's what dark Revan is using.

He was either using Dark transfer or Force cell manipulation. But most likely, Force cell manipulation.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:08 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

There's a pretty funny flaw here but I'll hold on it in case Ant tries to bring it up in the debate.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:16 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by The Ellimist
There's a pretty funny flaw here but I'll hold on it in case Ant tries to bring it up in the debate.

hm? the fact dark Revan didn't fully revive himself?
Him not being Spiritually complete, might be a factor as Light Revan simply wanted to die.(become one with the force)

Last edited by Haschwalth on Feb 8th, 2018 at 10:28 AM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:25 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Also not to mention, Dark Revan actually had an advantage, for his revenge using a Dead body, if you look back at the novel. that's what stopped him last time.

Also, Dark Revan didn't care for life, he only wanted to end Vitiate, he had no advantageous need for it, if he could.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:32 AM
Haschwalth

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
How do TOR characters not know about Force cells?

It was only confirmed by a sith lord 500 years of so before TOR, in which he died, not passing on said knowledge. It was only till after TOR that It is confirmed they knew about/learned Midichlorians.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:33 AM
Freedon Nadd

How can't they know about them and who is that Lord? I find it stupid, to be honest.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:18 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Looking into this more, this happens in unison with the Spirit saying, "I am with you. Be strong." and lifting the bridge for the protagonists.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 11:55 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

That it's taken you so long to clarify this is disappointing tbh. This would wank Revan to new levels.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 11:56 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I initially dismissed the feat thinking it was HM exclusive, but I discovered it also applies to SM. Just finally got around to it on my upcoming new RT.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Looking into this more, this happens in unison with the Spirit saying, "I am with you. Be strong." and lifting the bridge for the protagonists.

I already said that.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 12:10 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Haven't been following the thread. Sorry Neph.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 12:13 AM