KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe »

Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Saw ILS with his Krayt icon so I was wondering how many of you have all revisited Old Dark horse or Marvel SW legends comics. What are some comic rubs that you’ve reread recently that you’d recommend or enjoyed? What are some moments that you never get tired of rereading

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:09 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Eat my ass

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:10 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Recently today I read through the whole 2013-2014 Star Wars 20 issues again, found it much better than the current Star Wars ongoing.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:12 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Eat my ass

Do you have tourette?

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:17 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Irritated with this ancient ass forum I typed the topic title and it didn’t show up.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:19 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Did you mean to type "blank" but instead of typing it you thought the emptiness spoke for itself?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:43 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

The forums have had enough of Carthage's low-tier trolling.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 12:29 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Saw ILS with his Krayt icon so I was wondering how many of you have all revisited Old Dark horse or Marvel SW legends comics. What are some comic rubs that you’ve reread recently that you’d recommend or enjoyed? What are some moments that you never get tired of rereading
Eat my ass
Irritated with this ancient ass forum I typed the topic title and it didn’t show up.
Mental decay

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 12:44 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

The KotOR comics were easily me favorite. It had a great cast of characters, some intriguing villains, and a completely original story-line.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 01:54 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I haven't read any but now that they're starting to be collected in the epic collection by marvel I'd like to check out marvel, the empire comics, the old republic, etc

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:41 AM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Read the entire Legacy series. It reminded me of TCW.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 09:19 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote