KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » So - How powerful is Snoke, exactly?

So - How powerful is Snoke, exactly?
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Bro are you serious laughing out loud

Snoke is dead, get over it. He was in a few scenes then you're all powerful character died, he was killed by a kid who throws temper tantrums who then took his throne laughing out loud

Where are the feats probing he's stronger then sidious?

Secondly why would the first order tear through the empire...the first order came from the empire and lives via their ideals. The emperor helped destroy the empire after his death as he felt that as they failed to protect him they shouldn't exist.

Also being old and crippled isn't the same thing.
Bad guys in Star Wars die, kid. Snoke is the most powerful film force user thus far. Kylo killed Han Solo. Did Vader ? Nah. Kylo beat Luke prior to Snoke training, kiddo. Luke destroyed Vader who killed Sidious without a weapon or both hands. He just needed one, kid.

Force bridge, overpowering Rey to a degree we have never seen. Snoke would reign through terror and power over the empire. Sidious wasn't about brutal rule to the level Snoke reigned throughout the Galaxy.

Yoda was crippled and had worse gait than Snoke. Force power goes well beyond their physical limitations.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 04:03 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure but at least Vader and Sidious survived beyond 2 films lol. it took you how many days to come back from facing the crippling truth? laughing out loud

We can't assume Kylo did jack as Luke was toying with Kylo in TLJ, he couldn't even beat Rey who was a full on newb laughing

Luke overwhelmed Vader by tapping into his anger, second Vader never wanted to kill Luke, read the new comics. Sidious got grabbed from behind

Yeah so what? Vader has force choked people across great distances as well, so has sidious, what's your point laughing out loud sidious choked Dooku light years away didn't he? WOWWW so impressive. He owned Kylo, whoopee do, sidious owned Luke.

Snoke doesn't rule the Galaxy. Secondly AGAIN, the first order is basically a continuation of the ideals of the empire, it was engineered by Palpatine lol...

Nooooo, you're saying Palpatine wouldn't do what Snoke would do? Blow up planets, purge populations? Proof?

Yoda wasn't crippled, he was old, do you know what crippled means? Snoke had been attacked by the rebellion and crippled.

Attachment: image.jpeg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:41 AM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Sure but at least Vader and Sidious survived beyond 2 films lol. it took you how many days to come back from facing the crippling truth? laughing out loud
Sidious died after two films initially you fool. I have a life you loser. Snoke wasn't young si he led a life and we only saw glimpses of it in two films. The same applies to Sidious. None of this matters as t his power level, kiddo.

quote:

We can't assume Kylo did jack as Luke was toying with Kylo in TLJ, he couldn't even beat Rey who was a full on newb laughing

Luke overwhelmed Vader by tapping into his anger, second Vader never wanted to kill Luke, read the new comics. Sidious got grabbed from behind

Yeah so what? Vader has force choked people across great distances as well, so has sidious, what's your point laughing out loud sidious choked Dooku light years away didn't he? WOWWW so impressive. He owned Kylo, whoopee do, sidious owned Luke.
[/B]

We see him beat Luke. Facts. Kylo was hurt and spiritually weakened in the first fight. In the second one they are force equals.

So what ? Vader set him off so he's stupid and provided the means for his own loss. Yes, he dud but he had over four seconds to react. He failed. Comics don't really matter yu dumb kid.

Sidious never beat an armed Luke.
quote:

Snoke doesn't rule the Galaxy. Secondly AGAIN, the first order is basically a continuation of the ideals of the empire, it was engineered by Palpatine lol...

Nooooo, you're saying Palpatine wouldn't do what Snoke would do? Blow up planets, purge populations? Proof?

Yoda wasn't crippled, he was old, do you know what crippled means? Snoke had been attacked by the rebellion and crippled. [/B]
First Order Reigns. Read the first one of the prologue. Snoke rules a more powerful version NT Sidious, kiddo.

Sidious was subtle and attempted to convert Luke not destroy him. Snoke wants them destroyed and doesn't let his apprentice change his agenda,

Yoda was crippled with age. Snoke had better gait s Yoda definite could sport a handicap sticker.

Snoke showed in combat he owned those with younger more able bodies with n problem.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 03:42 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Two films? You didn't see the trilogy, you're losing it quan but I do enjoy seeing you pissed. laughing out loud

The comics are canon get over it, and sidious would have crushed him laughing again, Vader didn't want to kill Luke he had several chances too, wow you're dense.

Ok, let me say this again, maybe it'll get through that fanboy head, though I doubt it laughing out loud

The first order is the continuation of the empire why would they fight ya dunce.

Oh right he had such a handle on Darth emo, no more Snoke in episode 9 sad

Yoda was old...where do you see he was crippled, you are special aren't you quan? laughing out loud Snoke was crippled due to injuries...maybe his deformatives gave it away?

He owned two newbs, wowwww

So Kylo was equal to a chick who didn't even have much training...wow impressive.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:02 PM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Attachment: image.jpeg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:05 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Two films? You didn't see the trilogy, you're losing it quan but I do enjoy seeing you pissed. laughing out loud

The comics are canon get over it, and sidious would have crushed him laughing again, Vader didn't want to kill Luke he had several chances too, wow you're dense.
We saw him in two films from the first trilogy. I'm right you're wrong. This newer trilogy isn't even over yet.

Believe whatever the salesman tells you. That's fine but the directors don't give a shit really. Like the comics matter, nerd.

quote:

Ok, let me say this again, maybe it'll get through that fanboy head, though I doubt it laughing out loud

The first order is the continuation of the empire why would they fight ya dunce.

Oh right he had such a handle on Darth emo, no more Snoke in episode 9 sad

Yoda was old...where do you see he was crippled, you are special aren't you quan? laughing out loud Snoke was crippled due to injuries...maybe his deformatives gave it away?

He owned two newbs, wowwww

So Kylo was equal to a chick who didn't even have much training...wow impressive. [/B]
Same reason Vader turned on Sidious. Same reason Kylo flipped. These guys are bad and want to run the show. Snoke would dominate Sidious and get away with it since he's more powerful.

He was overconfident just like Sidious you turd.

Snoke is old as well. He walks better than Yoda. So you don't have a point since both aren't spring chickens.

Kylo was trained by both and defeated Luke. Rey put Luke down. Snoke raped her at will and didn't affect Snoke at all.

Luke got angry with Vader but so did Rey with Snoke. Rey wasn't able to harm Snoke despite her being angry as well whereas Vader wasn't able to harm Luke. Anger only matters if you're close to their level, kiddo. Snoke is on his own level. Face the facts.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 09:06 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

He came out in the prequel trilogy then the return of the Jedi as well as the new hope I believe...that's more then two movie ya dunce.

The fact you think the comics don't matter proves you're opinion is irrelevant and I'm right, you're wrong wink

Vader saved his son...now you just proved you don't know jack laughing out loud

Snoke would own sidious? Prove it.

So now you're changing your tune, I thought yoda was crippled? Yoda obviously could run circles around Snoke, get over it. As would sidious.

Where did he defeat Luke? Sources? As I said he couldn't even beat Rey....damn I have to repeat myself a dozen times. So he beat two newbs...again so would sidious. In the comics sidious smacked Vader around who is far stronger then Rey or Darth emo

Again...Vader wasn't trying to kill Luke as shown in the comics, he was trying to turn him, context lol. Why are you still in Rey bro...are you so desperate you want to build them up that much?

Oh btw smokes still dead

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:40 PM
quanchi112
Disney

He came out in the prequel trilogy then the return of the Jedi as well as the new hope I believe...that's more then two movie ya dunce. U

I am talking about Sidious at the time of the completion of the original trilogy. You haven't even given this trilogy time to complete and are ignoring at the time of the ROTJ Sidious still had a past unexplored mind you(at the time) just like Snoke. So just because his past is unexplored right now doesn't mean he does not have one. Patience, kid.

quote:

The fact you think the comics don't matter proves you're opinion is irrelevant and I'm right, you're wrong wink

Vader saved his son...now you just proved you don't know jack laughing out loud

Snoke would own sidious? Prove it. [/B]
You are one of those dumbasses who believes what politicians and the salesmen tell you. I can't help the naive learn I just don't have the time or the patience.

Vader did save his unarmed son. Luke unarmed is nowhere near as formidable as Sidious unarmed. It favors Sidious greatly. Give Luke a saber and that's entirely different.

Based on the force disparity between Rey and Snoke. Sidious didn't show anywhere near to this degree over Luke who was terrified over Rey's raw strength. Luke is the lynchpin.
quote:

So now you're changing your tune, I thought yoda was crippled? Yoda obviously could run circles around Snoke, get over it. As would sidious.
[/B]
Yoda is crippled watch him walk without the force. Snoke walked better in the last Jedi than ya so physically minus the force he looked better comparatively. No, you can make that baseless claim but there isn't any evidence to suggest anything of the sort. You're a moron.

quote:

Where did he defeat Luke? Sources? As I said he couldn't even beat Rey....damn I have to repeat myself a dozen times. So he beat two newbs...again so would sidious. In the comics sidious smacked Vader around who is far stronger then Rey or Darth emo

Again...Vader wasn't trying to kill Luke as shown in the comics, he was trying to turn him, context lol. Why are you still in Rey bro...are you so desperate you want to build them up that much?

Oh btw smokes still dead

laughing out loud [/B]
Ben defeated Luke when he pulled the creepy uncle thing. He left him for dead. Watch the film you Star Wars comic reading moron.

Ben beat Luke. Rey put Luke on his ass. Luke used the fierce against Rey but it wasn't enough to overcome her. Snoke treated her like nothing. Prior to Luke was scared shitless of her raw strength. Snoke raped her in the force without any real effort. Luke failed against her Snoke didn't you retard.

Comics don't matter we see a one armed Vader kill his ass in a very slow and deliberate manner. Vader lost to Luke. Snoke casually disarmed Rey and he wasn't trying to personally kill her. Vader failed and was physically weak, slower, and ended up on his backside while Luke wailed on him. It was pitiful to watch him rape Vader. Vader is dead and so is Sidious you retard. Your logic when lobbed back destroys your own points.

His name is Snoke not smoke you moron.

laughing out loud

Last edited by quanchi112 on Mar 6th, 2018 at 03:33 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:30 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm talking about all his appearances in general chi. I'm not surprised you can't count though.

You made zero points here lol. Again he didn't wanna kill Luke, neither did sidious. It's in the comics and movies. Sidious owned Luke I don't see what point you're trying to make. They both had great potential why do you think sidious wanted Luke turned

So it showed him defeating Luke in one on one combat? Lol, good good give into your anger.

So Luke was going all out against Rey? Lol, you're so full of it. I get it...Snoke best a newb...WHO CARES

Snoke is dead, he was killed by Darth emo, lol, get over it bro.

Um again Vader didn't wanna kill him...he slapped Luke around in their other fights. Lol

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:19 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I'm talking about all his appearances in general chi. I'm not surprised you can't count though.

I am not. You misinterpreted what I meant because you're stupid. His death in the ot's didn't shed any light on his backstory either. Just as Snoke high have a past. I destroyed your point just log out, troll.

quote:

You made zero points here lol. Again he didn't wanna kill Luke, neither did sidious. It's in the comics and movies. Sidious owned Luke I don't see what point you're trying to make. They both had great potential why do you think sidious wanted Luke turned

[/B]
Snoke didn't want to kill Rey nor did he personally. He casually disarmed and manipulated her. Vader was unable to subdue, best, or even disarm Luke. I'm referencing the duel in which Luke stomped him in Rotj. Sidious in that film defeated a weaponless Luke. Not impressive especially since his unarmed and one handed father overpowered and slowly walked the screaming and girl like Sidious to his death.

Luke could destroy him. Sidious states this in the films you moron. He'd rather try to convert him due to his raw power. When that failed he tried to kill him. That failed.

quote:

So it showed him defeating Luke in one on one combat? Lol, good good give into your anger.

So Luke was going all out against Rey? Lol, you're so full of it. I get it...Snoke best a newb...WHO CARES

Snoke is dead, he was killed by Darth emo, lol, get over it bro.

Um again Vader didn't wanna kill him...he slapped Luke around in their other fights. Lol [/B]
Without a saber and not fighting back. Who cares ?

Was Snoke going all out against Rey ? **** no. He casually dismissed her something Luke was unable to do. Luke showed more of an attempt to disarm and best her. Luke failed as soon as she called for the saber.

Snoke bested her. Snoke dropped his guard. Snoke earlier bested Kylo as well as the director confirming Kylo was going to try when the opportunity presented itself. Kylo can't directly take Snoke on but he dud directly defeat Luke and leave him for dead. You're an idiot. A banned troll who desperately wants approval but can't stop being banned.

Vader was injured on his shoulder and called Luke impressive in ESB. laughing out loud

Even noob Luke impressed and broke through his saber defenses. A more powerful Luke in Rotj destroyed him and Sidious wanted him to supplant his weak father.

Snoke casually owned Kylo and Rey without killing them. Oh the irony.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:49 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

No thanks, you just can't count, it's ok I'm sure you suffer from many mental deficiencies.

Lol...Vader cut his hand off and kicked his ass, at that point Vader was actually pissed and trying. Again quan chi. Righttttt so you're saying Luke woulda kicked sidious ass? Yeah that's why he was on the floor writhing in agony...if he was stronger then Palpatine wouldn't he just absorb his lightning? He had the potential to be stronger ya dingaling. Also Vader wasn't using the force

eek!

So then you were being full of it acting as though Luke was being serious in his fight against Rey..thanks

Everyone cares kiddo, everyone with a brain.

Approval from who, it's only you n me here. Also...ill explain again I'm not a sock lol. Lastly Snoke beat two kids big fcking deal lol.

Already explained why Vader lost, you need reading lessons, it's in the comics, you might wanna read those. laughing out loud

You mean like Darth emo murdered Snoke eek!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 02:02 PM
quanchi112
Disney

No thanks, you just can't count, it's ok I'm sure you suffer from many mental deficiencies.

Lol...Vader cut his hand off and kicked his ass, at that point Vader was actually pissed and trying. Again quan chi. Righttttt so you're saying Luke woulda kicked sidious ass? Yeah that's why he was on the floor writhing in agony...if he was stronger then Palpatine wouldn't he just absorb his lightning? He had the potential to be stronger ya dingaling. Also Vader wasn't using the force

eek!

So then you were being full of it acting as though Luke was being serious in his fight against Rey..thanks

Everyone cares kiddo, everyone with a brain.

Approval from who, it's only you n me here. Also...ill explain again I'm not a sock lol. Lastly Snoke beat two kids big fcking deal lol.

Already explained why Vader lost, you need reading lessons, it's in the comics, you might wanna read those. laughing out loud

You mean like Darth emo murdered Snoke eek!
The trilogy isn't even over yet you turd. Snoke is a few hundred years old so despite the few scenes he has been shown doesn't mean he didn't live for an incredibly long time.

You misunderstood my point and pretended Sidious and the prequels weren't made for years after the Rotj. Snoke has a past as well and apparently a much longer one. big grin

Vader was hurt and praised him. Vader wasn't beyond him just better. Snoke is beyond Rey provided he's paying attention.

I am saying kicking an unarmed Luke's ass who wasn't fighting back isn't impressive you loser. Rey had a saber and was fighting back. See the difference.

Vader used the force to find out Luke had a sister. He lost despite this. Poor Vader.

So Luke loses to Ben and looks bad against Rey. You ignore it because you're a debater worthy of trump living in your own alternate reality.

You proved a while ago you are devoid of a brain and any rebuttals.

Snoke raped two people who scared Luke and made him look bad. Snoke is supreme. Sidious will always be Windu's ***** who also lost to an unarmed and one handed Vader.

Kill yourself.

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 11:50 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Quanchi just bent darthplaguis12 over and went in dry, damn.

Shoulda had your vagina plugs in, dp12.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 12:06 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

Originally posted by quanchi112
That is what you keep saying to ignore the evidence and to just focus on conjecture. That's why you fail. It's never ok to ignore evidence and to play make believe. ZENTREX.

I'm not ignoring evidence. You're ignoring evidence. Making a general statement about me not paying attention to facts doesn't disprove the fact that I've already told you why what we "saw" (or rather didn't see ) in the film is not sufficient evidence against Serkis' word, and the visual dictionary, and the basic concept behind this character.

You can keep pretending in your head canon that Snoke's this person who deserves the respect he commands with his presence, but the character was not written to operate that way. That's literally what Serkis said. He's trying to make himself seem more powerful and commanding respect to HIDE the fact that he's vulnerable.

I don't even know why I'm repeating myself. We both know you're only going to take the smallest piece of this quote when you respond in order to make my argument look totally different from what it is as you've been doing this whole time anyway.

Seriously, I used to think that you wouldn't accept my rebuttal because you were too dense, but after reading through your "favorite character" comments, I think you're just a Snoke fanboy unwilling to accept the facts, the type of fanboy you condemn so much. But worse, because you're unwilling to admit your own biases and pretend that you ARE looking at the facts, likely due to some sort of stubborness or ego.

Well, anyway.

quote:
Physicality limits Yoda, Sidious, and Vader as well. We see when every force user taps into the force thy surpass their physical limitations. Even the younger Jedi can't jump twenty to thirty feet you moron so the force allows them to bypass their limitations just as Snoke or any other force user.

1. It's possible that the jedi jump in the new canon by lifting themselves up using the force, the way they would lift other things up, so force augmentation isn't a canon ability.
2. Beings as damaged as Snoke can't do much with what they have, even if they CAN use force augmentation. They're too damaged for that. Take Vader for example. He had the force, but he still would have died had he been left with those injuries he obtained on Mustafar. The Force can't save anyone from THAT much damage.
3. When the creators were originally creating Snoke, they thought it would be cool to have a villain who is both powerful and vulnerable. So, Snoke is vulnerable, whether or not it makes sense in the sense of the old lore.

quote:
Such as ? Examples.

Such as making a collision in hyperspace possible, making Luke pull a weapon on a child, someone feeling a "pull to the light side", the two sides of the force in balance leading to a more powerful user than a purely dark or light side user, I could go on. Am I getting deja vu, or are you just ignoring the multiple times I've already said this?

quote:
We see Snoke fight and easily dismiss two extremely powerful force users. So what's the problem ?

He did that in his throne room. As I've said before he's the lion as long as he's in his den. Once he steps out, he's a mouse. His physicality probably prevents him from doing anything too physical outside of a place where all things are specifically adjusted for his comfort.

quote:
So ? So your point is fighting inside a room of your own choosing provided hm advantages. Which ones ? Should he be naked in a cave ? What would change ? His powers and abilities are the same. You don't seem to make legitimate posts and pretend the environment altered his powers.

The environment didn't alter his powers, it simply allowed him enough relief from his constant pain that he could focus on fighting. He would be in too much pain were he not in his throne room, with an even floor and a chair for him to sit in, and shoes and robes which keep his body in a comfortable position softly.

quote:
No, that is Vader. Snoke won't die and showed himself fine in combat which is the point you seem hell bent on ignoring.

I'm NOT ignoring it, man, I've already said that it's because he's trying to show that he's powerful and command respect, when really, what he did was causing him quite a bit of pain. You seem hell bent on ignoring THAT! QUANCHI

quote:
Yoda would be uncomfortable as well. Nah, false. Palpatine was beaten by Windu and killed by a one handed Vader. It wasn't a quick attack and he was unable to free himself from his death grip. Sidious used a cane to walk as well so his body was old, scarred, and far past his physical peak. He had force powers to negate Father Time just as Snoke. It's the same thing.

Yoda is not NEARLY as scarred as Snoke. And as I have said many times before, that was not the point of the character. Yoda was always supposed to jump around and be kind of an ecstatic character, whereas Snoke was always meant to be vulnerable, and the way they made him vulnerable was by making him physically incapable. Sidious' cane was a fake, at least in the E.U. And we've seen him walk without it.

And maybe you don't understand the extent of Snoke's injuries. Here's a visual to help you out: https://i.redd.it/jkar8nkl80by.png (Twisted like a corkscrew). He's suffering from diseases and bone problems which were based off soldiers' injuries in WW1.

quote:
Snoke won twice against powerful force users with his frail body. It didn't even cost hm to be injured when he was focusing. Vader was grazed by Luke in his suit prior to us training being complete in fair combat.

IIRC, Snoke wasn't out there with a lightsaber toying with the user's physical skills. And also IIRC, when Vader started using the Force against Luke, Luke started getting absolutely decimated. And a graze in his suit isn't going to make the entire suit useless. The vast majority of what the suit provides him is still accessible after that graze.

quote:
He wasn't trying but that's what he did. He was trying to reflect it and this damaged his face. No, that's not to be taken literally. The Lightning scarred him. Sidious confirms this in the film.

He was lying in order to make the Jedi order more sympathetic to his cause. When he actually got the "scars", he didn't react as if he were in pain. Because he wasn't. This is canon, confirmed. Look it up.

quote:
Luke didn't resist anything in the film. Nothing. It always hurt him. Snoke is a lot more powerful than Sidious which is confirmed by Serkis.

You don't know if Luke resisted him or not. The point is, Sidious can defend himself from threats which Snoke might not be able to defend himself from.

quote:
So Sidious was armed and still died despite having more than five seconds to stop a one armed saberless Vader.

Well, yeah. He was sure that Vader wouldn't kill him, but he was wrong. And he was usinf Force lightning on Vader, it just didn't work because of the power of love or whatever.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 02:39 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

Originally posted by quanchi112
You are focusing on the wrong aspect. Both had huge egos but you need to focus on how they were killed. Both were betrayed and caught off guard. Snoke was killed quickly and by a lightsaber whereas Sidious was slowly manhandled and unable to use his power to break free. If Vader quickly did it in a second or so to me it wouldn't be as bad but he had plenty of time to mount a defense.

