KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 10 SW characters you'd want to meet for an hour, have a chat with

Top 10 SW characters you'd want to meet for an hour, have a chat with
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Top 10 SW characters you'd want to meet for an hour, have a chat with

As the title says; doesn't have to be top 10. Give however many you'd like.

Rules

- You have an hour to ask the character of choice whatever you'd like to know about them.

- They will answer any question you ask truthfully

- They will under no circumstances attack/kill you unless you troll them (e.g Carthage asking Maul why he loses to padawans will result in him suffering an esophageal rupture)

Be sure to leave the questions you'd like to ask them too!

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 09:05 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CannibalCupcake
Restricted

Account Restricted

would like to hear banes thoughts on sidious

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 09:08 PM
Click here to Send CannibalCupcake a Private Message Find more posts by CannibalCupcake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Count Dooku: I'd want to ask him specifics of why he came to detest the jedi order, did he really believe he'd be able to overthrow Palpatine some day and why, what is his key to success, did he die a virgin (jk), etc.

2. Emperor Palptine: Basically I'd just inquire into what his end goals were, what he wanted for the galaxy, did he ever once in his life experience remorse or regret.

3. Thrawn: Why did he choose to serve for a racist organization, his key to success, his end goals, ambitions, etc.

4. Anakin: I'd try to understand him holistically, ask him psychological questions, what traumatized him the most from his childhood, which fears followed him the most, etc.

5. Obi Wan: Honestly I'd just have a chill convo with him over some drinks. Crack some jokes and discuss the good 'ole days and share the similarities between our universes.

6. C-3PO: It'd be fun to f*ck around with him being the OCPD person he is. Just try to understand the logic of a droid in general.

7. Guri: Ditto C3PO, but add to stare at her boobs wink

8. Rebels Ahsoka: I don't think we share much in common, but she seem pretty wise and knowledgeable in general. Should make for interesting convo if we find common ground.

9. Padme: If it was actually Natalie Portman I'd have a completely different approach, but for her character I'd mainly try to hit on her, maybe quiz her true understanding of politics being that she's a senator, oh and ask what she thinks of Anakin's immaturity and why she didn't settle for someone better.

10. Boba Fett: He's so mysterious that just hearing him express himself truthfully should be satisfying.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 09:19 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CannibalCupcake
Restricted

Account Restricted

wat about qui gon?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 09:19 PM
Click here to Send CannibalCupcake a Private Message Find more posts by CannibalCupcake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CannibalCupcake
wat about qui gon?
Yeah I guess him too for being a maverick. Ditto Dooku.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 09:21 PM
CannibalCupcake
Restricted

Account Restricted

agreed, feel anakin would be too obnoxious tho. rather have it be rotj ghost vader

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 09:22 PM
Darth Abonis

Yoda
Qui-Gon Jinn
Old Ben Kenobi
Vergere
Snoke
Luke Skywalker
Dr. Cylo
Agent Kallus
Chewbacca (with translator)
A Scientist in the SW galaxy; any scientist

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Mate, we would rule the galaxy.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 10:02 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

none of them

(except maybe Vergere and Traya)

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 06:06 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Vergere and Traya? You love hot chicks. Happy Dance

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 08:47 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Yoda, Luke, Kenobi, Mace, Kanan(they'd be legit cool to talk with)

Maul, Tenebrous, Sidious, Valkorian(Would be fun to make fun of)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 09:45 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

The three guys below wouldn't want to talk. They hate it.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 11:01 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Sidious, Plagueis, Tyranus, Vader and Yoda

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 11:00 PM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Yoda, Kenobi and Han Solo.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 09:29 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

Kurk pretty much nailed it on the head, and I was going to say Qui Gon, but Cupcake took that one. So, let's see...

Maybe Krayt. Talking to any of these people as equals would really be quite satisfying, but someone like Krayt, Anakin, Dooku, Thrawn, Tarkin, those who would normally ignore you, would just be amazing.

I'd like to connect with people like Vader, those who are more difficult to understand and most people don't get to really connect with. Those who've suffered. Cronal, Irek Ismaren, Mother Talzin, Ventress, the other older nightsisters.

The Father of Mortis may be a good option, and maybe the Bedlam Spirits, especially if a conversation with them is SERIOUS. If I could connect or sympathize with Abeloth, I'd be willing

Nihilus. I'd like to know what he's thinking under that mask. It's probably not very INTERESTING, but hell, it would be stimulating.

Xendor, possibly people from even before him. I've always been interested in the pre-hyperspace age. I love how that's pretty much where humanity is right now, but in the Star Wars Universe, it's treated as pre-history. It'd be interesting to get to know those who figured out the secrets of the force for the first time, and by their own discovery. Rajivari, Deagen Lok, even more ancient civilizations whose origins are unknown

Much as I love Jedi, and would love to talk to some, I find the sith to be far more interesting, so Plaguies, Tenebrous, Karness Muur, Exar Kun, Treya, Sion, Ajuta Pall, Andeddu, Bane, Zannah, and Vitiate are going to be on the list

As far as scientists go, I was in love with the "galaxy of fear" book series as a kid, so Borbygymous Gog would not be an unwelcome conversation.

I've always been fascinated with the Anzat, so Dannik Jericho is probably going to make for some nice conversation.

There are more, but there are just SO many more...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 09:05 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote