KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Rebels predictions (posted here because nobody goes to the TV series forum)

Rebels predictions (posted here because nobody goes to the TV series forum)
Started by: Darth Abonis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Abonis

Rebels predictions (posted here because nobody goes to the TV series forum)

Here are my predictions for Rebels. I have 10 predictions, so for every prediction I get right, I get 10 points. If I score a 70 or higher, I'll learn to drive a car like my parents want.

1.) Kanan dies
2.) Zeb and Rukh's fight ends in a stalemate killing both of them
3.) Sabine returns to help free Mandalore
4.)Kallus sacrifices himself to kill Thrawn
5.)It is revealed that Lothal's core is kyber and the Empire plans to harvest the whole planet for its use in the Death Star
6.)Palpatine uses pyrokinesis and tempts Ezra to join him.
7.) Governor Pryce gets what she deserves
8.)Ahsoka's force ghost guides Ezra.
9.) Ezra is able to hold off Palpatine with the assistance of the Loth-wolves which surprise him
10.)Ezra transcends the physical world and journeys to Mortis to be the new balance of the Force
BONUS: (worth 5 points) Palpatine does not project himself like Luke did in TLJ. He is their in the flesh with some Imperial Gaurds ta boot.

*Note: For Number 6 if one of the 2 predictions happen, I get 5 points. If one of the 2 things happen for the BONUS, I get 3 points for projection and 2 points for the Imperial Gaurds.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 07:56 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Taking This W
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ahsokas force ghost? did she die

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 08:05 PM
Click here to Send Taking This W a Private Message Find more posts by Taking This W Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

I think she did. Either that or she's that weird owl thing lol (NOT ONE OF MY PREDICTIONS)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 08:06 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Taking This W
Ahsokas force ghost? did she die

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 08:06 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

What do you mean no one goes to the TV section?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 08:12 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Originally posted by Zenwolf
What do you mean no one goes to the TV section?

A lot of the last posts were from weeks ago. I really want people to see my stuff and not have it collect dust on a barely used forum. If I posted it their, their would be no comments by this same time

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 08:16 PM
Taking This W
Restricted

Account Restricted

so are your parents gonna buy u a driving license if u get enough points?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 08:25 PM
Click here to Send Taking This W a Private Message Find more posts by Taking This W Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Originally posted by Taking This W
so are your parents gonna buy u a driving license if u get enough points?

No. I will buy it myself. I have money. Also I am going to learn how to drive if I get a 70 or higher. A license may take more time.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 08:37 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn Abonis how old are you?

Anyway I thought one of the Ghost's voice actors accidentally let it slip out that they all die.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 09:53 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Originally posted by Kurk
Damn Abonis how old are you?

Anyway I thought one of the Ghost's voice actors accidentally let it slip out that they all die.

I’m a 24 year old virgin loser still living with his parents and working at my dad’s office. If I learn to drive, I can drive away from here

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 09:58 PM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Darth Abonis
A lot of the last posts were from weeks ago. I really want people to see my stuff and not have it collect dust on a barely used forum. If I posted it their, their would be no comments by this same time

Think abit exaggerating, it's used just not now cause Rebels isn't back yet. But to each their own.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 10:00 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Abonis
I’m a 24 year old virgin loser still living with his parents and working at my dad’s office. If I learn to drive, I can drive away from here
okay then.....

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 11:14 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

10 points for me so far. 60 to go

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 03:05 AM
Freedon Nadd

10? What and why?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 07:22 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

One of my predictions came true. To avoid spoilers, I will not reveal which one came true.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 11:00 PM
Freedon Nadd

Kanan dies? Right?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 12:17 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Kanan dies? Right?

(Spoilers) Yes

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 01:21 AM
Darth Abonis

So two of my predictions are out the door. That wasn’t pyrokinesis. It was some type of tangible power that could do many things. It was just Sith Magic.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 03:06 AM
Zenwolf

We are using the Rebels thread you know.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 03:07 AM
Darth Abonis

Ok. I should t have posted it here but it’s too late now.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 03:09 AM