I personally don't think Sidious' death was really all that pathetic, but whatever. This is something that's subjective enough that we can agree to disagree. I guess neither's death really shows how they would fare in a fair assasination attempt. And yeah, you're right, I was focusing on the wrong aspect, but I can't see this part of the conversation helping us.

quote:
Ok stop wth this nonsense. Snoke obviously isn't new to this and he's older and obviously the master just as Sidious was. Your conjecture is trash. Snoke wasn't born in TFA so he rose to power just as Sidious.

Snoke never really accomplished anything. Yeah he wasn't born in TFA, but the only things he's ever done are in TFA. And he's not even the leader of the first order for any good reason, just because he's a figure who reminds sympathizers of the Emperor. Snoke's big thing was that he could succeed where the emperor failed. But what's pathetic is that he failed where the emperor succeeded.

quote:
By your own logic Sidious failed to turn and kill Luke. It's the same logic you moron. Vader actually changed his mind in turning Luke from the light so he listened to his apprentice. Pitiful.

He turned Dooku and Vader, put the galaxy under his rule, destroyed the jedi order, and came pretty close to crushing the rebellion. He was defeated by love, unexpectedly. Snoke accomplished almost nothing, and was defeated by his apprentice trying to take his position, quite expectedly.

quote:
Conjecture.

You say conjecture, I say logic

quote:
He was afraid of Snoke not the guards. He knew Snoke was too powerful for hm and needed an opening.

You don't KNOW that. Although I guess Rian Johnson himself said that it was open to interpretation so whatever.

quote:
False, without a saber sure but we don't know with a saber. Luke destroyed Vader but a weaponless Vader killed Sidious. You are a kid who believes these guys are unbeatable in every situation despite the film showing you and ramming into your psyche they are not myths and unbeatable.

Well, if we're going full "alternate scenario" then it's possible that Sidious, knowing that Luke could defend himself against lightning, chose to use telekenesis instead and did exactly what Snoke did with Rey. Of course Sidious isn't unbeatable, but Luke is much weaker than him.

quote:
Nah, he didn't take on Luke with a weapon. Snoke did so wth relative ease. You can speculate but I have evidence which always outweighs your speculation.

Okay then, I guess the two scenes cannot be compared then.

quote:
Old rules and old films are canon as are the new films. They aren't retconned and every force user goes past their limitations with the force. No, your conjecture isn't factual. It's just desperate and pitiful.

the new films don't seem to know this as well as you do then.

quote:
Could have but didn't. He fell on his ass quit with the fanboyism. You're as bad as Skip Bayless arguing sports if this guy caught this or didn't fumble that then it's a totally different outcome.

I'm not saying that oh, he should have force pushed but didn't. I'm saying that he could have easily beat her, but chose not to put as much effort into the fight, so as to not hurt her. He doesn't care about not giving the answer as much as she cares about knowing the answer.

quote:
That's something else entirely. We see Snoke can bridge their two minds so he's clearly more force powerful than Rey but in combat he also proves it. Luke is more powerful but he fell on his ass and didn't cement it in combat.

Does he even need to cement it? Why? We know he's more powerful, and him dominating Rey would have made for a terrible scene in the film, it wouldn't have made any sense character-wise.

quote:
Yoda was crippled and had worse gait than Snoke

See "Snoke's injuries"

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 03:02 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quan chi loses again, damn

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 02:08 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Trocity
Quanchi just bent darthplaguis12 over and went in dry, damn.

Shoulda had your vagina plugs in, dp12.

Glad you mentioned the vagina plugs I concluded your mom needs more then one or they need to invent a larger plug, it's like trying to plug a manhole with a cotton ball. As for your hope to see me bent over I don't swing that way though Im guessing your vag looks like a hound dogs ear.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 02:14 PM
SheGotHerOwn
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 02:18 PM
Click here to Send SheGotHerOwn a Private Message Find more posts by SheGotHerOwn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Glad you mentioned the vagina plugs I concluded your mom needs more then one or they need to invent a larger plug, it's like trying to plug a manhole with a cotton ball. As for your hope to see me bent over I don't swing that way though Im guessing your vag looks like a hound dogs ear.

You need some new material.

Yikes.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 09:32 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I should just be like you and resort to kissing other people's asses when you're obviously struggling but that's not my style embarrasment

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 01:50 AM