KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What's the funnest Star Wars game?

What's the funnest Star Wars game?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rebel95
I like the Battlefront games, with the original Battlefront 2 being my favorite. Episode III video game was fun too
Agreed.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 12:04 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

up, mostly to lol at the an hero comments towards jmanghan

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:47 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

damn, good old times

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:53 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

wait nvm it was only 3 months ago

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:53 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Galaxy of heroes on iOS is awesome

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 04:52 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Azronger
Predicting when Jmangoman will an hero

Still this.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 06:01 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ursumeles
Az is a legit psychopath with god complex lol
Originally posted by Kurk
Jmanghan, please b1tch and moan about how offensive "an hero" is as a meme like you did a few years back. It'll give me a good laugh.
Originally posted by JKBart
he failed year at school so it was a good opportunity to convince him he's going to become a hobo in future if he's so retarded he can't pass fugging school and all that awaits him will be physical labor of the lowest tier till he dies

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 12:15 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

4 months, actually.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 12:39 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Azronger
Still this.
Anyone who takes joy out of putting down others legitimately hates themselves in some way, or they're just under the age of 18.

Grow up, go outside, get a date, go out with friends, do literally anything else.

You guys go out of your way to be as immature as you can.

What do you gain out of telling someone to "an hero"?

If it brings you joy to put someone else down, ask yourself, why does it bring you joy?

If you're a bad person, aren't you worried later on in life people will see that and ditch you? Because thats usually what happens.

I've never seen someone who was a complete ******* and still had all their friends by the end of their life.

Going your life without others who care about you is a miserable existence.

If you had a child who committed suicide, and someone was making fun of the fact that they committed suicide, what would you do?

Saying anything besides "I'd be outraged" is clearly not okay, because it would mean you're A. A sociopath, which... honestly I'm not even sure you'll find a girl who'll have your children in that case, or B. A psychopath, see above.

Maybe stop being immature little ****tards and actually debate once in a while instead of meme-ing all the time on literally everyone who has even a shred of dignity.

I was here before a lot of you and it was not nearly as bad as it is today, because of the desensitization of the internet, and memes becoming so mainstream, especially common in teenagers.

Just sayin', when someone joins who actually has a severe mental state, and they end up killing themselves, you are gonna feel like assholes, regardless of what your response to this will be. No normal person without a bad mental state feels okay with someone killing themselves, and they damn sure don't take joy in it.

Good day.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 12:54 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

sociopath here
whats the problem

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 12:59 PM
Jmanghan

sociopath here
whats the problem
Being a sociopath isn't a good thing, granted it's not as bad as being a psychopath, but its still something most people would advise you to seek help for.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:12 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would say me being a hitler worshiper is prolly a worse thing than sociopathy tbh

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:12 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

damn, good old times

wtf you could have just edited the post you hitler loving moron

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:19 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

i could but i believe Fuhrer wouldnt give a fugg about it and do doubleposting

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:25 PM
Jmanghan

i would say me being a hitler worshiper is prolly a worse thing than sociopathy tbh
maybe the sociopathy is why you worship hitler.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:26 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Anyone who takes joy out of putting down others legitimately hates themselves in some way, or they're just under the age of 18.

Grow up, go outside, get a date, go out with friends, do literally anything else.

If it brings you joy to put someone else down, ask yourself, why does it bring you joy?

If you're a bad person, aren't you worried later on in life people will see that and ditch you? Because thats usually what happens.

I've never seen someone who was a complete ******* and still had all their friends by the end of their life.

If you had a child who committed suicide, and someone was making fun of the fact that they committed suicide, what would you do?

Saying anything besides "I'd be outraged" is clearly not okay, because it would mean you're A. A sociopath, which... honestly I'm not even sure you'll find a girl who'll have your children in that case, or B. A psychopath, see above.

Maybe stop being immature little ****tards and actually debate once in a while instead of meme-ing all the time on literally everyone who has even a shred of dignity.

I was here before a lot of you and it was not nearly as bad as it is today, because of the desensitization of the internet, and memes becoming so mainstream, especially common in teenagers.

Just sayin', when someone joins who actually has a severe mental state, and they end up killing themselves, you are gonna feel like assholes, regardless of what your response to this will be. No normal person without a bad mental state feels okay with someone killing themselves, and they damn sure don't take joy in it.

Good day.
tell em

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:27 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Jmanghan

Good day.

Here's ur answer buddy

Originally posted by Ursumeles
Az is a legit psychopath with god complex lol

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:40 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Azronger literally wants to become an immortal god-emperor lmfao

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:43 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

It's "most fun" not "funnest", you illiterate reprobate.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:47 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

^ ehhhh it's actually disputed tbh

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 02:00 PM