KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » why TLJ WAS NOT a movie of feminism or equality

why TLJ WAS NOT a movie of feminism or equality
Started by: aalyasecura95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jack-Tha-King

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:36 PM
Click here to Send Jack-Tha-King a Private Message Find more posts by Jack-Tha-King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

so white males implode when faced with arguments from feminists?? i am disappointed but not surprised.

love and kindness:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHp69F7vrLU

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:36 PM
Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

-

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:37 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

you have no arguments
just gibberish in LeGenD's tier of English

trump will get u all literally dead as soon as he amasses enough power

support trump he will kill people like the OP when murica is fully in his hands and shutdown the feminazi shit like disney

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:40 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by aalyasecura95
so white males implode when faced with arguments from feminists?? i am disappointed but not surprised.
If you want serious answers go to the general discussion forums. Ask for Robtard. Tell 'em Kurk sent ya. You'll be in better company there smile .

Good luck trying to get anything done here. We have our own group of beta-males here (KingJoker, Beniboy, Neph), but even they look like the epitome of masculinity when compared to yourself.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:43 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Something they never teach in history classes:

The reason Iranians made a bunch of effigies of Jimmy Carter was because he (or someone under his administration) arranged for the shah to make off with all the wealth in Iran's treasury and be welcomed by America with open arms. The reason the hostage crisis ended was because Ronald Reagan arranged for the bank where all the wealth was held to return it to Iran.

Also, every president since Kennedy has been in the Rotschilds' and Rockefellers' pockets, and Kennedy was probably assassinated for issuing Executive Order 11110. Ever heard his Waldorf-Astoria speech? The globalists didn't like that he took action to prevent them from manipulating (printing the shit out of) our worthless currency.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Last edited by Geistalt on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 05:46 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:43 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ontopic, about feminism and equality.

Kurk, if mr Trump would give you a choice to do anything you want with hardcore feminists, would u rather gas them or put in concentration camps?

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:44 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JKBart
Ontopic, about feminism and equality.

Kurk, if mr Trump would give you a choice to do anything you want with hardcore feminists, would u rather gas them or put in concentration camps?
I would put them in a mental institution and have them studied so we know how to prevent any more from springing up.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:47 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

Originally posted by Kurk
If you want serious answers go to the general discussion forums. Ask for Robtard. Tell 'em Kurk sent ya. You'll be in better company there smile .

Good luck trying to get anything done here. We have our own group of beta-males here (KingJoker, Beniboy, Neph), but even they look like the epitome of masculinity when compared to yourself.
well then your position are clearly based on white male tribalism over actual intelligent arguments. and 'beta male' is a term usually used by alt-right dumbasses who are hardly the 'epitome of masculinity' themselves and are typically insecure. of course toxic masculinity isn't even a positive trait. if you actually researched your facts and learnt about feminism then you would not oppose it and my arguments in the OP would make sense.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:47 PM
Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

If I weren't confident that Aalya was a troll, I wouldn't find this so funny.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:49 PM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

@Kurk

yeah good choice tbh, did u read paper by John Alford, Carolyn Funk and John Hibbing - about the neurotransmitters build being dependent on genetics, and the transmitters having a huge impact on the way your brain processes information and thus creates political views?

very fascinating, you should read that if u are into biology

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:49 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by Geistalt
Something they never teach in history classes:

The reason Iranians made a bunch of effigies of Jimmy Carter was because he (or someone under his administration) arranged for the shah to make off with all the wealth in Iran's treasury and be welcomed by America with open arms. The reason the hostage crisis ended was because Ronald Reagan arranged for the bank where all the wealth was held to return it to Iran.

Also, every president since Kennedy has been in the Rotschilds' and Rockefellers' pockets, and Kennedy was probably assassinated for issuing Executive Order 11110. Ever heard his Waldorf-Astoria speech? The globalists didn't like that he took action to prevent them from manipulating (printing the shit out of) our worthless currency.
so what you're saying is iran is evil and usa great?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:50 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

well then your position are clearly based on white male tribalism over actual intelligent arguments. and 'beta male' is a term usually used by alt-right dumbasses who are hardly the 'epitome of masculinity' themselves and are typically insecure. of course toxic masculinity isn't even a positive trait. if you actually researched your facts and learnt about feminism then you would not oppose it and my arguments in the OP would make sense.
Nothing you said in OP is factually incorrect, but it is largely interpretation based. Happy now?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:50 PM
aaylasecura95

Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
If I weren't confident that Aalya was a troll, I wouldn't find this so funny.
i have said many times that i am not a troll or a sock. read my arguments based on their merits please. i am sure you have heard about anita sarkeesian and that is a good start if you want to learn about feminism.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:51 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JKBart
@Kurk

yeah good choice tbh, did u read paper by John Alford, Carolyn Funk and John Hibbing - about the neurotransmitters build being dependent on genetics, and the transmitters having a huge impact on the way your brain processes information and thus creates political views?

very fascinating, you should read that if u are into biology
I'll do that; Sam Harris also says argues something similar in Free Will.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:51 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have said many times that i am not a troll or a sock. read my arguments based on their merits please. i am sure you have heard about anita sarkeesian and that is a good start if you want to learn about feminism.
That women is a fraudulent hack. Has said countless of misleading things about the Video game industry.

First thing to come to mind is when she attacked GTA V because it apparently encouraged the killing/beating of women, yet anyone with two brain cells to rub together would understand that the game allows you to kill anyone you please regardless of their sex.

She exploits the ignorant for her benefit.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:57 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:58 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Originally posted by Ursumeles
so what you're saying is iran is evil and usa great?
Not quite; I'm saying that "we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy," (in case you haven't heard JFK's Waldorf-Astoria speech) and some of the people with authority in our country are complicit.

The people of Iran don't want war or anything with the US; they were just pissed when Carter let their royals steal the money they needed to operate as a country.

And the reason the leftists so desperately want to get rid of Assad is so that the Saudis can build their Qatar-Turkey oil pipeline.

The big picture I'm trying to share is that the "liberals" have historically been fine with screwing other countries over. Just like the Clintons with their "Haitian relief" slush fund. They didn't do jacksh!t for Haiti.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 06:03 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

Nothing you said in OP is factually incorrect, but it is largely interpretation based. Happy now?
okay so you agree my facts are correct but just don't understand feminist theory. if so then i recommend feminists such as anita sarkeesian and kat blaque to get you started and then read up on feminist literature.

That women is a fraudulent hack. Has said countless of misleading things about the Video game industry.

First thing to come to mind is when she attacked GTA V because it apparently encouraged the killing/beating of women, yet anyone with two brain cells to rub together would understand that the game allows you to kill anyone you please regardless of their sex.

She exploits the ignorant for her benefit.
that is what the gamergate trolls say but did you know the same people were sending her death threat?? they are clearly trying to silence her.

and GTA V obviously allows the objectification and violence against women. there are prostitutes that can be abused and many other violent aspects.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 06:04 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

I'll do that; Sam Harris also says argues something similar in Free Will.

Sam Harris is solid, but overrated. Try the classics first.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 06:06 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote