KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Did Vader enter Oneness when he threw Palpatine down the shaft?

Did Vader enter Oneness when he threw Palpatine down the shaft?
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Abonis

Maybe

Old Post Oct 28th, 2016 01:21 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

It's only a possibility, not a fact. And yes, it's the part about Jacen musing that his grandfather had done the same (enter Oneness).

Old Post Oct 28th, 2016 06:17 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Perhaps, this is the implication? It doesn't mention when Anakin used Oneness however, but it has to allude to his killing of Palpatine, I think.

Yeah, it doesn't mention Anakin entering Oneness at that specific moment. So there isn't concrete proof.

But thanks anyway.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2016 10:33 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by The Ellimist
I don't think it's implausible that Anakin could enter Oneness in the moment that balanced the Force, .i.e. one of the most important in the mythos.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 05:04 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Azronger is called stupid and biased.
Ironic.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 07:25 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Imma start bumping threads where you mock Anakin wank and question the Malak quote smile

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 10:00 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Anakin deserves the mock, though.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 11:11 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

No not Oneness at all

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 05:39 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

I think I know Az's plan. He wants to $uck Sheevy's to maximum.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 09:21 PM
Zentrex
Hi!

It seems that everybody here agrees that there's no quote nor confirmation of this happening, but I would say that it would be likely. It just makes thematic sense to me.

Some people here are trying to play it up as if it's about the power of Palpatine, and how Anakin would have had to be in a moment of Oneness in order to defeat Palpatine, but that's not necessary. It's possible that Vader could have defeated Palpatine even if he wasn't in the moment of Oneness, but he WAS in a state of oneness when he fulfilled his prophecy as the embodiment of the Will of the Force in the physical world.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 04:11 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
I think I know Az's plan. He wants to $uck Sheevy's to maximum.
Maybe he would like that hentai I sent you shifty

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 04:25 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JMANGO
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looks like oneness to me. Vader was even glowing when carrying Palpatine to the shaft.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 04:35 AM
Click here to Send JMANGO a Private Message Find more posts by JMANGO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Because of Sheevy's lightning?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 02:16 PM
Zentrex
Hi!

You can't tell if he was glowing or not because he was inside his suit, which covered all visible flesh. And it's possible to use force light without actually being in a state of oneness. And his skeleton was showing, and he looked as f he were glowing blue because of Palpatine's lightning.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 06:24 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote